Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss Me ❯ Kiss Me ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Kiss Me

These thoughts.

Why?.

I-I'm just so confused.

Need shelter.

So alone.

She ran through the streets not caring about the rain that was seeping through her already damp clothes. Her long, wavy, indigo hair fell damply down her back as she ran. Her beautiful lavender eyes filled with tears. She just wanted to sort her thoughts. 'How could he do this? Wait- he didn't do anything. I'm just being selfish. I should've told him when I had the chance!' her mind screamed. She ran into someone but kept on running. The boy she had run into watched her run away. 'What's wrong now?' he thought as he ran toward her direction. The boy had dark blue hair with matching navy blue eyes. The usual boyish grin on his handsome face was turned into a rare frown as he ran after the girl. He wore large glasses that made him look very wise.

He followed the girl to the old playground they hung out at when they were kids. He heard sobs coming from inside the small playhouse. He squeezed inside and hugged her in comfort. She didn't know who was hugging her but she needed someone right now.

"What's wrong Madison?" the boy said soothingly.
His voice sent chills down her spine. It was him. Why him of all people?
"Please leave me alone," she said as she struggled out of his warm embrace.
"Me ? What did I do wrong?" he asked.
"God Eli! Why her? Why did you have to kiss her? God how I envy Kaho! She has something I will never have your heart," she said the last two words as a whisper before she allowed tears to flow again.
Eli took this as a shock. He absorbed her words one by one.
"Madison I never thought you would feel this way," he said as he wiped the tears away from her delicate face.
"Eli" she said quietly. She soon found herself absorbed in his ocean blue eyes and he into her lilac ones.
They leaned closer until their lips met in a passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and played with the back of his hair. His arms tightened around her thin waist.

Kiss me beneath the milky twilight

Lead me onto the moonlit floor

Raise your open hand

Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance

Silver moon's sparkling

So Kiss Me

'Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer'