Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Lemons ❯ Rekindling ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kouja no Senshi Lemons: Rekindling

He couldn't believe it. After all the years he had to suffer, Kikyo was with him once again.

When he first saw Kikyo, he thought he was delusional. However, after a second, realizing it was not a dream, it turned out she was alive after all.

Max Sr. had always loved that gal, despite her coming from a rich family. For him, he was lucky because she hated being a snob.

Then his son, Max Jr. as he would sometimes call him, came into the picture. Though he was a runt child, Kikyo did not mind it one bit. It was their miracle of life, their precious one, their treasure...

At some point, a baby named Rinoa was found as well. And well, he had to take care of the orphan, like he did with that two-faced monkey thing that was found. As the small years went by, he had learned that Kikyo was going to have another child.

By that point, he had realized that running an empire was very costly and could later ensure they'd be broke. So when he finished one last task of finding Galactic Guardian Headquarters, he would retire from galactic domination and start on an interest that Kikyo wanted him to try that was far less dangerous...money and jewel heists.

He remembered himself back then well...he was strong, slim, bigger hair, and even had a full facial beard. And heck, he even took cash and loot, being called "Max the Thief" at times.

Then, before he would complete his task of finding and destroying Galactic Guardian HQ, planning to retire to steal only loot and be with his family more, came the tragic day, when he had heard the news of what had happened to Kikyo and the unborn daughter: They were murdered and by a Galactic Guardian no less.

The news horrify him so badly, he had taken up bloody murder, planning to kill the ones whom were responsible for their death. However, he was taken to prison after just one murder. And gone was the only things left from the reminders of Kikyo: Maximus, Minimus, and the girl who would become Nemesis.

The years did not look too kindly on him. He became overweight, his hair was cut down to a buzz cut look, his beard now shaved to a longer mustache with slightly short chin beard, and his attitude toward his son became from soft, kind, and sweet to harsh, bitter, and cruel.

When he broke out the first time, after all those years of rotting in prison, when he saw his son for the first time as a full free man, he demanded to know if he had loot or cash. Gathering his old comrades whom helped him years ago, he ordered his men to steal the priceless artifacts while he himself had abused Maximus to no end.

Sure he taunt and teased and sometimes called him a "runt", but heck, he was still family...

Nowadays, despite sometimes getting into prison again before escaping once more, he and his Berillium Boys continued their thievery, though he did once had a crush on a Galactic Guardian's mother before the relationship ended badly. One of the reasons for this was that any jewel he would secretly keep, it would remind him of his beloved lost love...Kikyo.

There were even times that he would cry at night for her loss, even though few could only hear and he would deny any of it.

Then one day, when the time came for Nemesis to be another year older, some time after she was found and unfrozen from her prison, he paid his sometimes visit to Maximus once more, asking if he was ever going to impregnate or sex with Nemesis, despite the embarrassment of Maximus, Nemesis, Minimus, and that newcomer Iseichu called Ling Ling.

Nemesis, however, was in one of her depressing moods. She despised the thought about what he wanted just to see more generations go on and carry his pathetic legacy.

Then, came the Pastmaster. It was during another heist that it happened. The Pastmaster, the red skeletal cat of the past from Lynxia's ancient times, had planned to assassinate Nemesis. Why he would do such a thing was never stated to him...at least until Ling Ling finally confirmed it last night: She was the daughter of his hated enemy, whom to him was far worst than a mere Galactic Guardian...a legendary Swat Kat named T-Bone!

Hearing about that made him completely bitter about her, believing she was just as bad as Maximus. If only he had his old possee or at least his OWN father with him, despite his own abuse against his own father. They'd take care of her in no time flat.

It was such ashame his own father along with his mobster gang, the Berillium Boys, were killed by both the Pastmaster and the figures that turned out to be his long lost wife he thought was dead and the daughter that was thought to never have existed.

Though he did have to blame the Pastmaster for taking away one of the few family connections he had, he couldn't blame his wife or daughter, Mary, for what they did. After all, crime was in their blood, despite what happens.

Recently, he had once more escaped from prison, arriving to Earth where Hollow Bastion was, searching for his son. However, he, like many others, was trapped inside a crystal that was created by the Organization. He was at least grateful that he was freed along with everyone taken, including his wife and daughter.

