Code Geass Fan Fiction ❯ Angels with Metallic Wings ❯ Welcoming Party and Siblings ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Please note the First chapter will have my Povs(Kai) and some other people's. In the Next chapter it will have longer povs' for other people ^.^ Btw Dorthea Earnst is dead and 4 members of the round won't be in the 1st or second chapter!Kai's POV"Why are you doing this?" your mother asked you as you said goodbye to her to leave for the military with Kayla at your side.You stared at her with the your bright green eyes that you inhereited from her. "Because, I want to get out of his shadow Mom, no more Princess Kaitlyn...I want to live a normal life. And if that means me joining the Military and serving him, so be it. Kayla is only going to stay near me. Were not going to separate. We will make sure to contact you. I love you Mom". As you turned to go you saw your mothers tears for the first time. "I love you mommy" said Kayla in her little girl voice. "I love you girls. Be careful" she said then went inside. "Time to leave this place Kayla" you said looking at the car waiting for you at the end of the driveway. "Yes Kai" said Kayla trying to look back at your crying mother. You got in the car and didn't look back.
That was more then 2 years ago. You were only 15. You and Kayla trained hard in your military training. You knew about the man who called himself Zero who fought with Brittania. You also heard about the death of your younger sister Euphie. You and Kayla cried for days after hearing about it. You may have not loved Euphie as much as your other sisters, but she was still family. She ordered a massacre on Japan though she was the vice roy for Area 11. Why she did it though was a mystery. Zero shot her and her title of royalty was dropped. In the military, You made friends, dated a few times, and learned how to pilot nightmares. Recently, you, with the help of your friends of researchers, made 2 new nightmares called The Constantine and St. Anthony. You pilot The Constantine while Kayla pilots St. Anthony. After that, you were accepted into the knights of 12 along with Kayla and your 3 friends Nichole,Jacqueline, and Melanie. All of which are researchers and friends of the royal family. They loathe your father. As do you with a passion. Now onto whats going on now............
"Alrighty then" you said adjusting your bodice on your new knight uniform. "Sis, don't you think thats a lil...to innapropiate?" asked Kayla. She had a dress pant suit on, unike yours which was a low cut bodice and skirt that had slits on the gloves on your arms and slits up and down the side of your skirt. "Um no why?" you asked confused. She sighed and said "Nevermind. Are you ready?" she asked. You stretched and said "Yes. Besides, Lloyd said he'd be driving Rei, Makou, and Shinobu". Kayla gasped at you and said "Your not supposed to call them that here! Your supposed to call them there brittanian names!". "I will...just not right now because im lazy. Fine. Nichole,Jacqueline, and Melanie. You happy? Now, Lets go to the Conference Room" you said walking to the door. Kayla followed. You left your room and walked down the long hall. You opened the only door at the end of the hall.
You walked in and saw 7 other Knights and your older brother stood there. Schneizel el Britannia. The only one you liked besides your younger brother...but you have no idea where he is or even if he is alive... Kayla ran to him and glomped him. " Big Brother!" she shouted joyfully. He laughed and spun her around. He looked at me waiting. I smiled and ran to him and hugged him tightly "You made it" he whispered. "I know" you said. He was fully aware of my plan to get away from our father and become a knight. You loved your brother, just like you loved all of your siblings...but you didn't really trust any of them except Kayla, Nunally, and your younger brother. Schneizel glanced around and said"Were just waiting on Lloyd to bring are other 3 knights-"WERE HERE! So sorry were late, traffic you know. Oh Prince Schneizel how wonderful to see you! Kaitlyn and Kayla too! How lovely, kiss kiss you two, I've missed you! Its been so boring while you two were away at the military. There weren't as much games" said Lloyd running in dragging the other 3 new knights and my best friends. He kissed Kayla and I on are cheeks then beamed at us. "What games?" said Schneizel suspicous of his younger sister's activities. "Oh you know the usual. 7 minutes in heaven, truth or dare, spin the bottle..." said Kai trailing off and her brother gave her a wide eyed glance. Kayla hugged him again and said "Were kidding! Don't worry so much". "I have to worry. You 2 are my little sisters. No matter what has happened or will happen, were always siblings" he said his gaze lingering on me. 'Its like he knows...he knows what im thinking...one way or another brother..our father will die whether I do it..or someone else does..." I thought nodding at him. I shrugged the thought off for now.
