Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura and Syaorans Tender Moment ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Tender Moment
 
A woman with emerald green eyes laid in the king size bed, it was hot, her hazelnut coloured hair spread out behind her and beneath the side of her face against the pillow. She stared out at her side of the dark room; it was quite, after midnight. She sighed she couldn't sleep. Her silk nightdress was cool against her skin in the nights heat. She turned over in bed and looked at her husband, his dark brown chocolate coloured eyes where closed. His peaceful sleeping form, she smiled as she looked at his calm features. His lips slightly parted. His hands rested beside his head, his hair was messy from where he had been sleeping. She listened to his breathing as he slept, the gentle sound soothed her, she moved forward towards him. She gently lifted his hands apart and wrapped his arms around her waist snuggled close to him, resting her forehead against his, her hands against his bare muscular chest. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled seeing his wife close her eyes and rest in his arms. He tightened his hold around her into a safe gentle embrace. He lifted his head and kissed her nose but then rested his forehead back against hers, she smiled brightly, her eyes still closed.
“I love you Sakura” he whispered to her before drifting off to sleep again.
She smiled and whispered her response back. “I love you too Syaoran”.