Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ways to Kill Keiko ❯ Ways to Kill Keiko ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Not Mine. Don't own 'em, never will.

Title: Ways to Kill Keiko

Author: Lina the Outlawed Bomber

Rating: R, Hehe swearing, Yaoi, Yuri.

Pairing(s): Hiei/Kurama, Yuusuke/Kuwabara, Keiko/Botan, Shizuru/Botan, Vincent/Cloud, Cloud/Zax, Brad/Bit, Wolfwood/Vash

Chapter Title: Ways to Kill Keiko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let her stay in the same room as my Pink Gundam Boom-Boom. She'd either be blinded to death or shot by an un-holy amount of gundam bullets.

Lock here in the same room as my little sister after she has been given a lot of sugar.

Lock in the room with my sisters they'd play 20+ questions with her.

Lock her in the room with me..

~~

Muse: That's cruel and unusual punishment.

Lina: Do I give a fuck?

Muse: Ye--no.

~~

Lock her in a room with Kuwabara n' Yuusuke writers, lovers, and shippers and give them my flame-throwers and other sharp projectile weapons. Or with Hiei n' Kurama writers, lovers, and shippers. Or any other Shonen-ai/Yaoi or Shoujo-ai/Yuri writers, lovers etc. etc.

Lock her in a room with only the Yaoi moments from the Yu Yu Hakusho playing like a broken record player.

Lock her in a room with me and have her watch the Yu Yu Hakusho and listen to me name why Kuwabara should go with Yuusuke, Hiei with Kurama, and Keiko with Botan or Shizuru with Botan. Have me do MST during the Yu Yu Hakusho. (I love doing that....^_~ In one of the YYH movies Botan has to protect Keiko.)

Tell Hiei that Keiko hurt Kurama.

~~

Lina: Can you say run Keiko run?

~~

Tell King Yama that Keiko stole the three important items from the vault.

Tell Hiei that Kieko has been making lots of short jokes about him.

Steal Yuusuke's cigarettes and put them in Keiko's house and them run and tell Yuusuke that Keiko stole them.

Steal Atsuko's beer and blame it on Keiko. ^_^

Let her pet my cat Artemis then make lots of loud noises.... =(^_^)=

Say she went in my room.....

~~

Lina: All hell will break loose

Vash Muse: and then some...

Lina: Grr...

Vash Muse: eep..

~~

Let my creations have fun with her.

Steal/Highjack the Highwind, dissapear and tell Cloud that she did it....

Kidnap Cloud and then given him to Keiko and then run an tell Vincet or Zax.

Steal Sano's sword and give it to Keiko.

Tie her to a spinning chair and spin it off a bridge onto a very busy road.

Tell her thar Yuusuke has been very busy with Kuwabara.

Tell her that Hiei and Kurama had been very busy in the Ramen shop.

Tell Kaoru that Keiko said that, "Your cooking fucking sucks..."

Lock her in a room with Harry Champ....

Highjack the Delphinus and put Keiko there....He-he have fun Vyse.

Steal my gundam and give me the self-destruct device.

~~

Knives Muse: KA-BOOM!!

~~

Have her piss off Heero or Wufei...

Lock her in a room with Gendo, Ayeka, Relena, Kaoru, Kagome, Kikkyo etc... use your imagination.

Piss Squall off.

~~

Cloud: Squall's a moron.

Lina: That's an understatment...

Squall: Hey!

~~

Steal the Cross Punisher.

Tell her all the girls of YYH have their eyes on her.

Tie her to a monster truck.

~~

Lina: Monster trucks DO have the right of way.

~~

Kidnap Kuroneko-sama and tell Legato-sama that Keiko holding him for ransom...Legato would have Keiko kill herself.

~~

Legato: Damn straight.

Kuroneko-sama: Nya! =(0_0)=

~~

Tie her to a train track...and then have a bullet train run her over.

Have her try Ryoko Porter's cooking...

~~

Lina: Lol she'd probably die from food poisoning.

~~

Tie her down to a chair and force her to read all the yaoi/shonen-ai or yuri/shoujo-ai YYH fics out there.

Have her listen to my Zoids fic I'm currently writing and the other 8! ^_~ ALL YAOI

~~

Lina: hehe ^_~

Muses: -_-'

Yaoi Lovers: YEAH!

~~

Have her come face-to-face with me, and then bother me during the YYH, Zoids, any of my video games or when I'm writing or reading stories and then give me a frying pan or some sharp and pointy objects. Sit back and let the fun begin....

Run her over with a Zoid....