"Hey you guys!" said Kai hugging Nichole,Jacqueline,and Melanie. "How have you been? I haven't seen you in...a week! Thats forever!" said Kayla to the 2 other girls. They laughed and we started to talk. Soon enough we got a few of the knights to come join us. Only 3 were there because the rest of them were on missions. One had dark brown hair and green eyes. Another was a girl with pink hair with a dreamy expression..wait no. No expression...Strange...But she was so CUTE! The other person was a guy he walked up and I nearly doubled over. 'Hello Mr. Yum' I thought. He was blonde with blue eyes. He made me nervous. And I didn't like that. He nodded to all of us and shook our hand. Mine last. "Gino Weinberg. A pleasure Ms. Kaitlyn" he said grinning at me. His grin was cocky. Like he knew I couldn't breathe! "The pleasure is all mine Gino" I said giving him a smirk. We stared at eachother for a second, then I shook hands with Anya. I squealed and said "Anya? Can I please hug you? PLEASE! You are so...adorable!". She nodded and I spun her around the entire room and danced and hugged her. I heard her chuckle. I put her down and she gave me a small smile. "You and I are going to be great friends" she stated. I smiled at her and said "Yep!". Kayla shoved me aside and said "Hey Anya! Im Kayla". Anya gave her a smile and said "Hi. Were going to be friends too okay?" "Fine with me. YAY! We can have sleepovers Anya that will be so much fun!" said Kayla hugging her. "Sleepovers?" asked Anya in her dreamy voice. Kayla gasped at her and started to drag her out side "Come along Anya we have much to talk about!". I laughed quietly then stretched and yawned again. "It would seem you need more sleep Kai" said Nichole walking up to you and poking you in the belly. "Hey that tickles. And no I didn't...bad dreams..Anyways, all I want to do is go home and sleep" I said closing my eyes. "Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there's a party tonight. So you can't go home. And we have to dress formally" said Gino giving Kai another cocky grin. Kayla, who was across the room, ran over to us and dragged Anya with her. "NO! I don't want to wear a dress Kai!" she said whining. "You can just pretend you got sick" said Melanie laughing. "No...Im betting my father is going to be there. So i'd better go or I'd never hear the end of it" said Kayla sighing. I stiffened. "Schneizel, our father is going to be there tonight?" I asked tensing up. He nodded and said "He told me he wanted to congratulate you both personally". I gave a little sigh then put on my fake smile. "Okay then. Where is this party being held?". "It will be held at Ashford Academy. Where you'll being attending along with Gino and Anya" your brother said. "Lovely" and Gino grinned at the sarcasm in my voice. I glared back at him. "Lets go pilot our knightmare frames" suggested Nichole who could see her Frame from here. We wall walked out onto the runway and went into our knightmares. We turned on our radios so we could hear one another. "Lets Fly" said Suzaku and Keiko laughed.

