Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Time of the month ❯ Day three:Demons and Pills ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Faye was sitting down on the couch watching Big Shots when Spike came and sat down next to her. "Jet over-heard you to talking yesterday," Spike stated without removing his eyes from the TV.

"Oh really?" Faye questioned, also not looking away from the TV.

"Yea, he was tramatized. That's why I sent him to go listen instead of myself." Spike confessed smirking.

"Hmm..serves him right. Shame on you too, ease dropping like pesky teenage boys crashing their sister's slumber party." Faye said smiling. Spike looked at her with his eyebrow raised. A ear piercing scream suddenly broke the slience between the too. Spike got up quickly and started to run to Edwards room, but Faye reached up and pulled him back down. "Don't go up their unless you plan to perform a exrocisim." The indgo haired woman warned. Jet rushed out of the kitchen with his hand stuffed all the way up a chicken. The scream echoed through-out the ship again. Jet looked at Faye with a worried expression written all over his face.

"We have to go up there and do something about her," Jet said.

"YOu guys all the medicne we have-"

"Faye to you expect us to let Edward wollow in pain?" Spike said firmly. Faye sighed and got up, walking to the bathroom where the first aid was at. She came back and looked at the two men.

"You two have to come up there with me. I'm not going up their by myself." Faye said seriously. They agreed to, even through they didn't see why, I mean, it's just cramps right? The woman bit her bottom lip and looked behide her at Spike and Jet, she handed the bottled water to Spike. "Okay, Jet you hold her down and Spike we stuff it down her mouth." Faye said quickly before breaking the door down, as if she was a cop making a drug bust. The men stood in horror as they saw the once percious and bubbly Edward spread out in the middle of the bed on her back. Her computer screen lit up the room with red lights, making it even more errie.

"E-Edward?" Spike said softly. Slience. Faye and Jet looked at him and strugged. "Ed, are you alright?" he tried again. Slience. He turned around looking at Faye and Jet with question in his eyes.

"WHAT OUT!!!" the two screamed in unison as Edward flew out of the bed and grabbed Spike. She straddled him down, her knees digging into his sides, and her hands holding him by his wrists above his head. Spike noticed that the girl's amber eyes where bloodshot and narrow. She beared her teeth in her usual dog growl when she was trying to be imtimadating, but this was more...scary!

"What's wrong with you? Are you crazy?!" Spike shouted out, struggling madly.

"No," Edwrd growled out, her voice deep and raspy, "CRAMPS!!" She shouted back. The hair on her head stood on end while some of the caffine drink cans she neglected to throw away flew around the room as if there was a tornado in their. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head suddenly, and Jet quickly grabbed and restrained her from doing anything esle. He fell back onto the bed, while Edward was moving voliently in his arms. Spike quickly got up, dodging a can that flew straight for his head. Faye quickly ran over to Edward, popping the top off the bottle taking out two pills. Jet pryed her mouth open and faye through it in, Spike poured water into the demon-like girl's mouth, while Jet forced it shut, forcing her to sallow. Soon edward calmed down, the caffine cans dropped from the sky. Faye heard a slight squeaky nose, looked up and saw Ein falling down from the ceiling. He landed on top of Faye's head and she fell over.

"STUPID DOG!" she shouted as the mutt rolled off her and ran out the room. Everyone watched as Ed's bloodshot eyes quickly turned to white, she closed them lazily, rolled over and went to sleep.