D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dream Catcher ❯ An Unhappy Camper ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry.




Chapter One-




______________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________




I, Kagome Higurashi, was definitely not a happy camper. Here I was in front of a whole class of students who I didn’t care one whiff about and who probably didn’t care one whiff about me. Here I was in a completely different school with completely different people. And here I was about to introduce myself to them and “ tell them about myself”. No I wasn’t at all.




I blame Inuyasha for this. It’s all his fault. If he hadn’t of tried to make me come back to the Feudal Era for long periods of time and make me miss so much school I wouldn’t be in this situation. But he says it’s my fault. It’s not like I broke that stupid jewel on purpose. I blame that dumb thing too.




But that’s not the only reason I’m mad. It’s also because of what my mother said she had to say to me. But that’s after school. After I finish introducing myself to this class that doesn’t care one whiff about me.




“ My name is Kagome Higurashi and I am not a happy camper. I was dragged kicking and screaming to this school and it wasn’t without a few bruises. I tripped over my cat this morning because he’s such a fat meanie. My mom has to tell me something I probably don't want to know but have to and my best friends think I should be six feet under right now. But all I really want to do is be able to pass math. Thank you.”




The teacher glared at me. I have no idea why though. I just told him and the class about myself. Now he’s tapping his feat. What is with this guy? He’s yelling at me to go to my assigned seat. Man, I don’t care what scientist say. Men do PMS.




I have to sit next to this red headed kid. Well, he’s not a kid seeing as he looks the same age as me but you know what I mean. He’s looking at me like I’m about to jump on him and shave all his beautiful hair off. It’s true, you know. He does have beautiful hair. That hair lady Yura probably would have liked it. She has good taste.




I give him a smile. It’s the least I could do. I probably scared him before. But he doesn’t smile back. He just turns away with a blush on his face. How rude! Well, I’ve seen prettier hair anyway. Like Sesshomaru's. His was way prettier.




After dumping my bag on the floor I slumped in my seat kind of pathetically. But then all the stupid heavy books dropped out. And then that stupid heavy history book fell on my foot. This just wasn’t my day. Not at all.




______________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________




I know what your going to say. What happened to my other stories. I broke my arm and this is all I could manage. As you see it is very short so please don’t kill me. And I don’t know when I’ll update. Sorry!