Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Accidents (aka: Ed and the Toilet) ❯ Accidents (aka: Ed and the Toilet) ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Everything in this fic is owned by the respectful owners of Cowboy Bebop. I only own the plot of this fic, ME, and the cigarettes. By the way Spike, you owe me a pack.

--------------------------------------

"...Therefore explaining why I believe that whatever happens, happens," Spike explained and took another drag on his cigarette. "So, what's your attitude towards life?"

"There are no accidents in life," I said.

"Oh really? If I remember correctly, your parents said that you were an accident," Spike countered.

"No, I wasn't an accident. I was a consequence. Big difference."

"Whatever. Seriously, why do you think there are no accidents in life, Katryna?"

"I believe that everything is done with a purpose, and some times have a consequence. My parents went in with the intention of a one night stand, and I was the consequence. 'Accident' was a word made up to get people out of trouble. There are no accidents in life-"

"Spike! I need your help!" Jet yelled from the direction of the bathroom.

"What's up?" Spike yelled, unwilling to give up his spot on the couch.

"Ed accidentally flushed her foot down the toilet!" Jet yelled. Spike reluctantly stood up and turned to me.

"And what do you call that?" he asked me and began to walk away.

"An act of stupidity," I said simply.