D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden tears ❯ "You belong to our world now" ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2-“You belong to our world now”
 
 
She was finally awake… She knew she was now but did not dare to open her eyes. She was not one of those persons who seem to forget where they were or how they've gotten there when they woke up. The instant she was awake she tried to remember every detail from last night-where she's been, any strange persons following her while she was out with her friends.. No, nothing weird except the silver-haired guy who's drugged her with his kiss.. “ How the fuck did he do that? If the drug was on his finger, he should've taken it too while kissing me.. If it was on his lips, how on earth did he manage to maintain it out of his mouth?.. More important, who? Why? Where?”
She tried to move her body. It was hard. She felt pain doing so.. it wasn't a sharp, unbearable pain- rather the kind of pain one feels after staying too long in an uncomfortable position.. she never had uncomfortable positions in her sleep before, so her body was forced to stay that way- she's been tied. “oh great, just great” she thought sarcastically. As her body recovered she tried to move again to realize how she's been tied-quite a superficial bound.. just the hands at her back.
A door opened behind her. She froze. Two persons came in. “How could I be so stupid.. what if they were in the room?” She opened her eyes, realizing that there was no way they could have noticed it as she was with her back to them… still she didn't move..
“Why did you tie her?” It was her kidnaper's voice. She felt he was slightly angry. “Could you tell me what was in your mind?! Why on Earth did you kidnap her?” One of them approached her. “It is none of your business…” So it was him approaching.. She rapidly closed her eyes when she felt him right behind her. He leaned over her and watched her with a gentle expression, very uncommon to him. Her heartbeat began to accelerate with anxiety but, both to her and his companion's amaze, he cut the ropes with which she had been tied. “ You will never again treat her in such an inhuman way.” “What?! You're talking as if she's going to remain with us.. What happened with the clan's pride you've always lectured us with?!” “ Like I said, that is none of you're business..” “ But T…, I'm talking now as a friend, not a councilor or subordinate. .” “ And I am talking as a leader of this clan and you will obey my orders. From now on, you, Dark and Abel will be her guardians-the elcardian guardians. Understood?” “G-Guardians? To her? So she is one of…? Still, you've acted in a childish and extremely foolish way taking her like that. Now the police must be after us” the guardian said with a worried voice. T… stared at him for a couple of seconds then started laughing” The police? You think those fools will be able to detect us? We've escaped from FBI, CIA, every country's secret services, even from the KGB during the wars and you are trembling at the thought of the local police?” He continued laughing ”Come, let her sleep.” And he walked away. She opened her eyes again. The guardian looked again at the motionless girl then walked after his superior. “Still, how did you administrate her the drug?” he asked while locking the door. Nessa sighted with relief” So he doesn't know the details of my kidnapping..” she thought while smiling. She didn't know why but she was actually happy that she shared a “secret” with the so-called T….
She stood up when she couldn't hear any more sounds from beyond the door, no more voices, no more footsteps… She looked around. Nothing but four stoned walls and a small light which came from above, through the stones. Did this mean she was somewhere down, like a basement or something? Yet, no sounds came from above. She looked closer around for hidden cameras or other devices that could alert them that she was awake. Nothing.. or at least nothing she could find. “ oh crap, it's like a box. What if I were claustrophobic? Idiots!” She walked a few times through the room than leaned against a wall facing the door and started analyzing everything she had heard. If she had been kidnapped, why did he treat her with… kindness? If they were a group, a clan like he said, why didn't the others know about her? Who were they actually, these “elcardians”? what was the thing with the guardians? What was so special about elcardian guardians anyway? Still, the greatest mystery for her remained HIM… She didn't know why, but somehow she knew that usually he wasn't like this-kind, seductive.. he seemed to be the cold, solitary type who usually builds a mask under which he hides his true self. What about the other one? His voice resembled T…'s in depth and that hidden seductive tone, but he seemed to be one of those cool guys who catch one's eye before anyone else, even without doing anything particular. She also knew about him that he was lower in the clan's rang than T…, he was his councilor and his friend… probably one of his closest friends regarding the fact that he was brought to see her before others were. She sighted. “This crap of information won't help me at all to escape and get back home” She stared at the tiny rays of light coming from the ceiling. “ What an irony. When I went out of the house, I was thinking how great it would have been to be able to get away from there for good. And here I am now, away from home and from everything I know and all I can think about is how to get back… “ but she was lying. She was also thinking at his kiss, his eyes.. and strangely, at her guardian's voice-but not in the repulsive way victims usually think of their imprisoner, but in a rather interested way. She really wanted to know him better, and to her surprise, maybe get close to him. There was something in his voice that made her act like this. “Just like vampires seduce their victims..” she thought. But her thoughts were interrupted.
