Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Oh my Saber Urusei Onegai Azumanga Saga Z 1/2! ❯ Prelude ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

All characters featured here are the sole property of their respective creators, not mine, and I swear I'm not making any money or any other profit out of this fan work of fiction. So there, mon.
 
Any similarity with any real events, and living or dead persons, events and institutions, out of maybe harmless parody purposes, is sheer coincidence.
 
No one under the age of 18 should be reading this, or there will be Heck to be paid. You children go to watch Doraemon. Is that understood? Okay? Fine.
 
 
Prelude:
 
The room is dark and smelly, full of the stench of old, dried pee and rats scurrying around the corners. The prisoners chained to its old walls can hear the rodents squeaking, munching; and they also can occasionally watch their shiny tiny eyes glowering in the darkness, staring hungrily at them, barely restrained by the instinctive fear to the human being.
 
Somewhere, a man moans. A woman answers with another desperate moan for attention. They all are tired, exhausted, spent, after long days of cruel captivity. Their minds wish for nothing but release, and freedom, even though they fully know their cruel captor will never agree to it so easily. Desperation and hopelessness have their sharp claws around these men and women. Once, they were mighty, confident, healthy, admired.
 
Now, their fate rests in the hands of… a nut.
 
The huge dungeon's metal door slowly opens with a long, agonic squeal of rusted iron, and he steps in, smiling coolly, smoking a cigarette. He is tall and thin, and in the badly lit chamber, the shadow projected by his huge, puffy Afro hairdo envelops most of his features, giving him a sinister aspect. He wears clothes remarkably similar to those of Lupin the Third's, and his shoes tap lightly on the dirty floor as he steps in between the naked men and women hanging at his mercy.
 
Without a word, he approaches to one of them, a man of below average built and condition, and looks up at him. Finally, he speaks, almost casually, “So, Rikdo-san…? Are you and your friends convinced already? Or should I leave you here for a while longer to think about it?”.
 
“Nabeshin…” the prisoner hisses in a dry, despiseful tone, narrowing his dark eyes. “You'll never… have what you want out of us… As Authors, we'll never… agree to your monstruous idea. We'd prefer to die first…”.
 
The others present there echo that statement with tired voices, those who still can move nodding. Rikdo half-smiles thriumphantly for a second, seeing Nabeshin sighing and shaking his head. “See…? You'll never break us… No matter what you do…”.
 
“Oh. Really?” Nabeshin looks up at him again. “What do you say if I hand over all the rights of your creations to 4Kids Entertainment?”.
 
There is a sudden, collective gasp of horror between the captives. It makes Rikdo's blood to boil, and he finds the strength to angrily growl, “Y-You monster! You'd never dare!”.
 
“The Americans are all OK with it…” the Afro-ed man shrugs his shoulders. “They are all willing to alter your creations for the foreign markets in ways that will make the One Piece and Card Captor Sakura butcherings to look tame… unless you all agree to my terms. You are the only ones who can stop it”.
 
“You monster!” Rikdo howled. “Blackmailer!”.
 
“C'mon, c'mon… I'm only trying to make a lil' series here” Nabeshin pleads. “It's not my fault you're so damn stubborn and force my hand this way. Pretty please? Give me the authorization?”.
 
“NEVER!”.
 
“Oh well, then…” the infamous Quack Director passes a hand through his afro. “I really didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. You brought it on yourselves…”.
 
And he rips his clothes off with a single hand tug, Tira Misu-style… to stand in front of them wearing only a racy leather corset and matching black panties, showing off his hairy chest. A truly horrible sight that freezes all of their hearts with horror. He cracks a whip against the floor, and hideously laughs, “It's time for your punishment! CALL ME NABE-QUEEN! OHH HO HOHOHO!!”.
 
“AHHHHHH!!!!!” Rikdo screams. “It's okay! It's okay! You win!! We surrender, but don't do it! Don't!!!!!”.
 
Inmediately, Nabeshin calms down. “Glad to see you thought it better. You won't regret it, trust me”. He then pushes a legal document in front of Rikdo, while putting an approval seal on the immovilized man's mouth. “Well? Go ahead, please?”.
 
And so, the fatidic seal is stamped below the following fateful lines,
 
 
“I, Koshi Rikdo, representing the Council of Manga and Anime Authors, hereby allow this to become the first episode of a Quack Experimental Hentai series starring all of our characters!”.
 
 
*STAMP!*