3 hours later
After training in your new nightmares with your new teamates, a car took you to Area 11 and to Ashford Academy. You went straight to your new room along with Nichole whom of which you would be sharing a room with. You both took showers and got changed into your dresses. "Ugh I hate these" you said. Nichole laughed. "You'll prolly hate your wedding to then huh?". "Prolly" you said nodding. You put on your dress and you and Nichole left to go to the Hall. You entered the ball room and walked down the steps. Nichole ran off to talk to Jacqueline and Lloyd. Kayla was already here talking to Anya and they were smiling. I saw my Father. He sat at the table with his new wife on his left and my oldest brother Odyesses on his right. Guinereve sat across the Odyesses, she being the first princess. Next to her was Cornelia. She was my favorite for older sisters. She excused herself and ran to me. She hugged me tightly and I started to cry silently into her chest. I haven't seen her in such a long time. I didn't really like Euphie. But I loved Cornelia. She stroked my hair and held me and said "Stop crying Kai okay? We can talk about everything later. Do not let our father think you to be a weak knight of the round". I nodded and took a deep breath and looked up at her. She smiled at me and I just hugged her harder and she said "Alright come one. You get to sit by me across the table from Carine". "Carine" I said with disgust in my voice, thinking of the little sadistic brat. Cornelia grinned at me and said "Be nice. At least you don't have to sit next to Guinereve". I nodded thankful. I sat next to Cornelia, and Kayla came to sit next to me. Only the royal family was sitting now. Everyone else was dancing. My father sat there staring at all of us. "Im so fortunate to have such successful sons and daughters. Today we celebrate Kaitlyn and Kayla's success in becoming Knights of the round. Not to mention Brittania's sucess in fighting off Zero's and The black Knights plans". I sat there listening. "A toast" he said simply. Everyone raised there glasses and sipped on there drinks. "So Kaitlyn, what other plans do you have for the future. Like Marriage wise" asked Guinereve taking joy in watching me squirm in my seat. Everyone watched me and I felt uncomfortable. "Um..". Luckily Gino approached me and said "Your highness. Would you care to dance?". I nodded and said "Excuse me" and Gino grabbed my hand. We walked to the dance floor and we began to waltz. "Your timing is immpecable" I said whispering into his ear. "So I've been told" he grinned. He spun me and I laughed. We stared into eachother's eyes "It would seem they were putting alot of questioning on you so I decided to save you. Also I was not about to let some Mr.Fancypants dance with you without letting me dance with you first" he said his eyes staring down into mine.'There so blue..I could get lost in them' you thought. I felt my face getting hot so I tried looking away but his fingers held my chin. I knew I was blushing now and he enjoyed my discomfort. "Oh dear, it would seem your brother has come to take my place. Make sure I get some more dances Kai" said Gino sighing and brushing his fingers against my cheek making me blush again. Some moments later Schneizel appeard and took my hand and we danced. "Don't mind Guinereve. She did that to me when I was 17 and I got into the Royal Court . She's just a little bitter to you because your more successful". I laughed and said " Im glad I got out of there when I did". He laughed too. "Tomorrow, you will start school, then after you will go to train with the other Knights at the Training area. Keep in mind that Father will keep his eyes on yours and Kayla's progress. Try not to dissapoint okay? Last thing I need is an old man screaming in mine ear complaining". I gritted my teeth then laughed and nodded. "Promise me you will be careful though. Kayla already promised. But I need you to. We already lost Clovis and Euphie, please don't let us lose you 2 as well" he said holding out his pinky. "I promise" I said wrapping my finger around his. The song ended and he went to go sit down. I was about to sit down but my father approached me. I bowed and he took my hand. "Im so proud of you Kaitlyn" he said though he didn't mean it. He never meant anything he said. "Thank you Father" I said. I felt like a robot. "How is your mother?" he asked though it sounded as though he really didn't care. "She is fine. She's proud too" I said holding up my chin defiantly. "You look just like her. Except for your brown hair. Your mother had blonde hair. It would appear you inherited my hair. And Kayla has my eyes" he said. I didn't really enjoy the fact I shared a characteristic with him. So I put on a fake smile and said "It would seem so". "You know Kaitlyn, if not for the fact that Nunally is already going to be the Viceroy for Area 11 and Kayla was a knight, Kayla would be Viceroy" he said. I stared at him in shock. "Your making Nunally the Viceroy? Why?" I said confused and distraught. "Because she requested it. If she hadn't I would have made Kayla do it. But she and you recruited into the Military and all the others are in the Royal Court. She was my last choice" he siad simply and non-chalantly. The way he sounded, like we were all his pawns, it made me sick. I nodded and and the song ended. "Im going to go dance with Kayla now. After that all of the Royal family is leaving. I will speak to sometime in the near future, Goodbye Kaitlyn". I nodded and he gave me a pat on the head. I wanted to cut his arm off but refrained from that action. 'I need some air' I thought and went outside onto the Terrace.