When he saw her again, she was asleep. Probably due to exhaustion, he believed. His heart beat rapidly when he saw her again, finally realizing she was alive. The near 50s cat with buzz cut hair and long mustache only kissed his darling wife, which awoke her. However, what he learned about Mary would shock him.

He had heard that the Pastmaster placed a spell on both Kikyo and her and only true love's kiss could break the spell by midnight on a certain day or else, they would die.

Though he was fortunate that the couple were lucky, they knew they would lose Mary unless someone would kiss. It was then that he met...

When he saw Warren place his lips on his daughter, perhaps the only daughter he ever had, he planned to punch his lights out in fury. How dare HE, a freeloading con artist who'd steal loot and jewels from himself, kiss Mary.

Before he could start, the ones whom had noticed, Argit, Meowth, and Bobcat, held him down quickly. If there was to be a fight, it would have to wait toward Xemnas.

Forced to follow along, he had to go along until they finally arrived to the current living place they had to stay in...Tokyo, Japan.

And even then, the one dragged to the present as well, Commander Feral, could recognize him when the officer finally saw him. And what an unfortunate outcome that had to be.

He probably should have been grateful for Nemesis, her parents, and his own family that the charges were changed from a life sentence to community service, even if he despised the idea of doing it.

But after a long exhausting journey from place to place, at least he could be in a place he would call "home".

And what was fortunate was that the community service was to take care of an old house of some sort, but his real delight was what was inside: it was a Burlesque House, a new one run by a cat whom had hired him before opening night, Fat Cat.

What a time he had there, especially with watching a few show girls dancing, hearing some comedy, watching people drink booze and gamble while the cons would secretly take some of the housing cash for their own. And best of all, it was a secret legal one.

Tonight, however, was his night off. Max Sr. was relieved to at least get some nights off whenever possible.

He grinned at the mansion that was one of the few he and Fat Cat could afford. It was luxious, rich, full of taste...and the one he was currently in was all his. Now if only he could get some Diplomatic Immunity...

After all, what happened last week was the worst mistake he'd ever did: asking the likes of Yukari and Minamo Kurosawa to check on one of the boats he owns. When they were further out in waters, Yukari had her surprise brought out: a sake bottle that was meant for herself.

However, what he did next was the worst mistake that not just himself, but Miss Kurosawa regretted: they took her place in getting drunk and due to that mistake, they were caught and assumed to be cheating...by Carl, Sylvester, Meowth, Bobcat, Spongebob, Patrick, Warren, Argit, and yes, even by his son with the sidekicks.

Then, when Carl stupidly blabbed out what had happened, the renewal vows and re-marriage almost didn't happen. It took Sylvester making the Toon cat that tried wooing her, Claude, faint by the word 'leukemia' along with his own heartfelt apology to Kikyo and Yukari confessing that she plotted Kurosawa's embarassment in the first place that he got her back with the re-marriage now successful.

The chubby alien cat lied on his bed, then took something out of his coat. He glanced at two items that he had kept all those years ago: the first jewel Kikyo ever gave him and a photo of their wedding night with both holding hands.

God how he missed those old days at times, when it was just him and...

"Maxie?" a familiar voice spoke.

He looked at the side, noticing a familiar female cat entering the room, dressed in her silk night dress and panties.

"So many years apart and still you look gorgeous from the day we've met." he grinned sincerely to her.

Finally, Kikyo hugged the chubby cat, sadly smiling, "I missed you."

It had been true. After all the time, Kikyo, despite being under the Pastmaster's control, had truly missed him.

What was only a few years for herself and 24 years for her child had been almost over 30 years for Max Sr. and Jr. They had been missing her secretly and she wanted to see them again.

However, the Pastmaster's doings, him setting up the events that lead her to her abduction and the suppose demise that everyone else witnessed, it made her feel agitated. And she had felt like she had failed them both on being there. Oh, if only the Pastmaster had not ruined most of their lives...

She felt his comforting brown furred arms hugging her as she looked at him, then at the arm with the heart tattoo. On the ribbon below it, not seen much by anyone else was her own name written on it.

