Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Cyborg 009:The Other Zero-Zeros ❯ The Attackers, Part Two ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
SD: Hey yall! I'm up again, with 004, 002 and 007, who right now, are all asleep with Mer.XD I drank some soda and had a lot of chocolate, so I wore them down! They should wake up around 7:00ish. I have been listening to AOL Radio: Halloween, and I've got some major dark thoughts goin on. Ok well anyway, thank you Angel for reviewing, you're the only person that has seemed to review my fanfics . . .O who cares, onto the ficcy!^.^
Disclaimer: I do not own anythin-What the hell . . .We all know I don't own Cyborg 009 . . .If you want the dislcaimer, look at the last two chapters . . .
"Talking"
'Thinking'
::001's way of talking::
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
The last man charged at 004, while 004 bent down, and fired one of his missiles, hitting the guy square in the chest. He stopped dead in his tracks, the missile digging into his flesh, he grabbed it, yanked it out, and tossed it aside. 004 stared awe struck, but got up and ran, fast, trying to get away from the man; something about that group didn't seem right. He jumped up into a tree, and hoped branches, from one tree, to another. The branch hopping was working out for a while, until the man joined him up in the tree tops, holding out his hands, ice pegs shot out from them, hitting the branches the 004 was landing on.

006 was dodging his assassin's bullets well enough, he got behind her, took a breath, and breathed out his fire, oddly the flames weren't strong enough to do any damage. She spun around, her right hand drawing together, to form a very thin sharp knife, and swung it at 006. That assult cut him short of his flame, making him duck, so that he would not be decapitated, but got low enough, he moved his left leg behind her right leg, and pulled her leg closer to him, tripping her. The only problem was, she didn't fall over, instead, when she came closer to the ground, she caught herself, and flipped herself back over. Now that she was behind 006, she grinned very darkly, and brought her right hand down on 006's shoulder. He let out a scream of pain as the hand blade went through his flesh, through his muscles, hitting 006's shoulder bone. Once it hit the bone, he stopped screaming froze, and collapsed into a blood covered heap. The woman with drew her blade and smiled again, shaking her hand, getting rid of the blood, she turned, putting her hands in her trench coat's pockets, and walked off to the beach.

003 and 001 were petrified to the spot, they were goners, why couldn't the men just finish them off instead of taking their time. The one man with his arms held wide, looked at the other man, and nodded towards 001, or was it 003? Neither of the two could figure out which one he motioned for the man who looked like he was holding a bow and arrow to go after. The man holding the imaginary weapon, shuddered, his light brown hair rose, suddenly a glowing bow and arrow appeared. He fired several arrows at 001, but didn't get as far as he thought they would, they hit 001's mind sheild, bouncing off, and wiping the cocky smile from his face. 003 let out a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness 001, i thought you were out . . ."
::On the contrary 003, after I had gotten over my fear, I was able to get a hold of reality again, pulling myself free from NightMare's grasp.:: 001 replied
" Come again?" The french cyborg asked
::Nightmare . . .The woman 007 is battling . . ::
003 looked over at 007 and his battle. So far it seemed he was doing good, the dragon was very large . .but it was transforming into something, that made 007 slow down in what seemed to be fear. Before she could watch the rest of the transformation, she heard 001 gasp. The man with his arms held wide took a step forward, and brought his arms together, creating a very loud, very strong sonic boom/blast. 003 heard a small *crash*, while turning her head to only see the mind sheild breaking in half. 003 screamed very loudly as an arrow came from the other man and piereced her right arm, the same one that was supporting 001. 001 lifted himself out of 003's arm, and moved her aside as several more arrows came out. While 001 was defending 003 and himself from the two, 009, 005 and 008 were having a very hard time with this little 8 year old boy.

The boy was moving to fast for any of them, even to 009's eye, he almost seemed to be in two places at once, or maybe he was so fast, that the figure standing still was like a ghost affect of him traveling into a forth demension. He was even stronger than 005, he picked him up several times and threw him at 009 or 008. 008 stayed in the water, as if waiting for him to come into the amniotic fluid to fight, but so far kept the battle on land. As the boy picked up 005 again, for the 14th time, the young woman who had beaten 006 came out, to watch the boy battle. He threw 005 at 009, but 009 had doged him, apologizing, letting 005 hit some rocks. One of the rocks had a jagged edge, and sliced 005's arm, which was unusual for him. He had never experienced such tremendous pain, he yelped out in agony.

