Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ A Cyborg's Tale ❯ The Butterfly Effector ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pale Of Settlement, Russia . . .
March 13, 1939 . . .
The start of W.W.II. . .
Pogroms have been getting bad . . .

. . . . 11:26 PM Friday night . . .

A man, with the height of 7'2, leaned against a wall in an alley way, holding a little three-year-old child, and one arm wrapped around the tiny waist of 29-year-old woman. He watched men run past, shouting at eachother, carrying guns and knives. The next thing he heard was glass shattering, a woman screaming, and gun shots. Gritting his teeth, he pulled the woman out of the alley way with him, and started to run down the street . . .

They ran until they got to a train station, the train starting to leave. Giving the child to the woman, he looked behind him, and saw the men chasing after them, shooting. Without a second thought, he pushed the woman onto the train, slammed the door shut, and picked a metal beam and threw it at the men. It was to late for him to get on the train, so he turned around, and watched his beloved wife and child slip off to freedom . . .

Now back to his dilemma, the men had gotten back up, and charged at the man, setting their knives into him, he roared, whacking them onto the tracks as an on coming train came into port, running over a few of the men, blood now covered the man's front. He backed up, as the last of the men ran away, he fled to a dark warehouse, sitting on a few of the boxes, catching his breath. Getting used to his surroundings, he say something that caught his eye's interest. A glowing white dot appeared in front of him, and got bigger with each passing second. . .

A black gloved hand came out, followed by an arm, then a body, and last a head, with a skull mask over it, with glowing yellow eyes. He did not know whether to run, or stay put and fight. Well, he could easily beat this man, he was half the size of him. The masked man looked at the taller one, saying in a gentle voice, "You must be tired . . . Tired of running . . . Tired of fighting. . . Tired of all of this. . . Let me help you, let me take you out of this nightmarish hell you once called home. . . You won't trust me, but I know you, and I trust you, you'll make the right choice to come with me . . ."

He looked over the masked man, grunting, he stood up, "I know I don't know you, but I want to go with you. Everyone has a secret, and they can't keep it. What are you hiding, and why do you want me?"

"I'm just a good Samaritan, going around, helping people that truly need help . . ."

"Like that is true, I've seen your types before, claiming to help . . . But just when I'd least expect it, you'll back stab me . . ."

The man looked appalled, shaking his head, spreading his fingertips over his chest, "Me? One of them? Oh no good sir! I promise, I've helped many people before! I saved an infant from his wicked father, a poor boy from being arrested for something he did not do, a young girl from making the worst mistake of her life, a man from dying with so many wounds!

Not only that, I gave a man a chance, another one from killing himself, once again another man from certain destruction of drinking to much! Last but not least, a young man from slavery and a drowning boy who had nowhere to turn to!

Would I come looking for you, if I had not done all of that? No, I wouldn't, so you see, I am here to help and serve!"

He looked the masked man over once more with his deep brown eyes, he did have a point, but something was caught at the back of his mind, "What about my wife Natasha and my child Ryan? What are to come of them?"

"Why, they've already been rescued, and are back at my base, where you'll meet them there . . ." Behind the mask, the man leered, his voice was soft, and calm, but to look beyond that, it was pure venom, with sharp needle points to be injected into a person.

"All right, I'll come with, but if my wife and child are not there, you'll be one sorry being . . ."

"Good . . . Now, come with me. . ." He held out his hand, the man reluctantly took it, and followed him into the white portal . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Back on the train*

Natasha held her baby boy in her arm's, hugging him tightly, her eyes shut, trying her best not to cry . . . She knew she would never see her beloved again, and what was the point on continuing to America without him? There would be no way she could make it there in a new county by herself, where no family existed . . .

At how wrong she was, thinking that she was on her way to Germany, when in fact, bombs were being planted way up ahead at the bridge. When the train would go across the bridge, the bridge would explode, thus resulting in a lot of people's deaths . . .

______________________________
SD: Bleh, I know this could have been longer . . . But I'll tell you what, next chapter, will be two put together, how does that sound?! ^.^U . . . . *Sigh* -.-U I hope so . . .
0072: *Throwing flowers all over the place* Muwahaaa! I can't wait for 2-14!!!!
SD: Go figure that's the day you're going to get married to 002 . . . .((It has to do with RP, so chill 002 fan girls . . .))
0072: You're spoiling my fun. . .
SD: Go work on your android . . .

AN: It's worth a try . . . Please read and review, OK I said, happy? Now, just to get something clear, because I forgot to mention this on the other chapter, I don't own Cyborg 009 . . . If I did, I would have gotten to the episode that 002&009 come back to life, I wouldn't just leave them there like that . . . OK, I'm shutting up now, to go work on that other chapter . . .