Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of Pleasure ❯ Chapter 2: Ran x Sonoko: Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

xxx-One Week Later-Ran’s Home-xxx

xxxxxx

Ran stayed over at Sonoko’s home for a few days before she returned to her own. She needed to spend more time with her amazing girlfriend. At least that was one good thing that came out of her being kidnapped. Which was to say was the best thing.

But now she was back in her own home. She had actually just finished cooking dinner for her dad and Conan. Ran didn’t make any for herself. She was about to take Sonoko out on a dinner date and she even saved up some money after earning it from solving a few cases on her own to be able to afford to go to a fancy place to eat. Ran was wearing a brand new dress she brought from a high end store. She had a feeling it would take Sonoko’s breath away.

She heard someone walking up the steps and she knew it was Sonoko by the sound of her footsteps alone. Ran learned how to do that from Shinichi. She watched as Sonoko opened the door. Ran walked over to her and gently kissed her, which made Sonoko blush. She really loved the way that Sonoko was staring at her. Ran’s heart was beating faster because of it. She wanted to make Sonoko feel that way too.

“I’ll be back later, Dad, Conan. Sonoko and I are going out on a date. So don’t wait up for me, okay?” Ran said. She was taking Sonoko to eat at a new restaurant that recently opened. Ran thought it sounded like a great place for a date.

“Ran, I know you can handle yourself, but be careful out there, all right? There’s a lot of bigots who might try something. So kick their ass if something happens or run away if you have to.” Kogoro replied. He was rather concerned about his daughter’s safety. And Sonoko’s too since he knew she would probably be his daughter in law some day. He was proud of Ran for dating someone as good as Sonoko. Kogoro did have a feeling they liked each other more than just friends before they started dating. He called it a father’s intuition.

“We’ll be fine, I promise. Ran’s been teaching me how to fight, so we can save ourselves instead of waiting for someone else to do it for us.” Sonoko said. She hugged Ran closer to her as if she was afraid she could lose her again. Sonoko had been looking forward to this date for quite a while.

“Have fun on your date. Please call us if anything happens though.” Conan said. He was truly happy for Ran and Sonoko. Shinichi knew that Ran wouldn’t wait for him forever, so she would have fallen in love with someone else eventually. He was glad that person was Sonoko. They would make each other very happy and that made him happy.

Ran nodded in reply, then she and Sonoko left, closing the door behind them. Conan and Kogoro shared a smile before they both went back to what they were doing. Kogoro was watching tv and Conan was reading a new detective novel that recently came out.

xxxxxx

xxx-Thirty Minutes Later-xxx

xxxxxx

The new restaurant was far enough away from where Ran lived, so she and Sonoko had to take the bus. Neither of them minded since they took the bus all the time whenever they went shopping. The two women got off the bus, hurrying into the restaurant before they could get wet since it just started raining.

They were in line for less than five minutes when a waitress led them to their table. Ran and Sonoko held hands as they walked, letting go so they could sit down across from each other. Their waitress gave them menus, taking their drink orders before going to get their drinks.

Ran took her time to see what she was going to eat. When the waitress came back with their drinks, which were sodas since neither Ran nor Sonoko drank alcohol, she and Sonoko told the waitress what they wanted to eat.

“The food here is a bit on the pricey side. As long as I’m with you though, that doesn’t matter. I just want to spend time with and be with you.” Ran said. She winked at Sonoko, making her blush bright red. Ran giggled before leaning over the table without knocking anything over to kiss Sonoko sweetly. She sat back down on her side of the table after breaking the kiss.

“Yeah, you’re right. I feel the same way. I know I don’t talk about how rich my family is, but sometimes, I’m really grateful because I get to spoil you, my wonderful girlfriend whenever I want to with all of that money. Money isn’t the end all, be all everyone says it is. What I’m saying is, money certainly helps, all I want is you.” Sonoko replied. She was pretty sure her face was as red as a tomato now. Sonoko didn’t really care about that.

“Money doesn’t mean a lot to me. However, you do mean so much more to me though. I love you because you’re you, Sonoko. Ooh, the food’s here. Let’s eat and talk at the same time.” Ran said. She nearly drooled after seeing the food their waitress just brought out to them. Ran watched as Sonoko dug into her own food and she did the same thing a moment later.

“By the way, Ran, there’s a new movie coming out in theaters next I want to watch with you. It’s based on a romance/action manga about two women who are dating and they end up fighting space pirates. That’s what the manga is about. And the trailer for the movie looks amazing.” Sonoko said. She ate several bites of her food, almost moaning since it tasted so good. Sonoko picked that movie because she knew Ran would probably be interested in seeing it too.