The woman's eyes leapt from the boy, right over to 005. Her dark emerald green eyes suddenly lightening up, losing their color to make a very pale green, almost the same tint as 004's, but only green. She frowned and called to the boy, " 00312, L.A.H.K.!"
The boy stopped his attack on 008, and rushed over to 005, picked him up, and raced off into the greenery. The woman turned and looked at the two startled cyborgs, her eyes very soft and sad, she walked into the greenery the same as 00312 had. . .

. . .005 was set down on the soft mossy ground, above a water fall, and watched 00312 sit across of him, looking him over with his cold stiff black eyes. After about three minutes had passed, the woman came into view, she walked over to 005, looked at his arm, and gently touched it. 005 was expecting a cold or very hot touch, but her touch was soft and cool, he jumped slightly, but she took his arm and held it up, she turned to 00312, and said,"Please go get the first aid kit." With that, he was gone in a flash but was back in the blink of an eye. He handed the kit to her and sat down again, she opened the first aid kit, and searched through it, and finally pulled out a disinfectant, bandages and a few clips. She looked at 005 and said softly,"This will sting, but it will help . . ." She poured some of the disinfectant onto his wound, he gritted his teeth at the pain, but let her continue.
Next she she wrapped up the wound with the bandages and clipped them together so they wouldn't unravel. She stood back looking it over, then looked back up at 005. 005 examined his arm, and then looked at the woman, he opened his mouth and asked a question in a very shakey vioce.
" W-who are you?"
" I am Cyborg Soldier 00413, or Adelaide Voss, you may call me Heidi."
" Why did you help me? Didn't you come here to destroy us, for Black Ghost?"
" Yes . . .I helped though, because this will be my last act of humane kindness toward another. . ."
"What???? What do you mean 'last act'?"
" Once we are done with you, we all will head back to Black Ghost, where he will implant a chip into our heads, cutting off all of the emotions, thoughts and other things that make us human."
" Why would you let him do that? Rebel, join us!"
" I wish I could, but I can't, it is because I am very loyal to Black Ghost . . .He saved me, no . .. Not just me . . .All of us from great pain . . ."
" I don't understand . . ."
" Please stay here . . I do not wish to harm you . .. " With that 00413 turned on her heel, looked at 00312, who blinked and was gone, then she walked out of view, leaving 005 in a pondering state.
Back on the battle field, nothing was going right for the Zero-Zero cyborgs. They would have to retreat as soon as possible, they had met their match. 001 was about to make them retreat, when 00413 stepped into view, and called to the woman who was still trying to get to 002, but he somehow kept getting away.
" 00217, plan Q!" She through a branch at her, she caught it, tapped the Fresian, who turned back into a rock, she got off and ran over to 009, non of them were moving, they were very confused at what was going on, she took 009's left arm, held the branch over it, looked into his eyes.
" I'm sorry 009 . . ." She said, then raised her right hand, brought it down hard on the banch and the his arm.
There was a small snapping noise, then everyone, including 009, freaked out, as she removed the branch, that now looked exactly like 009's arm. She cradled it, then ran fast into the water, where a ship surfaced. 'Geist Der Maids' was painted on the side, with a strange green, glowing black paint. 00217 boarded the ship, along with the other cyborgs, except for two.

