Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Later Cowboy ❯ Later Cowboy ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cowboy Bebop
Later Cowboy

~He walked away
I had tears in my eyes~

Faye looked out the window of the bebop.It had been almost two years since Spike's death.Edward had come back a few months after that day.She said she would rather be with Faye-Faye,Spike-Spike,and Jet-Jet than stay with her father.It took awhile but she finally understood that Spike was not coming back,in other words that he was dead.

~That was the first time i had cried
He never came back and he never will~

Now after that many years we still have no one to replace Spike and we probaly never will.Jet thinks that Spike was just doin his job.And by what we got you would think that too.We got over 6 hundred million Woulong for the death of Vicious.Looks like even though Spikes gone he's still taken care of us like always.

~We found him dead
On the stairs~

Faye walked out of her bedroom and into the front room.Jet was sitting with Ein and Ed."Hey Faye-
Faye!"Faye turned and smiled for Ed then sat down on the couch."Hey Faye." "Hey Jet."Like usaul
Faye and Jet said thier hello's."Wuff Wuff." "Hi Ein."Ein layed down.Faye always wondered why that dog always bugged her but she didn't care anymore.

~I picked him up
And pleaded for him to wake~

Ed was doing flips along the hallway and hit the door."Hey Faye-Faye." "Hello Ed."Faye smiled.Ed
went on about her bissness flipping along the hallways.Faye went on walking to her bed room.When
she reached it she went in shut the door and layed down on her bed looking at a picture of the whole Bebop crew.Spike was on her right side Jet was on her left side and Ed was infront of her with Ein.

~But he did not move
And it was then i knew~

She picked it up and traced her finger around the outline of Spike.She looked at how she looked in the picture.Smiling and as close to Spike as she could get.Spike had his arm around her waist and was grinning big.She had always liked him but never told him how she felt.She had always hoped that he loved her to but then again her never said the words like her.

~He was gone forever and never to come back
Thats when i said Later Cowboy~

She put down the picture and walked back outside and walked over to Jet.He looked up at her as she sat down beside him on the couch."Whats wrong now?" "Nothing,just thinking about my lost love." "Who's that?" "Spike."She got up and walked out the door."Where you going?" "To see my lost cowboy."She walked out the door and got into her space ship.

~You have made your journey
Past everything,that matters to you~

She drove the space ship to the cemetary and got out.She walked to the back and stared at a headstone.She dusted it off and looked at the inscription.*~Spike Speigal-Memember of the Bebop crew and once part of the Red Dragon Syndicate.Bounty hunter and a great man,may he be rememebered for killing Vicious and helping everyone.~*Faye smiled she and Jet had that put on there.She pulled out a rose from a box and put in on his grave."Later Cowboy."

~And may you rest in peace now
That you have had your dues~

A few tears rolled down her cheeks as she left and walked on down.Alittle ways down from his was
Julia's grave.She layed down a rose there to then went back to her space ship.As she was driving
back to the Bebop she seen what was left of the Red Dragon Syndicate.She went down and parked her ship at the top and walked down the floors until she got to the one floor she hated,the one where her lost cowboy died.

~Because someday some way
I will be back with you~

She walk down to the spot and remember the whole day again in her head and bent down beside the
place at the steps where his head lay in her lap.A few tears rolled down her cheeks and she said
the last thing before she moved on to another place."Later Cowboy,my lost cowboy."

~Then we will be angels~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:Hey you guys my first Cowboy Bebop related fic.I hope you guys like it,i cried while writing it.Very sad and the song is called Later Cowboy by me.If you want another chapter review and i will write another one.