Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ Hectic Summer ❯ Meeting of masters ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer - I do not own Chobits!

Ok my internet might be up soon so all I can do right now while I waight to post this chapter is wright this chapter!
Man you are all soooo lucky!

----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

Hectic summer Ch.3 Meeting of masters

---------------------------------------------------------- --------

Mathu pulled me along happily as we entered a carpeted room of what looked like an office. Mathu let go of my hand and ran up to a chair that was faced away from us and to a window but when he tapped on the back of the chair it turned around.

It was like slow motion when the chair turned. In the chair it looked like an older virshion of Mathu except his eyes where a lighter brown that it could almost pass as amber! His face was oval shapped just like Mathu and had the same midnight black hair as him as two strands of hair where tucked behind his ears while a few black hairs framed the rest of his face.

"Did you get the one you wanted?" The teen asked, he looked around my age.
Mathu nooded his head as he grabbed his hand and lead him to me.
He stood in front of me and staired at my face for a second then crouched and let his fingers go down my leg which got a blush out of me.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!" I squeaked and jumped back.
He smirked and for some reason I wanted to wipe it off his face man I really wanted to but I stoped myself.

"Why, checking to make sure their are no flaws when my personal Persacoon maker built you." His voice was soft and hard at the same time.

"Wha...no,no,no,no,noooooo I am NOT a persacoon because I know what and who they are and I'm not one of them because I'm flesh and blo-" I was cut off from my ranting as I passed a mirror, while I was ranting I paced.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What happened to me?!" I yelled as I looked at my reflection.
Instead of haveing long light brown hair it was even longer to the beck of my knees instead of to the middle of my back and the color turned a sea green color and I had ears that hung down the out side was black while the inside was a lighter green than my hair while one strand of long hair went over my noise and to the side of my face (Like Krad from D.N. Angel.) while other pieces of hair framed my oval face.

One thing that was off I didn't have brown eyes any more but instead had eyes like jade, I looked flawless.
"Wh-What is this! This is not my face no wonder almost every pervert in town winked at me!" I yelled.

"Calm down, I've never seen a persacoon act like this even the ones I own don't skit around and they stay still." Said the teen calmly.
"NO I will NOT calm down!...Oh no I can't be wheare I think I am...in Chobits?" I asked myself.

"What's you're name?" I asked the teen.
"It's Yuki Manowa the head of this house." He said quietly.
"Mano-Manowa-Sama?"
"You can go by my first name and Mathu's to." Yuki said as he walked back to his chair and sat down.

"Mathu go down stairs and ask Kan what's for dinner." Said Yuki as Mathu did a cute salute and headed off to what I thought was the kitchens.

"Yuki...-Sama...may I ask you something?"
"Hai, you may." He said turning to his computer and typeing.
"Why doesn't Mathu talk?" As I asked that he stoped typeing but kept his hands over the key board.

"Two years ago our parents died in a fire in their office building." He said as he went back to typeing.
"Please go and find Mathu and stay with him for the reamainder of the day." He said as I walked out of the office room and tryed to find wheare the kitchens where.

----------------------------------------------------------- ------------

Ok hoped ya liked it!
Duzo REVIEW BUT NOOOO FLAMES

Ja ne!
------------------------------