Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ A Cyborg's Tale ❯ The Bomber . . . ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chicago, Illinois . . .
February 27, 1930 . . .
Reports of mini-gangs in neighborhoods are announced . . .
Crime reports rise up 35% . . .

. . . .2:23 AM Thursday morning . . .


Inside of a dark dank tenement room, a radio is turned on, as a spark escapes a match, lighting a cigarette, a breath pulls in the fumes, and breathes them out in a pale puff of smoke . . .
*Westside's gang sprung another larceny at the thrift shop on Shitle St., stealing the sum of 200$ and 50 cents. The killing value for this case was 13, adding to yesterday's count of 53, the total death toll of this city is now 66. Police are still sending out reports, do not leave your house after dusk, sightings of new weapons have been made known . . .* The radio crackled a little, and was turned off, another smoke cloud, and a figure moved in the corner of the room, a female voice groaned, coming from the figure.

A man sitting in the old musty armchair, turned on the lamp next to him, placing the cigaret between his teeth, he smirked. He stood up, and sauntered over to the figure of a young female slumped over in the corner, her arms bound behind her back, a blood stained scarf over her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head, gripping her long auburn hair, tipping her head back, staring into the face of a young 18 year old girl, her eyes shut tightly.

" But we all know, even if you stay inside your safe little home, they'll still get in, slit your throat, take everythign you have, and run off, leaving you there in your own pool of blood . . . " He leered at her, his grin turning more lustful when she opened her eyes, exposing the bright emerald green pools of fear, that supposedly were her irises.

"Awwwww, what's the matter missy? Afriad that I might slice your throat?Don't worry beloved, my boss has a special job for you . . ." His voice was pure poisoned honey, and his smile as twisted as climbing rose vines.

His smile sent chills up and down her spine, her heart was poudning loudly in her head, and couldn't understand him well enough, but she knew what he was talking about . . . Centuries ago, certain people disappeared, and were never seen again. They weren't killed, their bodies never turned up, but who was to know that a man from the future had created a time machine, and was going back in time 'stealing' people, and brought them back into his own time, to do horrible things . . .

He let go, turning on his heel, walking back over to the chair, sitting down, he watched the girl, smoking, waiting for something. . .

*Knock~knock*

The girl jumped at the sudden noise, her eyes windening as the door opened up, a man stepped inside, he had a long nose, long spikey black hair that stuck up, and his eyes were a sickly shade of blue. He smirked, looking at the man, then at the girl, "Ah, Leo, how nice to see you . . ." the man sitting on the chair said stiffly.

" So, I see you're watching his cargo now . . . Well, I've got news for you Dan, boss needs your help, and if you don't come into aid soon, he'll find out about your other boss . . ." Leo scoffed.

" Would you tell him?" his voice had become somewhat flat now.

" Nah, I'd never rat out one of my own fellow members, but boss'll be ticked . . ."

" I just have to wait till tomorrow, Scarl'll be here in a few. . . ." Dan closed his eyes, and then looked back at the girl, "Last time he'd probably come back into our time . . . "

Meanwhile, Leo had strolled over to the girl, looking her over, " Where'd you get her?"

" Oh, she was strolling in the park, doing really nothing impressive, but that's the best I could come up with, she has no family from what I got out of her . . ."

" You'll never know, but if what she says is true, then she'll be easy to earase ya'know . . ."

" I know . . ." Dan had gotten up and joined his friend, "It'll be a shame, at such a young age . . ."

" Hmph, you think that's young, wait for my kid, he'll be joining our gang at age five . . ."

Dan nodded, looking back over the grandfather clock, just a few more hours, and she'd be history . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *5:46 AM*

Dan and Leo were asleep on two seperate cots, while the girl was sitting there, staring out of the window, dreading her fate . . . Looking down into the semi-empty street, she saw three men coming, two of them looked like mobsters from the higher class gangs, but the man that was leading him . . . He looked as if he belonged in a costume contest, with a black skull mask, and bright yellow eyes that shimered in the still moonlight, looking hungry . . .

The sharp rapping on the wooden door woke up Leo, he stumbled out of bed, and opened the door, but was soon slammed into the wall, two guns being pointed at his chest, the man in the mask slipped inside and over to the girl . . .

His hand under her chin, he lifted her head up delicatly, cooing in a soft voice, "Let me take you out of this place, I'll keep you safe from this place, from rape, murder, scandlism, and most of all, gangs . . .All's you have to do is get up, and come with me, I'll even untie you, proving to you my trust on keeping you safe, no propper gentleman would let such a pretty young lady be treated to cruely . . ."

She blinked, wanting to believe him, but from what she had been through, it was hard. It was hard because it was reality, what he spoke of seemed like a dream almost. Yet, she wanted that dream, reluctantly, she stood up, feeling the rope that tightly bound her arms, fall to the ground, the scarf taken off from her mouth, she did not smile though, her face was serious, and had a deathly look upon it, half expecting what would come. . .

He bowed slightly, snapped his fingers, and the two men shot Leo, turned around, and shot Dan in his sleep, hurrying out the door, a glowing portal opened up, and the man with the mask, took her hand, pulling her towards the light . . . Towards her new life . . .Towards her new destiny as a cyborg . . .
______________________________________________
SD:*Slightly ticked* Geh . . . I know it's short, I could've made it longer . . . But I would have gotten writers block, and not be able to do the second chapter . . . It's really kinda pointless to say Read and Reveiw, because no body really does that around here . . . WHAT?! I'm dead serious!! Everyone's at Fanfiction.net, and I would have been there, but supposedly you need a certain type of browers cookie thing. . . .I don't remember . . .
0072: Well you just could look on the page again.
SD:>.> Want me to shoot you with one of those tranquilizers again?
0072: o.o; No . . .*Slinks off slowly to dark, cozy corner . . .*
SD: Good wolfie-girl . . .Now, to get a few things done and straight, so I won't have to say it in the next chappy . . .

AN:If chapters don't come up fast, it's because of rp(Role play for those who don't know), and we're still looking for new members, we still need a 005(I think), 008, Scarl, other cyborgs and villians or enemies . . . I can't keep comming up with the most . . .I created to many already, and I'm running out of idea's . . .If'd you like to join, email me, Angel of Chaos, or Blue Deception.

I think I covered everything. . . If not, oh well . . .