Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Dream ❯ The Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
*Dream*

A little girl with brown hair, and emerald green eyes appeared. She stood in the dark corner, wondering where she was. Was she dreaming? Then again, she really didn't know. All she knew was that she had to find her way out of here. A little boy then appeared. He had dark brown hair, and brown eyes. He was slightly taller than the girl.
"Who am I?" the little girl finally had spoken. "Where am I? And who are you?" she said so gentle. She was around the age of ten.
"I was going to say the same to you..." said the boy. He looked around as if he were searching for something. "Oh! What's your name?" he asked.
"Sakura.." said the young girl.
"My name's Li!" he said all cheerfully.

*End of Dream*

"Sakura! Breakfast is ready!" Tori said. He was Sakura's older brother. Their mother had died when Sakura was a child, but their memories of her still live on in their hearts. Sakura's father had just come down from upstairs.
"What's for breakfast?" Aiden asked.
"Pancakes" Tori responded. "Would you like any?"
"No, thank you. I'll grab a coffee on the go" Aiden said. "Bye now! Oh, and tell Sakura to wake up! Or she'll be late!" With that, he walked out the door, and got into his car. He drove out of the driveway, and off to work.
"Now to wake up that squirt" Tori thought "But how...?"
"PANCAKES!!!!" Kero yelled out while flying past Tori in an unbelieveable speed.
"Bastard..." Tori thought to himself... "A bum... Man.. How'd we get this little flying freak in here?! A living hell with him..." He then walked up the staircase over to Sakura's room. He knocked a couple of times, but no response.
"Little brat is just waiting for me to barge into that room and-" he was then interrupted when the door was opening.
"What ... What... What do.. you... you want??..." Sakura said nervously.
"What's that matter? You don't look too well.." He placed his hand onto her forehead. She was burning up with a fever! "You're sick!!!" Tori yelled out. "Get to bed! I'll bring you up breakfast, okay?
"Okay..." Sakura said. She walked back into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.
"Now let's see what's left of breakfast..." Tori sighed. When he came downstairs, the whole table was cleaned out.. Out of food that is!
"YOU BASTARD!! YOU ATE ALL THE FOOD!!" Tori snapped angrily.
"I was hungry! And anyways, your cooking stinks!" Kero retorted. Tori tried to calm down, but instead he went over to the bathroom. He let the sink run for a while with cold, cold water. He dunked his head in it, thinking this would be the way to calm himself down. It actually worked... A couple of minutes later, Tori set a tray beside Sakura's bed, and kissed her forehead. He walked out of the room, and down the stairs. Kero came along, and was given the position to watch over Sakura. He was glad that Sakura was staying home. He didn't like being inside her backpack during school hours. It bored him to death. Tori left to school... And the day began...