"You still kept that tattoo after all those years, huh?" she said to him.

"How could I forget the only girl whom made me see the world in a rich filled world?" he chuckled slightly.

She giggled a little, knowing that he had learned and succeeded in the mobster ways like her own father use to before he lost a bet against her husband's father, Max Sr. Sr.

"Besides, despite all the loot and money around...you're still my precious jewel."

"And you're the only treasure I need." she grinned to him.

Finally, the couple kissed, with her sitting on his lap, their tongues starting to intertwine. She moaned softly, feeling his tongue going inside her own. It was like neither of them ever left.

Despite the years that separated them, the things that had happened, neither of them could ever forget their love for one another.

The fat cat broke the kiss softly, digging his chubby fingers into her panties, rubbing her inside. Kikyo moaned softly, knowing where he was heading. She gasped and moaned, feeling the fingers dig inside of herself.

"Oooh, god, how I miss doing that with you," she muttered, moaning and gasping.

Then, she felt his other hand pulling up the night dress she wore, looking at the grinning face smiling toward her. They knew what was to come next.

When the dress and panties were pulled off, Kikyo began undoing the button holding the rolled up jacket he wore. After a moment, the jacket button popped off before it fell to the ground with her clothing.

She saw Max chuckling to her slyly, licking her neck while one hand rubbed her breast. Gasping and moaning, she felt him rubbing and licking more and more, eager for her.

She bucked up and down, feeling him rubbing and pinching her tits. Kikyo never felt so alive with him screwing with her.

His shirt removed and shoes kicked off, Max started sucking and licking her breasts, eager for the taste only she would give. The female moaned loudly, feeling the cat tongue being licked softly and slowly around her. The love that was thought to have been lost had begun rekindling, and both knew it.

"Open 'em up, dollface," he spoke, pointing to her legs.

He looked eager, but he didn't care. All that was on his mind was that he had his wife back in his arms, and that was enough.

"What are you waiting for, a heist?" she smirked slyly, "Go ahead and eat me."

With just those words, he leaned down, licking on her exposed cunt, with her moaning loudly. Softly and sweetly, she was gasping with each time Max was sucking and licking on her.

She clenched onto the sheets of the bed, eager from the sucking Max was doing. Her love couldn't have done it better.

Never had she felt so alive, so tender, so sexy.

"Oh god, yes! Give it to me, Maxie!" she shouted, eager for more.

Max Sr. finally let his tongue inside her clit, licking inside where he was sucking. She moaned and gasped more loudly, feeling the tongue exploring inside herself.

Hearing her moans brings back memories, the pleasing, the teasing, the sex. She was the reason why he became a normal thief or in his case, a mobster, instead of an overlord.

Her tail began twitching rapidly as she moaned and groaned loudly from the tongue. Kikyo groaned more and more, feeling the intense tongue going around her insides while patting his hair.

"Oh god, Max, yes!" she began shouting loudly, "I...I feel like..."

At that moment, she came onto the male cat, cumming onto his face, with white goo sprayed on him.

He grinned, licking some of it off of himself, smiling to her. God, how he missed that cum of hers.

"Despite our separation for a while, you still have the know-hows of being a good sex partner." he spoke slyly to her.

It was at that moment she noticed the bulge in his pants, grinning to him, "And I see you can still perform, despite what became of us."

She touched the front, making Max groan loudly, feeling her fingers rubbing and flapping the bulge within his article of clothing. Both cats knew what they had wanted. Plus he did look attractive shirtless, despite the weight.

Kikyo watched as Max Sr. lied on top of her, fumbling with the pants a bit before she helped him pop the button open. When the zipper came down, she pulled out his cock, long and burning red.

"You know you want it," he said in a sexual manner.

The female grinned to him, then started kissing and sucking on the hard member. The fat male groaned loudly, feeling her mouth bopping up and down slowly as she sucked.

"Oh god, Kikyo...yes." he muttered quietly.

His heart pounded with the female throbbing his dick, making him growl hard. He held her head down, with her suckling and licking it more and more, wanting his cock down her throat.

He groaned more loudly, with himself starting to feel the female sucking more.

