Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ 000 beggining of neo black ghost! ❯ a cry for help ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I don't own cyborg 009
got out of bed.'Just another day'he said to himself'What day is it anyway'
went his calender."Saterday" he said out loud.
now I can relax with only 009,003, and 001 in the house it will be,' he said to himself as he crept down stairs ',just a quiet day.'
he opened his eyes to see if 003 was cooking breakfast he saw a famililar face.And out of shock fell backwards.
you don't seem to be a moring person" said 006 cheery that he starteled him.
006 I forgot you and the others flew in yesterday!" said Dr.Gilmore remembering last night.",so what are we having this morning."
at the table he saw everybody was already seated and eating, and joined them at the head of the table and started eating 006's made-from-scratch-bran flakes.
006 I forgot how good your food tasted!" said 003 happily eating the food.
forgot did you?" said 006 " Well I guss that I just have to do better so you'll remember next time!"
laughed. Except 001.
wrong 001?" said 009 wipeing the tears he got from laughing too hard.
sense] said 001 telepathicly[ a cry for help]
stoped laughing and fell silent.
a few minutes of confused silece 009 stepped up.
he began "W-where is it coming from?"

pointed upward.
the... celing? said 007
(hits 007 over the head)
stupid, he means an airplane!!!!!" says 008.
getting stronger and.. more desprate.]
," said Dr.Gilmore " you and 002 go and try to clear things up."
reached into his pocket and produced 2 wakie talkies.He gave one to 009.
the plane down and tell us your corrdanants so we can locate you."

young girl sat down in the plane seat and longingly stared out the window.
could she let this happen?'

She looked across the cabin of the 7-57.
there in that safe!' she thought, stroking her short, boyish, black hair.
was so close but so far! Oh well.' she sighed 'Its over now.'
placed her right hand on the bars that seperated her from the rest of the world and stoped her powers from getting through.
her left hand she baned her hand against another bar.
one of the gaurds",stop some of us are trying to-"
then the cabin door burst open and 2 men wearing red and yellow stepped in.
are these guys and why are they dressed like-" said the girl.
she watched them mystified watching them take out all the gaurds in a matter of seconds.
girls eyes widened.
the..."


this was my first fanfic dose anybody like it?

:no
herd that!!!!!!if you want to send me any ideas I'd be so happy hear them! I mostly have the story line worked up but theres a few places where I get confused.