D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden tears ❯ Forced unsaid good bye ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1-Forced unsaid Good Bye
 
She was sitting on the top of one of the numerous ruins that surrounded her “city”. Ya, they were calling it city; actually, she thought, it was nothing more then a well developed town… “God, I'm thinking only non-sense again..” she thought while rising her eyes towards the shiny stars above her. Small tears started to appear at the corners of her dark eyes as she remembered why she was standing all alone…again…. Alone among her “city's” ruins.
For the past few months she's been quarreling every single day with her parents. Most of the times over something minor, like chores, homework and sooooooo on… she didn't use to mind them that much back then, she knew that all these were happening because her parents were tired, a little aged, stressed etc. She used to roll her eyes and go over it… She was trying to understand them. It was not lie they were trying to hurt her, although sometimes they were using very “hard” words… So she used to roll her eyes and try to look as if she was understanding that they were right, they had all the right to scold her like that-but she knew that in the end she was right…
So she used to be somehow happy, she used to enjoy every little thing that happened, she was able to smile, especially when her brother was coming home for the week-ends from college. She loved her brother, they were like buddies and sometimes he was the only one who could understand her….
But that changed. Everything changed… The quarrels got worse. They were shouting more than ever, they were blaming her of all kinds of things, everything she was saying was bad, no matter what. In the last few weeks it has gotten so bad that she stopped defending herself and started “fighting” back, although she was trying very hard not to say something bad that would hurt them. She was just trying to make them open their eyes and see that SHE was right. But they were just as stubborn as she was(“duh.. she's learnt from them”). And to make things worse they didn't seem to realize where to stop! They were saying stuff that hurt her a lot.. accused her even of being a slut. Deep inside she knew they didn't mean that, they knew it wasn't true, they've raised her… but it those moments they seemed to forget everything… every minor thing became big.. She began to wonder what was it that they wanted more. She was a very bright student, although she didn't work thaaaat hard, but she actually had an Einstein brain(her real problem was that she was forgetting a lot of her bright thoughts because of the everyday life thoughts)…she was close to a real artist( she made a lot of sketches, drawings, paintings, amv-s, stories, songs but she didn't show them to others only on rare occasions)..she listened to them when they weren't exaggerating or subminating her own personality and authority upon her own life.. she actually was more than they could've expected from a 16-year-old….. Still, this was he way things were. Life wasn't good anymore.. every new fight was leaving a scar in her soul that was deepening with every glance her parents were throwing her… Lately, she began taking long walks, most f the times through the park or among the ruins, to clear her mind. During those walks she spoke on the mobile with her brother. He had a gift in helping her clear her mind and smile again.
This time, the fight has been worse than ever. As usual it began from something minor-she returned home 15 minutes after the hour they had given her. One word led to another and here she was again the irresponsible, lazy, bitch, arrogant child they've tried so hard to raise different. She began crying ,she tried hard to make the quarrel stop, but her mother's screaming was unstoppable. She didn't swear usually but this time she said something like “Hell with it, mom, this isn't worth worrying about” or something like that, she didn't even remember anymore, when her father got so much angrier and slapped her because “children shouldn't talk like that with their parents”. She stared at him with her teary eyes.. it wasn't something important, she didn't say something that bad and he slapped her.. That was when she got angry too, she rose as she regained the pride she had left while trying to talk reasonably, she grabbed her mobile and her coat( it was a rather chilly night) and she went for “ a walk”..
So there she was now.. She was still angry, but also sad, confused. She couldn't reach her brother from the first time, and she didn't try another time. “Orfin has his own problems..” It was true, her brother had a few troubles at college with some exams he had to take again. “So this time I'm on my own..” she sighted. “Life really sucks!” First the break-up with her boyfriend, then all the small “tricks” her friends had played on her but which actually had hurt her a lot without them knowing( she was a sensitive person but she tried to hide it from others), now this fight with the parents, the lack of talking with Orfin … this week had been more than she could bear..
“Nessa Tinehtele?” A could shiver went down her back as she heard her name from that voice-a cold, manly, somehow rough yet seductive voice. She turned her head to see he person behind her. “what do you want?” she asked as she faced a tall guy in an goth-aristocratic suit with long silver hair caught in pony tail.” Yes or no?” he asked. She widened her eyes as she realized that he had red stripes on each side of his face which seemed like tattoos.. no, like scars.. she got down from the ancient stone and walked to him. When she stopped, they were so close she could feel his sweet breath. She reached a hand to his face and touched gently one of the stripes, then all of them. They were real, that was how his skin was-red. She realized what she had done and retracted her hand in an instant as she blushed. She opened her mouth to make an apology but he gently placed a finger on her mouth. Their eyes met.” Oh my god” she thought” it must be because of the lack of light from the stars. His eyes can't possibly be that color..” Although he had seen her amaze he just fixed her with his cold amber eyes “His eyes are just like his voice” .. “Yes?” “No, it's not me..” He smiled ”Yes you are, Nessa” “H-H-How…did…Who..” But he placed his finger on her lips again and kissed her. She was so startled she didn't know how to react but she felt as if she was seduced by that kiss.. no she `s been seduced by the voice, then the eyes, the touch, the smile- a smile so perfect but which seemed that was usually hidden behind a mask of coldness and now came out just for her. She let herself seduced and responded to his kiss. He tightened his embrace and deepened his kiss. When he finally broke the kiss she stared into his eyes and was shocked by the icy look she saw in them. She was expecting the smile. She stepped back but felt suddenly very dizzy. Before she could fall he caught her. “Bastard! U drugged me” “yes, that is my death kiss” She was suddenly so tired. Before she passed out she glanced at him again. His smile was there again just for her. As soon as she closed her eyes the smile faded but the gentle look remained. “Sleep. You'll be okay tomorrow” and he placed a small kiss on her forehead then took off with a jump and her in his arms.
 
