Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Upon A Falling Star ❯ When Plans Take Effect: Part I ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

^*^*^*^WISH UPON A FALLING STAR^*^*^*^

by: maixwolfblossom
 
-ChappieSix-
-When Plans Take Effect: Part I-

 
(>^.^)>DISCLAIMER<(^.^<): I'm just gonna keep it nice and simple, I dun own CCS, Clamp does! *bows like a puppet* Thank You *Walks away*
 
 
Key Symbols:

() Author's notes

~*~ someone's P.O.V (point of view)

~+~+~+~+~Dream

*~* Flashback

~~~~***~***~~~~ Scene Separator

'_' Thoughts





"Hmmm? Meiling, isn't that Sakura-chan?"

She looked around and saw Syaoran with his shorts stuck in a bush, "WHAT'S WITH GUYS AND SHORTS THESE DAYSSSSS!!!"

The two figures stopped what they were doing and looked for the source of sound.

"Meiling! Can't you just keep your mouth shut for just a few seconds?" Eriol fiercely whispered.

"Well Sooorry, first it was you, now it's Syaoran. Heheheh by the way this looks, he hasn't given her the cold shoulder, yet. That's just like Sakura."

        S+S
< br> They both looked up hearing something about shorts. A moment later they forgot it happened and tried to get Syaoran free from the bush.

The next thing he knew, he did something that surprised him and his cousins, who were currently hidden in a bush a few feet away, "Xie Xie (thank you in Chin.) I mean-- Arigatou"

By the looks of the girl, she was Japanese.

Sakura looked up and smiled sweetly, "Your welcome (she spoke in Chinese ppl!)"

        Syaoran's POV

Wow...

This is all my brain can process right now...she speaks Chinese...she hasn't squealed or start harassing me...she's sweet!!!

The girl frowned and tilted her head at my surprised face, " You okay?"

I nodded. Boy it was getting a little hot up in here, "Sorry if I'm a bit shocked...but it's been a _long_ time since I met a polite girl, like you, who doesn't jump up and down at my appearance." 'Or one as beautiful as you...hey! Where did that come from!!!???'

She blushed a very attractive, warm cherry pink, "T-thank y-you"

She _really_ looks familiar. WHY CAN'T I FRIGGIN' FIGURE IT OUT?!

That innocent glow, her emerald eyes, that blushing face...my eyes screwed up in concentration...To think of it she looks like that-

Suddenly, girls surrounded me from all directions. (A/N: Aw, nuts! I wonder who he thought she looked like?! ^^)

        Sakura POV

Whoa! Now I see what he meant about me being polite. I could hear him curse under his breath and he started shoving the girls to the ground.

Dude, those girls really know how to harass him. My face burned up in jealousy, 'HEY! Stop touching MY man!!!'

The girls stopped and looked my way looking angry and confused, then they shouted in unison, "WHAT!?! NO WAY HE'S MY MAN!!!"

Oops...did I just say that out loud?

My face burned up, I could feel the heat from my stomach push up to my face.

When the girls heard each other's response, they all looked at each other and shouted, "NO HE'S MY MAN!!!"

That was my cue to get away slowly without being noticed and embarrassed...by the way...where is that guy?

        Syaoran's POV

I froze.

Did I just hear correctly?

Did she just say for those girls not touch me cuz I'm _her_ man?

I smiled a cynical smile. No no no it must be a joke...then why are the girls responding in such violence?

I snapped my head up and looked for her, but I all I could see were the others beating up, or catfighting.

I finally saw her and gave my trademark smirk and winked. Her cheeks turned a baby pink.

I slowly made my way to the mansion, relieved that none of those girls noticed me.

        Mei+Eri
~*~NORMAL POV~*~

Meiling's eyes widened, "Did he just flirt with her?!" She looked at Eriol's face.

Eriol had answered in a 'matter-of-factly' fashion, "When a guy winks at a girl-"

Meiling violently grabbed Eriol by his pajama shirt, " I didn't ask for information! I asked a simple question! DID HE?!"

He nodded getting scared and she smiled, "Hm...great..."

They saw Sakura head back the way they came blushing madly, quietly saying, "hoe???"

They walked past the half-beaten girls and went in the gates that led to the mansion.

        Mansion (Normal POV)

Syaoran walked into a wall and then stumbled over the couch. He cursed under his breath holding his now throbbing head.

Deep in thought, '_She saved my...shorts...--wait a second why is that so important???-argh I can't think straight!_'

Meiling and Eriol walked into the room with smug looks on their face until they saw Syaoran holding on to his shorts in thought as though he was looking through a photo album...a _cherished_ album.

Both smiled again and said, " So Xiao Lang, anything _interesting_ happen today?"

Meiling raised an eyebrow while Eriol started whistling the tune, 'Love is in the Air'