Melanie POV'Quite a shindig' you thought sarcasticlly. You took a sip of your wine then decided to just chug in down. You never got drunk so what did it matter? You sat down and thought 'Seriously. Life isn't fun when you can't get drunk and everyone has someone to dance with. Well except Nichole. But she has her reasons. Me on the other hand? I don't know. I wish Clovis was still alive sometimes. He may have annoyed the hell out of me and he was a little narssasistic but at least I could dance with him'. You could dance with Schneizel but he was a little to old for you. "Melanie cheer up" said Nichole coming to sit next to you. " I can't cheer up! All of them have dance partners except us!" you said. You remembered when you were 5 and you had the biggest crush on the boy who you now knew was Kai's brother. "Nichole, I will see you later. I have a headache" you told her and set down your glass. You exited the hall and went outside to see the scenery. You saw a bench and went to sit down. As you sat, you heard a sound from behind you. "Pretty girls shouldn't be outside alone on a night like this" said the voice. "Yeah? Well creeps shouldn't be sneaking up on pretty girls you perver.." you said turning around and cutting off when you saw who the voice was. "L...Lelouch?" you said in a whisper. "Shinobu?" he asked. "We thought...you were dead! Kai thought you were dead! After you were exiled, we just thought...I can't beleive your alive!" you said stepping foward cautiously. "Kai? She's here?" he asked his face confused, pained, and releived. "Yes, Were knights now" you said waiting for what was coming next. "Knights? But why? Kai hates our father! You both hate brittannia! You love Nunally! How can you join with forces that are dishonest and corrupt?" he yelled shaking your shoulders, his grip tight. "Because! Kai did it to get away from her father. I did it to..stay with them. Kai,Kayla,Jacqueline,Nichole..there my friends, my family, my sisters! I would do anything to protect them. We do love Nunally!" you said soothing him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you held to him tightly as he held to you. "Your so beautiful Shinobu..Just like I remember you" he said looking into your eyes gently. I felt my face getting got so I stayed quiet. We let go and he said "I have to go. Do not tell anybody you've seen me alright? We can discuss this all tomorrow". I nodded and he hugged me again tightly then left. I walked back to my room in a daze and went to bed still in my dress.
Nichole POVAfter Melanie left you started to remember. You remembered a couple years back when you were 16. You went to do research about knightmare frames in China. There you met...him. You fell in love quickly though you only stayed there 3 months. After you left China was attacked and conquered by Brittania. You presumed him dead. You only wished..well it didn't matter what you wished. You grabbed your stuff and left the hall. You got to your room and layed down on your bed. 'School tomorrow. I better get some sleep. One day..Maybe i will see you again my love' you thought drifting into a dreamless sleep.
Jacqueline POV"I feel dizzy" you said as you danced with Lloyd. "Thats how your supposed to feel when you dance, dear!" he said laughing. "Oh yes I almost forgot, tomorrow, after school I will be at the research center to adjust the weapon modules and-"Shh tonight is for fun not for work Rei" he said putting a finger on your lip cutting you off and making your lip tingle. He only called you Rei when you were alone. He pulled you closer to him and his eyes had a wicked gleam in them. Your breath quickened and your pulse raced. "Listen to your heart flutter" he laughed. He traced his fingers up your spine as you danced and you let a tiny noise escape your mouth. "Your quite the nervous Nelly tonight Rei. I can fix that" he said his lips just inches away. You wanted to kiss him, and you'd liked him since you began to work with him since you were a kid, but as you were just about to touch his lips with yours, his watch beeped and he sighed and pulled away. "Im sorry Jacqueline dear I have to go. You have a big day tomorrow so rest up okay?" he said kissing your nose. He left and you stood there stunned. You sighed and exited the hall and went back to your room. Melanie was asleep so you quietly got changed and put on your P.J's You got into bed and snuggled into a pillow. 'A pillow is better then nothing' you thought sourly. You sighed and fell into a doze.
