Crescent Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire's Touch ❯ Meet Her Brother ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: nope, don't own Crescent Moon. Haven't you already figured that out?
 
CHAPY 3! Sorry it took so long, but that hellhole they call school has been keeping me away from the keyboard. Enjoy the story!
 
 
 
Chapter 3
Meet Her Brother!
 
 
Nozomu, of course, hadn't left, just hid.
He found the closest tree that was out of site and perched there, his little minion Batty sitting on his shoulder.
 
He peered through the emerald colored leaves to see the clearing he had been in moments before. Ashuri stood, waiting for her brother.
 
A dark gray wolf padded into the clearing, followed by a huge dapple-gray mare (is it just me, or dose he like gray?), who was ridden by a tall dark haired, green-eyed guy who looked like he had just about as much pride as his sister.
 
While Ashuri bent down to pet the wolf who Nozomu guessed was Mishu (he looked tough), her brother swung off his horse to stand beside her.
 
“Briki, its so good to see you again!” Ashuri said happily, hugging her brother.
 
`Those two seem close.' Nozomu thought, listening closely.
 
“its great to see you too, sis.” Briki replied, then laughed as Ashuri was licked to death by Mishu, who had decided it was his turn for some love.
 
Nozomu smiled. Ashuri was glaring, but both Nozomu, and Briki knew she was happier than she had been in a few days.
 
“How's father?” she asked, stroking Lokuse as a grim look crossed her face.
 
Briki scowled. “As crazy as ever. The man threw a lamp at me today!” he said, throwing his hands into the air with frustration.
 
“Briki, leave that place. I keep on worrying that your not gonna come back, that father wont let you leave. And don't you argue with me, mister. We both know he can keep you there with one hand tied to his foot.” Ashuri said, upset over her own words (A/N: wow, she made herself upset, weird…. I think I just insulted myself.).
 
She sighed, stroking the wolves gently. Suddenly, a low growl erupted from Briki's throat.
 
“I smell vampire.” He said, “Ashuri, you haven't seen anything weird, have you?”
 
Ashuri hesitated. Nozomu decided to answer the question for her. He slipped into the clearing, hoping that he wouldn't see Briki's bad side the first day they met.
 
“Who are you?” Briki said, his voice threatening.
 
“The name's Nozomu, a vampire, as you can tell.”
 
“Yes, but what are you doing here?” Briki asked.
 
“Just wandering around” Nozomu answered, an easy smile spreading across his face
 
“I couldn't help hearing your conversation, and I might have a solution to your problem.”
 
“Is that so? How do I know I can trust you?”
“Your part werewolf, right? You can smell a lie; and don't tell me I'm wrong, I live with a werewolf.” Nozomu pointed out.
 
“Well then, why do you want to help us?” Briki asked, obviously still suspicious.
 
“ I was just having a chat with your little sister a minute ago, you people seem trustworthy, so I'll help out. You could also say I'm a sucker for a pretty girl.” He said, a sly smile touching the corners of his mouth as he winked at Ashuri.
 
She blushed, then looked away quickly. Nozomu would have laughed, but the look Briki gave him was anything but funny. Then the boy smiled slightly.
 
“So, what is your suggestion, oh flirting vampire?” Ashuri asked sarcastically. She was glaring at him but the humored look in her eyes gave it away.
 
“I suggest that you meet my comrades.” He said, the smile on his face never wavering.
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
KIAKO'S CORNER
 
Took long enough, but I finally got the third chapter up. Sorry bout the wait. I repeat - I HATE SCHOOL!!!! Anyway, please give me a few reviews, people! That's all I ask! Pweeaase? *Does wolfie Akira pout*
 
See ya next chapta! ^_^