"You like that, don't you?" he smirked, panting loudly.

She blushed on those words, pulling his pants completely off before he kicked them off, leaving himself as naked as she was. Kikyo grinned to the nude male with him smiling to the nude female, their tails twitching and his throbbing member rising more.

Kikyo started to hold his dick, sucking and licking more on it. Max couldn't help but moan when he felt his wife's touch and tongue. Never in all the years had it felt so good.

Truth was...despite weak moments, he DID loved her all the more.

"God, yes..." he muttered to her.

His tail swished and twtiched as she kept sucking. The female bopped her head up and do, wanting more and more of his cock.

The male held her head down, pushing it further as the cock was almost completely inside her mouth. The she cat blushed, sucking hard on his cock with Max Sr. grinning.

He growled more, moaning from her tongue and suckling. His drooling tongue hung out, panting more and more, feeling her suck harder and faster.

It reminded him so much of the good old days, when he and Kikyo shared their times together. In those younger days, she'd be shy and timid when it comes to sex. Now, she wasn't as shy anymore.

"Oh god, Kikyo," he began shouting, "Yes...that's the stuff. More...more."

His demands were granted. Kikyo continued throbbing up and down, bopping her head up and down. She had been away for years and desperately wanted this.

The male continued growling more and more, groaning from her throbbing and bopping. Never had it felt so intense to him.

"OH KIKYO!!" he shouted, beginning to cum.

His cum came onto the female when she finally pulled free. Much of his cum came onto her mouth with some swallowed and onto herself. Never had it felt so wonderful.

He flicked some cum from her eye, placing it onto her tongue with a grin. Both finally looked at one another, knowing what would come next.

For Kikyo, after many years of being separated from her children, never having the time to raise them like a mother truly should, she did felt empty. And she was in heat.

Kikyo bent over, keeping her legs apart as Max spoke, "I think it's time we get your little unused pussy nice and pumped. After all the years you were away, it does need to be..."

"I know, Maxie." she grinned slyly, "You gonna fuck me or do I have to make you?"

He chuckled to her. He loved it when she gets like that.

The cock rose up high before he thrusted into her cunt, with Kikyo moaning and groaning. He thrusted on her her, clenching to her ass.

"Oh god..." she moaned, "I so wanted this badly."

"You and me both, honey." he grunted, thrusting into her more.

She could feel it going into her deeper and deeper, clutching the covers tightly. Kikyo looked back slightly, noticing his grin on his face as he thrusted onto her more and more.

Their tails twitched more as Max kept thrusting in and out of her loins. The she-cat, moaning loudly and loudly, could feel the climax about to rise to its peek.

At that moment, the two were turned before he sat on the bed, with Kikyo's legs opened and sitting on his cock. It looked like it was time to change positions.

The she cat began to start screaming louder, feeling it extremely deep inside. The male, heaving with his panting, held her by the breasts, pushing and pulling her up, more harder and faster.

"Unngh, I feel it!" She shouted with her tongue hanging out.

She was feeling it deep within herself. Never had it felt so good after all the years of being separated from him. Despite him becoming overweight and chubby, he was still good with the sex, especially his constant thrusting and tit pinching.

Kikyo started blushing as did Max, both feeling intense and knowing the climax would come soon. Still, they kept on humping and thrusting, her tail wrapped on his leg and his tail wrapped on her waist.

"Ooooh, god!" she shouted, "I feel...I feel it coming!"

Finally, with a huge scream, they came, with the male shooting his seed into her. As soon as she was off, the cum on Max sprayed all over themselves.

It did not matter if they were a mess, for both had rekindled their lost love from long ago.

The female smiled to her husband, purring as she spoke, "I'm just glad you can still perform."

"And I'm just glad you never changed a bit, Kikyo." he grinned slyly.

Both kissed lip to lip, moaning a bit softly before lying down together, keeping one another warm with their tails wrapped around each other's legs.

Despite all that had happened, both had forgiven one another, knowing they'd rather die then lose each other again.

Lastly, the purring alien cats broke the kiss softly, with the light turned out as they slept together on their bed, with arms wrapped around one another.

What they had not known would that be eventually, they'd find out they would have one more in the IQ family...

The End