Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Radical Edward, Radical Friend ❯ Hangin' Out... Down The Street ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2:

Hangin' Out… Down The Street

(Cut to: Ed and Ein walking down the street. Ein follows behind Ed as she spins around and says…)

Ed: Edward wonders who would send message to the amazing Radical Edward?!?! Does Edward perhaps know of this person? (Looks a Ein. Pauses. Then suddenly begins to run with her arms out at her side like shes flying. Ein follows. We follow Ed all the way from the outskirts of city on Earth into the city. Ed finally arrives at a park. She is still laughing and "flying" when she pauses and looks towards the other side of a walkway in the park to see a young boy with a ragged blanket as a cape, a black sleeveless shirt, and white spandex shorts. He continues towards to Ed in his crazy manner as Ed stands there confused. The boy stops in front of Ed and says…)

Boy: Radical Edward! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! My hero! (Ed looks confused but starts to smile.)Radical Edward… Radical Eduardo reporting for duty! (He then runs in circles around ED until he stops once again with his jaw dropped, looking at Ed)

Ed: (smiles and says)Eduardo… meet Ein!(points to Ein)

Eduardo: Hey! Doggie, whoa! (Eduardo begins to pet Ein as Ed had a huge grin on her face.) Hey Edward! Eduardo want to have fun. What does Edward want to do?

Ed: Umm… (Ed thinks as she taps her finger on her lips)Edward knows!!! Has Eduardo ever been to junkyard??? Haha!

Eduardo: Eduardo has never been to the junkyard, but he knows it will be lots of fun, fun! (Eduardo's eyes light up as his jaw still hangs down.)

Ed: Let us go then young Eduardo!

(Ed and Eduardo turned and go back the way that Ed came. Music plays as we follow Ed, Eduardo, and Ein to the junkyard. When they arrive, they dive into the junk piles, look at parts, and play with a radio player. The radio player starts and they all begin to dance. Ein jumping around. The sun begins to set and clear, and as they all lay in the massive junk piles, that everyone, including Ein, is tired. We see them walk back to the city. The group walks down a back alley and stop at a door towards the end of the alley. When Eduardo says…)

Eduardo: Eduardo would like Edward to come inside and see his beautiful inventions!

Ed: (looks at Ein)What do you say? (Ein clearly doesn't want to go in and begins to growl at Eduardo) Oh Ein, you're no fun. Edward wants to look at her friend Eduardo's invention kingdom!

(Eduardo opens door. It is extremely dark and Ein slowly follows Ed in taking little steps at a time. Ed begins to speak but is muffled. The door slams behind Ein. Eduardo turns on the light, and we see that Ed is being grappled from behind by a large man. We see a man trying to grab Ein, but Ein bites his hand. Ein jumps onto some boxes and out an open window. Ed bites the man' hand and gets free but is jumped on by the other man. Ed then screams…)

Ed: Run Ein, Ein… Go get help for Edward!

(We see Ein running the streets back out of the city. Then, it fades to the cut scenes before commercials…)