Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding Bliss ❯ Chapter 2

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Wedding Bliss


Chapter Two:

Four days before the wedding!!

"Achoo!" Tomoyo awoke abruptly, sat up in bed and sneezed three times more.
"Ughh…" Eriol moaned, rolled over and pulled a pillow over his head to block out the sound of her sneezing. Tomoyo sneezed four times more. "Geez! Someone must really be talking about you!" he said sitting up and grinning at her. She sneezed again.
"I think I'b caching a code." She said.
"Sure sounds like it." He replied pressing his hand to her forehead. "You have a fever too." Gently pushing her back down onto the bed, he got up and started for the kitchen.
"Unnnn…" Tomoyo groaned laying on her side. "This sucks." A few minutes later, Eriol came back with some cold medicine.
"Perfect time to catch a cold love." He said chuckling a little as she gagged on the horrible taste of the medicine. She glared at him.
"It'd not like I chose to cach a code! I hate beind sick." She replied a little grouchy. Smiling, he kissed her forehead and pushed her back down onto the bed.
"Get some rest now. Only four days until our wedding." He told her, not that he needed to. Mumbling, Tomoyo closed her eyes and soon fell into a deep sleep.


Morning of the Wedding.... (the moment you've all been waiting for!!)

Tomoyo looked out the window of the room in which she was changing into her
wedding gown. She could see and hear the gently crashing of the waves against the shore. Smiling, she was glad that she and Eriol had decided to get married on the beach.
"Hey Tomoyo! Enough with the daydreaming! There's only and hour before your wedding and you still haven't gotten your dress on." Sakura said teasingly.
"Huh? Oh right." Tomoyo replied snapping out of her daydreaming. She began to change into the white gown she had designed herself. It took her a total of fifteen minutes to do so. With the help of Sakura she put on some light make-up.
"Excited?" Sakura asked once they were both ready.
"Hai... a little nervous too." Tomoyo admitted. "Weddings are always so serious!" Sakura thought for a moment and grinned.
"I have an idea on how to loosen things up." she said. Tomoyo raised an eyebrow.
"Uh-oh." Sakura laughed and told her her plan.

Outside, Wedding about to Start!!! (and my surprise. ^^)

Tomoyo glanced around the beach, most specifically around the area where her and
Eriol's wedding would be taking place in a few seconds. The chairs set up for the audience were decorated by flowing lavender and black ribbons. Up at the alter stood Eriol, looking quite handsome in his black tux. The alter was decorated with cherry blossoms and red and white roses. Laid out before Tomoyo and her bridesmaids was a beautiful, long, lavender carpet. Tomoyo took a deep breath as the music started to play and the bridesmaids started down the aisle in front of her.

In the audience, out of sight of his ex-wife, a black-haired man with violet eyes in his mid 40s proudly watched the daughter he never knew walk down the aisle. Not wanting to be noticed by Sonomi, he quietly left unnoticed. He felt bad about not being around to watch her grow up, but it was a bad decision he had made fifteen years ago.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T hat's the end of Ch.2!!!!! Nicki and Cacia have supplied me with ideas for the wedding and the reception.... ^^

Nicki and Cacia- ~chase Stacey around w/ knife~ How dare you end it that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey- heh heh... gotta go now!!! jaaa!!!

BTW, Do you guys want me to continue with this or do you not like it? I havent' gotten any reviews for it :(