Kayla POV'Where is everyone' you thought. After dancing with your father you were a little uneasy. "Kayla? Would you like to dance" said a voice from behind you. You turned to see Suzaku standing there a little red. You giggled and nodded. He put his hand around your waist and his other hand in your hand. You felt his tension and you said laughing "Relax Suzaku you haven't stepped on my feet yet". He laughed to and his tension was gone. "Your right thats a good thing -"Ouch" you said cutting him off as he stepped on your left foot. "Im sorry. Im no good at this" he said and you laughed. "Neither am I. Don't worry about it" you said and he smiled at you. After what seemed like hours in his arms dancing and telling jokes to eachother, he glanced at the time and said "Woah. We'd better go get some sleep". I pouted and said "I don't want to go to sleep". He laughed and said "Do you want to fall asleep in class tomorrow?". I shook my head. "Well then go to sleep" he said laughing. I nodded unwillingly. "Good Night Suzaku" you said looking back before you exited the hall. "Goodnight Kayla" he said. You walked to your room and saw that Melanie and Jacqueline were already alseep. You got changed and got into bed. You fell asleep quickly dreaming of the knight that took command of your heart that night.
Kai POVYou sat on the terrace adjusting your temper which was up after your conversation with your father. You calmed down and looked at the scenery. "Wow" you muttered. It had tree's, grass, and not to mention and pool. "Pretty isn't it?" said a voice. You turned and your bad mood went away instantly. Gino. Your mind was whirling as he took a seat next to you. "Yeah it is. This school is great compared to the school I went to when I was 5 through 14. Since I only saw my father in the Summer I went to public school in Area 11 where my mother, Kayla and I lived" you said stretching and rubbing your eyes. "So this is a first for you to then? Thats good. I was on homeschooled for my childhood then once I turned 15, I joined the Brittanian Military. So I've never been to real school before. I wonder if they'll be any cute girls" he said looking at me from the corner of his eye. He was trying to tease me. 'Two could play at that game buddy' you thought. You laughed at him and said "I don't know about cute girls, but im sure the guys here will be awful hot". He glared at you and said "HA! Can they pilot a knightmare? No they can't. So there". You sighed and said "Yeah your probably right" you said your face getting closer to his. "A huh" he said his lips about to touch yours but you blew his bangs out of his face instead. He groaned as you began to get up and spin around. He grabbed your hand and said "You owe me another dance". You laughed and nodded. After more then 4 dances of joking and talking he looked at the time and said "Its almost midnight. We should probably go back to our rooms". "No" I groaned. My head and face was leaning on his chest as we danced. He chuckled. "Well I will have to carry you then". I gasped and said "NO!". "Then lets go" he said taking my hand leading me to the exit. I sighed. "You win" I muttered. He smirked at me. He walked me to my room and said "What a night. Now,Go get some sleep Kai". I nodded and he kissed my hand and my skin tingled. "Goodnight Gino" I said and went into my room. I closed the door and sighed as I walked to my dresser. I put on a tank top and shorts to go to bed in. You layed on the bed and stared at the ceiling. 'Damn him' you thought thinking of your father. Why would he want Kayla as Vice Roy? And why is Nunally Vice roy? How could he do that! All these questions. All you knew was your father deserved to die. And you wanted to be the one doing it. But someting about him, as if he was invincible...well it doesn't matter. You kept thinking to yourself and fell asleep.Tell me what you think ^.^