Crescent Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Why Can't You Love Me? ❯ Why Can't You Love Me? ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own this wonderful manga; they belong to Haruko Iida
 
Mahiru (eighteen now) walked into the Moon Shine after school. She was now a senior; it has been a year since they recovered all the Teardrops of the Moon.
 
She walked in and placed her backpack on the table and stretched out on the couch. She was remembering some past memories. Her aunt finally married her boyfriend and let Mahiru move in with the boys permanently.
 
She and Mitsuru were finally open about their relationship. Everyone was shocked that they were together cause of how the tengu treated the girl just a year before.
 
Oboro helped his nephew, Shirogane, rule the Lunar race. Masumi sort of adopted him. She took care of him like he was her own son. When Oboro was gone, Katsura would help out managing the shop.
 
Mahiru sighed. Misoka (twenty-two), Mitsura (eighteen), Akira (seventeen), and Nozomu (twenty) were all ready working just nearby.
 
`I guess I should start helping out,' she thought. She stood up and went to her room to get changed.
 
When she arrived at the door, she turned the knob. Mahiru opened the door and was shocked that she saw Nozomu sitting on her bed.
 
“Nozomu, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be helping out at the shop?” Mahiru asked. She started to feel a little nervous. The way he was sitting wasn't the normal Nozomu sitting position.
 
The vampire was sitting on the edge of her bed. He was leaning back and his legs were wide open. He had a seductive smile on his face. Mahiru could feel her face warming up.
 
“Princess, I told them that I had to go somewhere and get something,” said Nozomu.
 
“But, why are you here,” the girl repeated.
 
“I told them I had to get something. That something is you. I want you Mahiru,” the vampire repeated.
 
Mahiru was speechless. She managed to find her voice and said, “Nozomu, I'm with Mitsura now.”
 
The boy sighed and walked up to her. He held her arms and whispered, “Why, why can't you love me?”
 
Mahiru blinked a few times to register what he said.
 
“But, I do love you, I love all of you guys,” she replied.
 
Nozomu growled softly, “Not like that. I mean that why can't you love me more than a friend. Mahiru, I protected you and defended you. I did it because I loved you! Why must you be with Mitsura and not me?”
 
Mahiru started to tremble. His words were starting to sink in. He was the first one that she felt more at ease before anyone else. He did defend her and protected her. She did develop a small crush on him, but it drifted away when stronger feelings formed later on with Mitsura.
 
Now? Now she's not quite sure. So many emotions were flowing throughout her whole.
 
All of a sudden, he threw her on her bed and lied on top of her. Mahiru blushed even redder. Nozomu licked around her lips and laid his nose on the crook of her neck.
 
“I love you Mahiru and I don't care what you think about it and I don't care what Mitsura thinks. I will show you how much you mean to me,” he whispered into her ear.
 
The girl started to feel a throb in her lower abdomen. What's going on?
 
The vampire's hand went under her shirt and started to rub her skin. With his other hand, he slipped in under skirt and cupped her pussy. With all of these actions it started to make her wet.
 
His thumb rubbed over her bundle of nerves. Mahiru moaned softly. She squeezed her legs together, making the electricity more electrifying throughout her body.
 
Nozomu pulled her shirt over her head and she let him unhook her bra. Her firm breasts bounced freely from their jail. He started to suckle her left breast like a newborn hungry for milk. With his other hand, he started to slide his fingernail over it and pinch it. Mahiru moaned, rubbing his head.
 
He switched him mouth to the other nipple and gave the other breast the same treatment with his hand.
 
Mahiru slid her hands under his loose shirt and rubbed them up and down. Then, she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her throbbing became fierce as she rubbed her wet womanhood against his erected dick, which was bulging from his pants.
 
“Please, please Nozomu, I can't wait anymore,” she panted. Mahiru's pulse started to get unbearable. The need was so demanding, it needed to be fulfilled.
 
Nozomu smiled as he lifted his head from the nipple. He dragged her skirt, along with her panties, to her feet and whipped them to the floor. He started to gaze at her nest of brown. He licked his lips.
 
He dove to her pussy and licked the juices that escaped. Mahiru moaned even louder and bucked her hips, eager to have him eat her more.
 
Mahiru's breath became shallower as she was near her big O. Feeling his tongue licking her inside was erotic. At times she would feel him nip at her clit sent jolts up through her.
 
“Oh kami, I'm almost here, kami! Kami! Kami!” she screamed as her juices flood out of her, entering the mouth of the vampire.
 
He drank it all up and went to kiss his princess. Mahiru kissed him back. She could taste her honey. As they were still kissing, Mahiru took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants. Nozomu helped her take them off.
 
They pulled apart and Mahiru saw Nozomu wearing silk black boxers. She licked her lips, excited to see what was waiting for her behind the thin material. She slowly, teasingly pulled them down.
 
His erection took her breath away. It was so big and she couldn't wait to have it inside of her.
 
“Come on, let me fill you,” the vampire whispered inside her ear, “let me show you how much I love you, princess.”
 
Mahiru nodded and opened her legs as wide as she could. She could feel his tip slip inside her and suppressed a moan. Before he fully was inside her, he met a barrier.
 
`She's a virgin?' he questioned himself. Silently, he was hooting for himself. He's going to be her first!
 
“I know, I am a virgin, go ahead, please!” she begged him.
 
Nozomu crashed through the barrier and the girl beneath him bit her lip. When the small pain was gone, she rocked her hips.
 
The feeling she felt could not be described as she was clinging to the man that was banging her. She could feel her sugar walls clench his dick off and on. She wrapped her legs around his waist, trying to have him go in deeper.
 
“You like this princess?” he asked her.
 
Mahiru couldn't respond.
 
“I said, do you like this?” he asked her again, louder.
 
“Y-y-y-yes!” she answered back, loudly.
 
Mahiru clenched at his butt, digging her nails into his skin. The vampire bit his lower lip, the feeling felt really good.
 
`Oh kamis, I am going to come!' Mahiru said to herself.
 
Her muscles started to clench around his penis tighter and tighter. Nozomu was slipping in and out of her more slowly.
 
“Oh kamis! Kamis! Kamis!” he cried as small jolts of pleasure was coming gradually. He started to tremble as his orgasm came. The girl beneath him started to quiver too as her second orgasm came.
 
The vampire fell on top of the girl and panted for air. Mahiru panted. That was the most wonderful experience she had ever been through.
 
“That was my first too,” Nozomu said, breaking the silence.
 
Mahiru smiled. Then she said, “What should we tell Mitsuru?”
 
There was a long silence. “We'll worry about him later, for now, let's enjoy each other's company and maybe we'll do more later.”
 
“But what about the shop?”
 
“Oh yeah, I guess we should get going. Let's go to the shower, I'll do your body if you do mine,” he said, smiling.
 
“Done deal.”
 
A/N: I always thought Mahiru should be with Nozomu. It was just a feeling that they should be. I don't mind her being with Mitsuru though, even though they are reincarnated lovers. I just love Nozomu. :-P