***
 
“Honey, it's two hours since she's gone.”… Nessa's mother was going up and down the room. “Calm down, Desva. I'll call her friends. She's never stayed this long out after a quarrel. She must be at one of them.” He got up and wet to the phone and looked n the small notebook Nessa left there. “ Hello, Tari? This is Hevar, Nessa's father. Is she there?” “no, sorry. Is she okay?” “Oh, ya sure. She just forgot to mention to whom she went, that's all…” he lied…………….. “She isn't at Ana either” “that's it. I'll call the police”……………………… ;….”Yes, yes, how many times do I have to repeat to all of you incompetents. My daughter is still missing… YES! Brown eyes, long dark hair with tresses, about 1,63. ..Jeans, black T-shirt, white leather coat. Distinctive?!?! I've told you a million times… Don't tell me o calm down! My only daughter is missing! ….Silver ring with 3 flowers and a silver ring like this…Duh.. all her jewels were from silver… Yes. Except the “weed” made from deer-bone and leather…Yes, she had her cell-phone but it's closed. Orfin said he's got a missed call from her from that day…..” “It's three days now Hevar” “I know, darling. They'll find her” “Sir, I think you should see this..” “What?” “it's a letter. It seems your daughter's been kidnapped. It's from those who've done it..” “WHAT?!?!?!”
 
#Dear sirs, madam,
 
Do not worry for your daughter. She is with us. We had to take her. The way her life was going would have made her become a danger for herself and everybody around her, including you. That is why we have taken her into our custody. At the moment, we are sorry but we cannot tell you the reason for her future behaviour and our present actions. With no will of exaggerating, we can tell you only that it is better for the whole world this way.
We were forced to take her like this because she wouldn't have left you on her own will, so we sent you her good bye through this letter. We are sure she would have wanted to say at least this to you.
Do not try to find us or her. It is impossible. Your daughter is right now under the protection and supervision of the highest authorities. We will do our best to assure her a proper style of living, we will continue her education and when time will be right she might be allowed to see you again.
We hope you understand.
 
Elcardian clan leader,
T.V. #