Crossover Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Crossover Drabble Series ❯ This Is Not Diplomacy ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
* * *
This Is Not Diplomacy
by Edmondia Dantes

Disclaimer: Neither YGO nor Sailor Moon are mine.

AN: Requested by lediz.

* * *

"You have very interesting eyes," the woman says, and Kaiba fixes her with a cool glare.

"I asked you here to inquire about your ability to produce adequate background music for my game, Miss Kaioh, not to waste my time with empty compliments."

She smiles placidly at him, cool and self-assured, not simpering. It's somewhat refreshing, but that doesn't mean he's going to like her. "And I assure you that I can, that it wasn't empty, and that it wasn't a compliment, just a statement of fact."

"Really," he says flatly, and considers kicking her out the door, regardless of skill or fame. There are plenty of other classical violinists in Japan to choose from, and he's never been particularly skilled at making impartial judgments, especially when people are stupid enough to try getting personal with him.

"Really," she replies. "Tell me, were you royalty in your past life?"

In retrospect, he thinks perhaps that calling in security was maybe just a little bit of overkill, but then, a little extra paranoia went a long way in keeping his company and brother relatively safe, and he's always, always hated seers.

* * *

Feedback?

Back to YGO Fanfic
Back to Sailor Moon Fanfic
Back to Fanfic
Back Home