Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ My College Romantic Comedy Was Wrong, As I Expected ❯ My College SNAFU: 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Contact 05

 

The one interesting thing which happened during those two months was a family dinner with Haruno’s folks. They were stern as ever and spent most of the time quizzing their daughter on her business, paying little attention to me. I think they were convinced I was a hobby and being one of the little people I didn’t matter. I left things that way, smiling politely, answering questions in a polite way, being politely polite. So the opposite of Haruno’s usual approach to people.

I managed to complete my gonzo manuscript, and my homework, and build up some muscles in the following two months. I submitted the manuscript to the Debut Novel contest and waited to hear from the judges. Service club also involved dealing with several of the events I included in the book, which I’d written before actually doing them. Since most of the contents of the book were about prior runs, with overlapping commentary on the differences with an increasingly mad main character trying to cope with serial experiments in manipulating both people and future history, only without the cute Peruvian hat.

I received notification from the Debut Novel contest and began to unlock my phone to actually read the results when my guardian knife missile dropped out of its high position to float nearby, emitting sound.

“Grey Area believes it has found a solution to the time loop problem. Testing in three…two…one,” said Skaffy through the knife missile it had following me. The world went white.

Apparently even Ship Minds have “hold my beer” moments.

 

+++++++