Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Tangled ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

V: Tangled:

She rested her head on his chest. He's already sound asleep. She was asleep a few minutes ago. Now, she couldn't sleep. She smiled to herself.

This sex thing kept getting better. She didn't know that putting a whole hand inside her. She was going to have to ask him to do that again. The smell of cigarettes put her at ease. It's not a pleasant smell but she didn't mind. She's gotten used to it by now. The adults all smoked anyway.

She smiled to herself as she thought of this as her home. She's been through so much. She can't wait to see where the next chapter takes her. He has her tightly in his embrace. She closes her eyes but does not sleep.

Her mind wandered off to elsewhere. Everything had been going great. Her job was doing well. They were all struggling for money but that didn't matter to her. The others didn't agree. But she kept to herself. Her salary was decent. That money didn't stay around too long. Nope. There were so many places that money went. She would have nothing left.

That wasn't going to do.

She feels eyes are on her. She glanced up but he is still asleep. She smiles to herself as she settles in place. They were going to have to get up in a few hours. Maybe they would get to see each other this evening. That would depend on work. The local hospital was going to be busy. He's got work too. However, things have been going. She just has to wonder.

That thought is chased off with something else. Well, nothing really. She just wants to sleep. But it's not coming yet. She can only just lie there in his embrace. It isn't like she needs to sleep anyway. Just a few hours. Time to go back to the good old method that she discovered to go to sleep.

Her mind focused on things that made her happy. Sweets. The bright faces in the children's ward at the hospital. Her roommates. Her mother figure. The sound of rain when they reached a planet that had it. The sun after the rain. Something sweet on her tongue. His touch. His kiss. His taste. His hands. His body. His laid-back attitude. His… His…

She was sound asleep again in moments.

The next morning, it will start all over again.