Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Strawberry Pop ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XIII: Strawberry Pop:

She lays down, waiting for him. He sat up on his knees over her. His eyes trailed down her body. It was like he was committing each curve to memory. His eyes settled just above her pussy. She looks up at him. Her eyes were empty of any thought. He doesn't wait. He moved his head between her legs. He only glanced up at her once. He stuck out his tongue and started licking. She closed her eyes and moaned.

His mind focused on the taste. He might have soured it a bit earlier in the day. That didn't matter to either of them. He had to chase that strawberry taste—even if he had soiled it. First, he started off the little licks. Her moans pushed him to keep going.

“Oh! More!”

He smiled to himself. The taste tempted him to go deeper and faster but he had to pace himself. Calm down. Enjoy it for a while. But it can be so hard sometimes…

He closed his eyes and took it all it. He slowly pushed his tongue in deeper. She arched her back upward as she moaned louder. She closed her eyes and took in the sensations. For a moment there, she didn't know what to grab. She was caught between the sheets and his back. She finally settled on his back.

He's had the practice. She wasn't the first woman he had been with. He slowly pushed his tongue in deeper. He could taste a little more sweetness. But it was only on the tip of his tongue. He pulled her closer to him.

Her body started to shake. Her breathing grew heavier. He welcomes her loud moans, encourages them in fact. She's been getting more vocal lately. This trip away would help with that. Meanwhile, he looked up at her for one moment. She still had her eyes closed. Part of him wanted to see if she would open her eyes and look down at him. There would be only one way to see. He pushed his tongue as deep as it would go.

Suddenly, her body started to buck against the movements. He did his best to keep up. He even had to grab her hips at one point. She arched her back.

“Oh god! I can't hold it!”

She gave in to her release. He was quick to lap up her juices. There it was. That strawberry sweetness he was looking for. Sure, he soured it earlier but it came back. His tongue brushed along her inner thigh. When he sat up, he saw her staring up at him panting. He couldn't help but smile at her.

“Was that good?” he asked. She barely got her breath back. She only nodded at him. He reached down and brushed the hair out of her eye.

“Heh,” he said. He lay down next to her. Still, they were not done.