Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The song collection ❯ There must be an angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The song collection

Part one: There must be an angel

-No-one on earth could feel like this.-

He is definitely not from this world. But I don't care what he is. He is Yue, and that is enough to love him. And god, it feels so good to love him.


-I'm thrown and overblown with bliss.-

My whole world has become happier than ever. I think I am the most fortunate girl in the world. Things couldn't be better.


-You must be an angel, playing with my heart.-

I know, he isn't really, but who cares. He looks like one, though. So unbelievingly beautiful with his long silver hair, his amethyst-colored eyes and his huge white wings. He IS an angel. He is my moon angel.


-I walk into an empty room and suddenly my heart goes "boom"!-

Every time I see him, I feel so warm inside. And my heart starts beating. It is beating just for him.


-It's an orchestra of angels and they're playing with my heart.-

Oh, I sometimes think that this all is the work of some kind of magic. And maybe it is. I don't care much. Let the higher forces play with me, it makes me feel so good.

-I must be talking to an angel.-

When I speak to him, he answers me with his cool, deep voice. It sounds so beautiful. Its beauty lies beyond the horizon of human mind.

-No-one on earth could feel like this.-

When he is near me, I can feel his warmth, although others say that he is quite cold. But he is not cold when he is with me. He is warm and gently. And I can feel his heartbeat. When I touch him, it really brings me to great fascination. It is a feeling you just can not describe with words. And it feels so good.


-I'm thrown and overblown with bliss.-

My sensation never stops. And I don't want it to stop. Even when the world is dark, my own little world is full of light and happiness.


-You must be an angel, playing with my heart.-

He is so kind and sweet to me. Every day, I can hardly wait to see him again. He makes me happy and I love that.


-And when I think that I'm alone, it is you who waits for me at home.-

Even in my darkest hour, he is there for me. Whenever I need him, he will be at my side. He will always be there for me, no matter what happens.


-A multitude of angels, and they're playing with my heart.-

How can one single creature do all this alone? I really wonder sometimes. But I should not wonder. My world is filled with magic. And magic just can not be explained.

-I must be talking to an angel.-

I always tell him how much I love him. And he tells me that he loves me, too. We talk very often. Mostly about unimportant things, but who cares, as long as I can hear his voice.

-I must be hallucinating.-

Is all this juts a dream? If it is, I never ever want to wake up.


-Watching angels celebrating.-

Since I am with him, I can see things I have never seen before. He showed me so beautiful things. Even the most uninteresting thing can become a sensation when he is with me.


-Could this be reactivating, all my senses dislocating?-

He gives me strength. He is my life source. I always see him, feel him, smell him, taste him.


-This must be a strange deception by celestial intervention.-

Whatever force has arranged this to happen, I appreciate it for doing so. Although, at the beginning, it was a bit strange to me, but now, I am so happy.


-Leaving me the recollection of our heavenly connection.-

No one and nothing will ever be able to separate us. We will be forever until the end of days.

-I walk into an empty room and suddenly my heart goes "boom"!-

He hears my heartbeat. It is so fast. It beats just for him. And never ever will for another.


-It's an orchestra of angels, and they're playing with my heart.-

It feels like some strange force is controlling me. But I don't care. I love him, and that is all that matters.

-I must be talking to an angel.-

And so I speak with him. And I tell him that I love him more than anyone else in this world.

AN: This is Sakura talking/thinking about Yue. The words within the -`s are the lines of the song that forms the background of this.

CCS does not belong to me (Too bad, really).

The song I used is "There must be an angel" by Eurythmics.