Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Jealousy ❯ The Jealousy ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
[The Jealousy]
 
DISCLAIMER: I don't own CLAMP or CCS!
SUMMARY: [ONE-SHOT] A new student comes to Tomoeda Elementary School, Syaoran Li. When he sweeps Sakura off her feet, Eriol gets furious [seeing as how he turns red when he's around Sakura]. What will happen next you ask? Who knows? Read && Review please!!!
 
LEGEND:
{Text here} = side notes from the characters
[Text here] = my style of using brackets
“Text here” = Thoughts or Flashback
“Text here” = Talking
(A.N. Text here) = Authors note.
 
 
xoxo
 
 
 
“Tomoyo-chan!” Sakura shouted, “Over here!” Tomoyo looked around for who was calling her and spotted Sakura. She ran up to her with her video camera in hand. “I almost lost you there! Where did you go?” she asked. “Some of the girls we're crowding around each other and I went to go see what was happening. They said a new student is transferring from Hong Kong.” Sakura explained.
 
 
Bring! Ring! Ring! The bell rang and everyone went inside excited as they looked around for anyone new. “Class, I would like you all to meet Li Syaoran.” Mrs. Mizuki introduced, “I want someone to show him around.” Most of the girls admired him so many people raised up their hand. “Many volunteers. Let me see now.” She continued, “Eriol! You don't participate a lot. Why don't you show our new student around?” Eriol groaned a bit but gave in and nodded to his teacher.
 
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
 
“I wonder who that girl is.” Syaoran thought. She stared at the girl he sat behind and wondered. Sakura turned around and faced him. “Hi! My name is Sakura Kinomoto.” She whispered and smiled. “Oh! So that's her name. Sakura.” He said to himself.
 
 
-END FLASHBACK-
 
 
“So, Syaoran. What's Hong Kong like?” Tomoyo asked him. She faced her camera at him and he blushed. “Well, it's nice. My cousin Meilin will be coming next year. Probably.” He got his wallet out and showed Tomoyo, Sakura, and Eriol what his cousin looked like. “Cute but not that perfect like Sakura.” Eriol took a glimpse of Sakura and smiled.
 
 
Soon, Sakura and Syaoran started having feelings for each other, but haven't told each other yet. Eriol saw every blush they made when they were alone or together. He despised Syaoran and became jealous. {Eriol: I AM NOT JEALOUS YOU PHSYCO AUTHOR! :P} He then devised a plan. (By the way, Eriol and Syaoran are the only ones who have magical powers. 0.o)
 
 
While Sakura, Syaoran, and Tomoyo were talking at Penguin Park, A huge bird swooped down and took Syaoran. “HELP! HELP!” Syaoran shouted. Sakura and Tomoyo tried to catch up and grab Syaoran from the bird's clutches but the bird was too quick. “Who could be so evil to do this?” Sakura asked as she worried. “What will happen to my beloved Syaoran? Where did he go?” Sakura thought. Tomoyo smiled at Sakura and took out her camera. “This is no time for shooting Tomoyo-chan!” Sakura said. Tomoyo tapped on her camera and said, “I got everything on film. We can find out who took Mr. Lover Boy.” Sakura blushed when Tomoyo said `Lover Boy'. Apparently, she knew Sakura would fall for Syaoran since he cam to Tomoeda. (sooo obvious, eh?)
 
 
Both girls rushed to the Kinomoto House and watched the video. They watched it about three times until they stopped at a part where they recognized a face on the bird. Under all the big feathers of the bird was the short navy blue hair. “Eriol.” They both thought.
 
 
The next day Eriol wasn't at school. “Does anyone know where Syaoran is?” Mrs. Mizuki asked. Tomoyo rose up her hand and said, “He told me to tell you that he went down with a cold.” “Thank-you Tomoyo-chan.” Her teacher replied.
 
 
During school come weird things started to happen. Some people were able to fly. {Eriol: I bet you're curious about my plan. AHAHA! You will never find out!} The two girls gave each other curious looks and heard the wings flapping. Everyone outside looked up and saw a big brown bird. “Tomoyo-chan! It's the bird that took Syaoran.” Sakura shouted. “If those kids can fly then why not me?” Sakura climbed on the monkey bars and jumped. She fell to the ground. But she didn't give up. She started running where the bird was going. (If you're wondering where Tomoyo is, she's behind Sakura filming everything. He he!)
 
 
The bird- {It's not called `The Bird'!!! Its name is Bash! Bash! Bash!} Okay… `Bash' landed on top of the Penguin statue and threw a bag to the floor. The bag moved and Sakura gasped. She saw Syaoran struggling to break free. “SYAORAN!” She ran to him and helped him get out. “Are you okay?” Sakura asked. “Where's Eriol?!” Syaoran snapped his fingers and he magically became Eriol. Sakura stood up. “YOU!” she pointed at her blue haired friend. “Where's Syaoran?” Eriol moved aside and his bird lifted his wing. There attached to a huge feather was Syaoran. “SYAORAN!”
 
 
“WAIT!” Eriol continued, “Why did you choose him over me!?” Sakura looked at him with a shocked face. “I… I… To me, you're just not… the one…” With Eriol's heart broken, he made a signal that made Bash release the real Syaoran. Eriol still gazes in shock as Sakura helps Syaoran.
 
 
“Wake up! Wake up!” Syaoran awoken on from his sleep the next morning. “Syaoran, I have something to say.” Sakura said. “What is it?” the boy asked. “I… I… I LOVE YOU!” Sakura put her head down and waited for a reply. Syaoran put his hand over Sakura's hand. “I love you too.”
 
xoxo
 
 
Please R&R!!! This is my best fanfic. So please tell me what you think. I might edit this later. - chescaa[!]