“Really? That sounds pretty awesome to me. Sure, we can go see it next Friday right after school. I can buy the tickets and you can buy the popcorn. If that’s okay.” Ran replied. She saw Sonoko nod in answer and she went back to eating. Ran was looking forward to it.

xxxxxx

xxx-Two Hours Later-xxx

xxxxxx

They spent the rest of their dinner date talking about a variety of topics as they ate. Ran had lots of fun, she just couldn’t wait for their movie date. After Sonoko paid their bill, they left the restaurant to head towards the bus stop.

That’s when Ran heard a woman shouting. She turned to see someone running in her direction. She quickly got into her usual fighting stance, when he got close enough to her, she grabbed him and she flipped him over shoulder.

“Here’s your purse, ma'am. Don’t worry, I’ll call the cops, he’ll be in jail soon.” Ran said. She handed the purse over to the older woman who the thief had stolen it from. Ran hated people who stole from innocent people.

“Thank you so much. I’m sorry this happened on your date with your girlfriend. I wish criminals would take a day off at least on nights like this.” The older woman, Kono Miho said. It was very obvious to her that they were dating.

“How did you know that? We’re not out to everyone yet.” Sonoko asked. She was worried about bigots saying awful things to her and Ran or even worse, trying to kill them or something like that. Sonoko never understood bigots and she honestly didn’t want to either.

“I used to be an FBI agent until I retired twenty years ago. I moved to japan because my wife lives here. We’re still married too. Well, I'd better be going. I don’t want her to get worried.” Miho said. She continued to walk past the two young women. Miho couldn’t help, but think about her and her wife’s younger days. She hoped they would be happy together forever.

“Come on, Sonoko. The bus is here. Let’s go back to my place. You can stay the night.” Ran said. She grabbed her hand, pulling her onto the bus with her. Ran and Sonoko near the front of the bus, so they could get off the bus faster.

xxxxxx

xxx-Thirty Minutes Later-xxx

xxxxxx

As the two women walked into Ran’s apartment, they noticed the lights were off. Which meant that Conan and Kogoro had already gone to sleep. Her Dad was without fail grumpy whenever somebody woke him up in the middle of the night or if he was taking a nap after binge drinking.

“Conan recently bought a new board game, if you want to play it. We’ll have to do it quietly in my bedroom. I’m not tired. We can stay up for a little while. We don’t have school tomorrow anyway since it’s Saturday.” Ran said. She hadn’t played a board game in months. Ran thought Sonoko would enjoy it.

“I'd love to play it. Bring it on, baby. I’ll beat ya this time.” Sonoko replied. The last time they played a board game, Ran kicked her ass at it. Sonoko wasn’t going to let Ran this time, even if they are girlfriends. She decided that she wouldn’t go too hard on her. Sonoko was madly in love with her after all.

“Oh, you’re on. We have to find it first. If I remember correctly, Conan left it in Dad’s office. You stay right here. I’ll be right back.” Ran said. She tilted Sonoko’s chin to her and gave her a lingering kiss. Ran pulled back with a sly grin, then went to Kogoro’s office, which she had to unlock.

Sonoko didn’t have to wait too long before Ran came back to her while she held a very colorful and elaborate looking box. She knew what it was the moment she saw it. Sonoko had seen a commercial for it on TV a week ago. And it looked like it would be a lot of fun.

“Ooh, it’s time to have some fun. Maybe we could play a strip version of it? Whenever one of us loses, we take off our clothes. How about it?” Sonoko asked. She almost laughed out loud at the look on Ran’s face when she said. Sonoko didn’t want to wake up Kogoro or Conan though, so she needed to be quiet.

“Sonoko! I don’t I’m ready for that just yet. How about we play the game as it was intended to be played? It can still be for fun. Besides, if we're going to get naked, I rather it not be because of a game, but because we both choose to be naked together.” Ran replied. She grabbed Sonoko’s hand and led her to her bedroom. Ran had always known Sonoko could be mischievous, that was one of the reasons why she had fallen in love with her.

xxxxxx

xxx-Over Ten Minutes Later-xxx

xxxxxx

They were playing the board game. They laid the board and all of the game pieces out on Ran’s bed. The game was like Mortal Kombat and Clue combined. It was fun as hell. The two women had three wins each.

Sonoko finally took the winning spot on the board. She silently cheered for herself. Sonoko leaned over to kiss Ran on the corner of her lips and the kiss soon became heated when Ran kissed her back. Sonoko pulled away with a blush.

“We can play the game again later, this time with Conan and your Dad. We have to clean up and put the game up before we go to bed.” Sonoko said. She and Ran did it as fast as they could. Sonoko was easily able to see how tired Ran had gotten by that point.

Once the board game was back in its box, they were in Ran’s bed and under her covers, wrapped up in each other’s arms. Neither of them could keep their hands off of one another. Ran and Sonoko kissed until they both fell asleep.