00413 waded into the water, she snapped her jaw once, and lifted out of the water, hovering above it at about two feet. The man that had been charging at 004 walked up to the water, letting the water flow over his shoes, it suddenly lifted him up off the ground, he walked out to the ocean, the water keeping him a good ten feet abve the sea. 00413 followed him, but started running, so did the man. Geist Der Maids closed its door, started up, and backed off of the shore, leaving the Zero-zero cyborgs on the small island, a gape and wondering what was going on. 005 stepped out of the greenery, just in time to see Geist Der Maids leaving, with 00413 running ahead, he raised his arm that wasn't hurt to badly and gave a small wave goodbye, whispering, "Another time Heidi . . .Another time."
Just as soon as Geist Der Maids disappeared from view, The Dolphin appeared and took its place where the previous ship had been{1}. Dr. Gilmore came running out of The Dolphin, looking more alive than he had that morning, he slowed down as he neared the eight cyborgs.
" I came as fast I could, come, hurry there is something impor-There's only eight of you . . .Where is 006?" The old man asked looking around wildly
" Oh no . . ." 003 gasped, "We completely forgot about him! We need to find 006, he got hurt badly by that one woman!" 003 cried as she ran with 001, in her left arm, back into the greenery, followed closly by a trembling 007, a limping 004, a battle damaged 005 and Dr. Gilmore. They hadn't travelled far, till they found the unconcious bloody cyborg. Dr. Gilmore looked over 006 and frowned, "He needs medical attention fast, or he could . . . ." He didn't need to finish his sentence, everyone knew what would happen. 005 picked up the Chinese cyborg, and headed back to The Dolphin with 003, 001, 004, 007 and Dr. Gilmore. . .

. . .005 laid the blood covered 006 down on a table, while Dr. Gilmore put on some white gloves, came over and touched 006's shoulder. The other cyborgs were sitting down, tending to their own wounds, all except 005 he just stood there and stared at 006. 'You helped me . . .But did not spare my friend . . .Heidi, what were you doing?' 005 thought to himself as he watched Dr. Gilmore begin to glue the bone back together, then stitch up the muscles and skin. Once Dr. Gilmore was done, he took of the gloves, washed his hands, walked over to the heavily bandaged cyborgs, very professional like. He cleared his throat and looked at them.
" As I was saying before this, I need to tell you something very important, it has to do with our 'new friends'. Come this way . . ." He led them to a room, one they had never seen before, it was filled with TV's, computers, sofas, futons and a small fridge. Dr. Gilmore motioned for them to sit, as he sat down at a computer, turned it on, and typed something. The computer's screen went black, and a picture came up of a Bonsai Kitten, everyone's stomachs turned.
" Dr. Gilmore . . .Why is there a picture of a living kitten inside of a bottle on the screen?" 03 asked, covering 001's eyes
" That is a good question, I don't know why, but it's a link to what I need to show you . . ." He clicked on the picture, the kitten meowed, the screen remained black, but the picture left, and words replaced it.
" I shall read this to you, it will be easier." Dr. Gilmore said as he scrolled down,
" I will begin with 00312 . . ."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SD: HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^______________ ___________^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mer: *Stares blankly at her* O.o uh oh . . .
004: *Begins to sing: Somebody's Watching Me from Rockwell* I always feel like somebody's watchin meeeeeeeee!
Mer: Gawd not you too . .. o.O
007: *Walks in* What's the matter with those two?
Mer: A terrible mix of-
002: *Starts singing We Both Reached for the gun, From the Chicago soundtrack* Jazz and Liquor, and the men, he'll play for fun!*(\~.^*
Mer&007: . . . .O.O . . . . >.< . .. .O.O
Mer: As I was saying, a terrible mix of candy, chocolate, soda, booze, Chicago, Halloween air and anime . . .
007: *Pokes SD with a stick* Interesting . . .They don't seemed to be effected by the fact that the chapter is done . . .
Mer: Not only that, SD has totally forgotten about her sprained ankle, twisted/infected wrist, the green/purple bruises and spider bites . .
007: Kool!
004: *Puts on the song: In The Hall of The Mountain King, and starts dancing with SD swing style from the 1920's*
002: *Plays the oboe*
Mer: We need to wrap this up . . .
007: We just could end it right now . . ..
004: *Now puts on Oingo Boingo's No One Lives Forever, spikes his hair, puts on spikey jewelery,leather clothes and black sunglasses*It's the hour of the wolf, an i don't wanna die!
SD&002: Go Albert!
002: Shake that thang!
SD:Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha-wwaaaaaaaahhhhhoooooooooooooo o!!!!!!!!!!!*Pulls out machinical bull and rides it*
Mer: O.O. . . . . . . . . .................................No words can
007: Ô.O . . . .oooooooooooooooooooooo-kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk . . .*Inches away from the three*
Mer: Ok . .we are just going to end, this now . . .
007: Next chapter we will learn who the new cyborgs are . .. Not that we really want to . . *Gets hit over the head with a salmon by SD* OOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!! >_<, Sorry, we do . . .