"Wha-huh?" Syaoran turned around sharply that he tripped and fell on his rear end.

Meiling walked up to Syaoran as if she didn't notice the foolish gesture, "Well? _Anything_ at all?"

Eriol began to whistle noticeably louder. "What's with Eriol?"

Meiling shrugged, "Probably with his _dearest_ Tomoyo in his thoughts or something-BUT DON'T AVOID THE QUESTION!!!"

"Uh---ummm Wutchu talking about?"

She turned around swiftly and walked around the room like it was nothing, " well I was just asking."

"N-no" Syaoran decided to not tell Eriol and Meiling. They could try to do something crazy if they ever found out.

"Riiiight, " Meiling smiled too sweetly, more than ever, more than Syaoran had ever seen.

"I mean why would I keep something from my _favorite_ people in the world!" Syaoran tried to look convincing but terribly failed. His voice was a little happier and nervous than usually.

Eriol and Meiling looked at each other grinning evilly like crazy. Meiling spoke up, "Oh alright we'll drop it...For now......"

"Well Xiao Lang on our little chase out in the open, Meiling here bumped into her dear friend, Daidouji-san *starry-eyed*. Guess what?!" Syaoran gave a blank look.

"Okay okay dumb question, Daidouji-san hired me to be her extra model!!!! *squeal*"

Syaoran gave a smirk, " So your _honey_ hired you, I see."

""Humph! What about the girl you just smirked and wi-" Meiling rushed to Eriol and put a hand to his mouth. She whispered fiercely into his ear, "Shut up, you baka. You're ruining Tomoyo and my plan, *hiss*"

For a moment, Syaoran thought Eriol knew about the certain girl he just encountered. Just thinking about that made him burn with uneasiness. Then he let it go because he was busy watching Meiling and Eriol battle hissing comments to each other.

        Tomoyo's Penthouse

Sakura went inside the door and dazedly bumped into Tomoyo without noticing.

"Sakura-chan watch where you're going!"

"Yeah...I'll do that" Sakura looked lost and spaced out.

"What's wrong with her." Tomoyo mumbled watching Sakura about to eat doughnuts on the table but instead grabbed the remote control to eat by mistake.

"SAKURA DON'T--"

Sakura bit into the control. There was a ringing silence in the room. Tomoyo waited for about 5minutes.

"...ouch..."

Sakura looked at her "doughnut" and said to Tomoyo, "Um, Tomoyo aren't these doughnuts a bit stale?" Tomoyo fell back anime style.

"Saku, daijoubu desu ka?"

"Hmmm???"

"Never mind" Tomoyo turned around and dialed Meiling's cell.

*ring Ring*

"Moshi *grunt*Moshi"

"Meiling?"

"Tomoyo???"

"Hai!"

"Okay, hold on, lemme finish wrestling Eriol."

Tomoyo heard slamming and glass shattering. She even heard a girlish scream. (A/N: I'll give you one clue, it ain't _Meiling's_ scream ^^)

"*ahem*Okay so why you calling for?"

"Umm, well, Saku is lesse.....she's kind of dazed and keeps bumping into things.. Did you pass her on the way home?"

"Well.....I'll tell you later. Yaoran-say is ere-hay(it means 'Syaoran is here' in pig latin)."

"Ohhh. Ok, ok then."

"Ja!"

"JA!"

Sakura got up still looking dazed, "I'll...just go to sleep...ya to sleep...."

When she finally made it to her room, she fell to the bed, already asleep before she hit the pillow.

Sakura fell into a deep, peaceful sleep...

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

The stars shone brightly, twinkling endlessly, shining like forever.

A chocolate brown haired guy was staring into the sky. Lost in his thoughts...

Tears threatened to escape from his amber eyes. But no matter how much the tears stung his eyes he would not let them pass for he would not cry.

He knew he loved her no matter how much he denied it but from that day on he promised he would not fall in love ever again.

He suddenly spotted a falling star, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Just for the heck of it he made a wish:

~*~ I...I wish that my life would be worth living if I had someone or something to live for...I wish for true love and happiness~*~

He did not know why he wished for that. It seemed like an impulse to him, he felt like he was meant to make that wish. He shrugged off the thought and moped over to his bed aching all over; especially in his heart....

(A/N: How ironic! She's having a dream of the scene where Syaoran makes a wish. If not following recheck prologue)

Cherry took his hand and looked at him, "You're not alone. I can feel your pain. You don't have to wish for happiness. Let me be there for you, because I think I need you there for me, too."

The amber-eyed man looked at her with love. She broke through his sad, overbearing barriers. He smiled warmly, " Good, cuz I think I need you....."

~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~~+

A/N: Srry mah peepz gotta split this chapter in two!