Hit her with Charged Particle Cannon

Steal the Death Stinger...

~~

Lina: Hilts is freaky....

~~

Steal Midvalley's saxophone

~~

Lina: What does he call it?

~~

Piss Hiei off....

Have Hiei kill Keiko with his Jagen.

~~

Lina: The Jagen is so cool..

~~

2 Words 'Big Rock'

Push her off a bridge

~~

Faye: How orginial.

Lina: Now I know what Spike and Jet have to go through

Faye: HEY WHAT DID YOU SAY!?

Lina: Nothing, nothing at all just talking to myself. (sound familar?)

~~

Stick her on a school bus and all the kids are singing '99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall' or playing the license plate game or the god-forsaken car games that are supposed to be 'fun'

Piss off Ryoko Porter...

~~

Lina: Now that's when all hell will break loose, If you value your life don't piss her off, believe me.. I can no longer feel pain in my shoulders.

~~

Stick her in a locked room with my dogs...

Piss me off......

~~

Muses: Don't do that!

~~

Steal Brad's money/coffee, then tell him that Keiko did it and lock them in a room..

Deprive Brad of coffee or Bit (^_^') and then lock Keiko in a room with him

Tell Brad that Keiko painted the Shadow Fox eh....pink and kidnapped Bit....

~~

Lina: There are so many Bit 'n Brad moments in Zoids ^_~ Would someone write a Bit n' Brad story for me pretty please?

~~

Steal all of Leena's ammo and say Keiko did it.......

Steal the Shadow Fox....

Steal the Liger Zero/Transformation Parts

Steal/break all of Doc's Models

Steal the Gun Sniper

~~

Lina: Now that's scary.....

~~

Step on her with a gundam/mecha....

Insult either Altile or Palta....

~~

Lina: Palta's pretty cool...his voice sounds familar. But Altile is a..

Altile: Say it.... I dare you to bitch.

Lina: DAMN FUCKING UGLY CREEEPY DUMBASSED MORON!

Palta: 0_o

Altile: ............

~~

Lock her in a room with Leena after you told her that Keiko stole all the cookies and her Gun Sniper and Naomi.

~~

Bit: Now that's a show...

Brad: Cat fight...

Lina: Ready? FIGHT!

~~

Resurrecute Rando....and tell him that Keiko said he looked like a dead fish...

~~

Lina: Rando is so cool..as far as demons go he is one of the coolest looking ones...better then what's his name when Yuusuke-sama thought Kuwabara died, Yuusuke was almost crying..... must go to Japan and get subbed Yu Yu Hakusho DVD's and must find On-line Yaoi Doujinshi. Any one know of a website that lets you read doujinshi or manga on-line?

~~

Tie rocks to her feet and throw her off a bridge.

Piss Vegeta off....

Interupt Vegeta and Goku's fight....

Tell Majin Buu he fat and 'oogly'

Interupt me when I'm eating....

Have her listen to King Kai's jokes. She'd probably kill herself or jump off of Snake Way, She'd end up in the Home For Infinite Losers. LOL

Make fun of the Ginyu Force....

Insult Freiza, Cell, various evil DBZ villians who have very big problems, and just really suck. AND ARE ALL GAY!

Tell Freiza that Keiko said he sounded like a girl...

~~

Lina: In both the English and Japanese versions Freiza's voice is done by a girl. Freiza's voice is also the voice of Genkai. ^_^ My friend when he's watching YYH always calls Genkai 'Freiza' he always goes, "Yeah whatever you say Freiza."

~~

Piss off Shenlong....

Steal Saitoh's food….

Have her be in my English Class...

Deprive Vash-sama of donuts....

Or Wolfwood-sama of cigarettes/alcohol or Vash ^_~!

Lock in her in a room with Knives-sama or Legato-sama or the Gung Ho Guns...

These were sent by Quoth the Raven

Tell Usagi (or even ChibiUsa) that Keiko has stolen "Mamo-chan", or punched him.

Tell Haruka that Keiko put a dent in her car when she punched Yuusuke into it.

Tell Michiru that Keiko "borrowed" her mirror.

Tell Kamatami that Keiko is trying to steal Shishio-sama.

Trick her into calling Yahiko "-chan".

(Yahiko: DON'T CALL ME -CHAN!!!!!!!!!")

Place her in between Miaka and food. She won't last three seconds.

"Oh, isn't it hot? Here, Keiko, use Tasuki's special fan to cool down..."

"Hey, Saionji? That girl over there wants to challenge you to a duel..."

Hey if you want e-mail me some! I'll add them and give you credit. Ja Bai Bai.