Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven ❯ Lovers on a Rainy Day ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

XXV: Lovers on a Rainy Day:

She climbed on top of him. He lay there waiting. This should be interesting. Was she even going to do it? Maybe he could guide her and…

She slid off her dress. He smirked as she threw it aside. All she had on was a pair of panties. He smirked at her. This was a promising start so far. He had to see where she was going to take this. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips. He took hold of her by the waist. Her breasts pressed against his chest. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. A shiver ran down her spine. Her tongue started to play with his. He could feel how wet she was through his trousers. He broke off the kiss.

“What do you plan to do with me?” he asked. She stared at him for a moment. She was about to speak when he shushed her.

“Don't talk,” he said. “Just do it.” She licked him on the finger. She kept her eyes on him as she did it. He guided her hands to his trousers. She unzipped them without saying a word. She slid them off. His boxers followed behind. She kissed him on the lips. He buried his hand behind her head.

She's getting better at this. She slowly slipped downward. Her eyes trailed upward. Was she doing this right? He stole a quick glance.

“Keep going,” he said. He wanted to see how far she was going to carry this out. She moved down to his abdomen and gave it a little lick. He let out small mouth noises. She giggled to herself. She lingered on his abs before going further down. He looked down before she took his cock into her mouth.

He tasted divine. Was it appropriate to taste him like this? Somehow, that didn't matter. She was already enjoying this. He started breathing heavily. She's done this before. But only once. He had to work her through everything. She's gotten a little bit better. He ran his fingers through her hair. She kept looking up at him as she was sucking. He closed his eyes and moaned.

“You are so good.”

She shivered happily as she kept sucking. Her hands started stroking his balls. He folded his legs around her. His fingers got tangled up in her hair. Should he push her further down? Could he reach the back of her throat? His hand rested on the back of her head. She started to speed up without a thought. The taste started to do more things to her brain.

Mmm! He tastes so good!

She had to have more. She just acted without a thought. His moans grew louder. It wouldn't be long before his load filled her mouth. But she wasn't done yet. She let go of his cock. He opened his eyes and looked up. She sat in front of him, smiling. He didn't complain.

“And what do you plan to do to me now?” he asked. She didn't say anything. Instead, she climbed on top of him. Her legs came on either side of him. He smirked at her as he looked up. She looked into his eyes.

“Go on,” he said. “Show me what you can do.”