The door opened again and a small being practically flew in. It wasn't until the “thing' stopped running around and came in front of her that she could realize it was a girl of about 6 or seven years. “So you're gonna be my sister?” Nessa stared at her like hit in the head. “oh, ya, you're right” the thing chuckled “T-saaama, she's awake!” Nessa rapidly put a hand over her mouth “Taci drecu din gura” the thing stared at her confused. ”Great” she thought”so my kidnapers are foreigners. I should have realized it earlier from their and OUR conversation. “So you don't understand? Do I have to tell you in English? Shut UP, brat! Do you want them to know I'm ready to be ripped to pieces?” The thing blinked then gave a big smile, sign she would have laught if Nessa's hand wouldn't have been on her mouth. “Now there, we are not barbarians to treat our guest like that” Nessa lifted her eyes and faced.. him, her kidnaper. Behind him were three other guys and a teenage-looking girl. A strange smirk passed over his face as he saw Nessa holding his little protégé, then something that seemed like a warm smile addressed only to her that his young protégé wasn't supposed to notice. “Please let go of Rin. She might get scared, although that is very unlikely to happen” he said as his face regained his usual cold, emotionless expression. Nessa had a shock seeing this sudden change in his look and got angry “You!!!” she cried as she ran to him with a real killing intention. But because of her anger she was reckless, so he easily dodged her first attack-a fist thrown to his face, and the second- a high kick. He began laughing “More than I expected.. much more.. in everything”. The girl and one of the guys ran over to Nessa to stop her. “Take a hold of yourself” the guy said “Stop. Can't you see we have no intention in harming you? Calm down” Nessa looked closer to him. It was her guardian, T…'s friend. He widened his eyes as he read in her look both inner pain and curiosity. She interrupted their glance duel and stared at T… “Why did you bring me here. I demand to be taken back” “Don't talk like an equal to T…-sama” the girl said. ”As the clan leader you must respect him” “I don't give a shit on your clan right now and even less on your leader. He kidnapped me!! Duh…” and she rolled her eyes. Rin Blinked confused then started laughing happily. T… laughed as well. His subordinates watched him surprised. It was one of the few times they've seen him laughing. ”T-sama is happy” Rin giggled. The rest of the group was confused. They had no idea how to act with the new-comer, what to think of their leader's actions… Their confused faces just annoyed Nessa because they confused her too, even more then she already was. “What's wrong with these guys?” she thought. “Unhand me> I know dam' well how to stand on my own.” She said arrogantly and jerked herself out of the grasp of her guardian and the other girl. “If this is the game, I have to play along until I find a way to get away” she thought and she stared with superiority and arrogance at everybody and stopped her eyes upon T… They watched each other's eyes intensely, her with intimidating anger, his with an icy lack of expression. Nessa's pulse began to intensify both from anger and from his look which made her feel as if it was piercing through her soul and read her like an opened book. “ Look away, bastard” she thought as she realized that she was a much more impulsive person than he was and he was winning the “duel” “Look away, dam' it. I won't give up now” she kept thinking knowing that these moments were now crucial for her future thanks to her stupid arrogance. She could feel that because of the intensity the others watched the two of them, waiting for her to make a bad move and then… God knows what… that's why “ I can't give up now…!!!!!!!.... Unless…” She gave him a small smirk then ran her hand through her hair to arrange it. She looked at them with an slightly evil but absolutely charming smile and walked to T… then past him. She stopped in front of the door and glanced at the two guys still standing there. “MOVE!” Like in a reflex, they stepped backwards allowing her to get out of the box-like room. She was well aware that all eyes where on her, studying her every move but she began climbing the stairs. “ So I was right, this really was some kind of a basement”. When she got out from the staircase she found herself in a big library-the kind of library one finds can find in a rich noble's castle or mansion (all accessories included-stoned cold walls covered with tapestries, fireplace, Persian carpets) She couldn't help not thinking what a big contrast there was between her appearance and this room's. She practically had a sweet-drop while thinking this “ I'm thinking non-sense again… just like before I've been kidnapped..” and she looked for the door and walked towards it. As she's just opened it, a hand right near her shut it again so fast and in a such an furious way that it scared her. She look at the person. It was T… He grabbed her by the wrist “Fine, you've earned your right to stay in a real room, not that cellar. But this is the end of your arrogance. From now on you'll listen to everything I say and obey my orders.” His appearance scared Nessa. He seemed closer to a demon than ever. Every trait of his seemed to have sharpened. He opened the door and took her through different hallways-so it really was a castle, a gothic one. She shyly tried to escape from his hand but it was no use- he was to powerful and she wasn't putting that much effort either. He practically threw her into a room with such force that she fell to her knees. He turned around and was about to leave when Nessa jumped to the door. “No, let me go” “ That is not possible” “Yes it is, you brought me here, you can let me go. You are the leader, aren't you?” “ Then you understand that it is my will as a leader to keep you here.” “ I will escape, Bastard” “We both know you won't even try to” His words shocked her. ”W-Why/” “You belong to our world now” and he shut the door.
Tears came to her eyes and she stared crying bitterly.