D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden tears ❯ "...unexpected.." ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5-“..unexpected…”
 
Talla closed the door… She was still looking perplexed in the direction of it with her brand new laptop still in her hands… “Why on Earth did he get ME a computer? And even got my old files from the computer back home… Why does he, who didn't even act as if he wanted to know me at all till this morning-and those nights when he was by my side-, why does he care about me feeling at home?” She started walking around the room. Cinder meowed angrily as it he was disturbed from his sleep by her steps. “Oh shut up, U'll sleep in my back-pack when we're out of here” “Still, even if he cares about me, it won't stop me from fleeing tonight.” She stared at the laptop again. Should he take it with her. What if it had some kind of device that could help them track her down?... too many questions and she had to find the answers quick.. the ball was starting in a couple of hours. The others were already getting ready for it. She was interrupted in her thoughts when she heard a knock at her door. “Nessa-chan?” she heard Rin's voice. “Would you like to come down to eat. Most of us have already finished, but Kieva and Grandma are still in the kitchen.. sorry but tonight the living is prepared for the ball too.. T-sama is using the whole ground-floor, the first floor and the garden for it.. it's annoying but also exciting, don't you think..?” Rin gave her a big smile, as she always did…If there was a reason for Nessa to remain, it would be named Rin and Uno, her two small best friends here.. and to be honest, maybe Talla and T.. too.. no, not them too, not them at all… “No thanx, Rin-chan.. I'm not feeling very well, I'll have dinner inside my room.. I don't think I'll participate at the ball either… it wouldn't be good for my health” “WHAT?!?!?!” Uno stuck his head through the half-opened door “You're not going to be down for the ball? That's impossible.. It's your first ball.. You'll meet half of the Elcardian elite… You have to come..” “Gomen nasai, Uno, but I'm not well enough to stay manage a whole white night.. Could you please ask Kieva to bring me some food please? This way I can hide some food for the road… God knows where I am and how much I have to walk… I would need some money too, but I'll figure that out too.. I could sell the laptop in the first town..” No, I'll bring it to you” Uno said with a totally sad expression all over his face and walked out of the room. “I'll tell T-sama” said Rin “He'll probably help you feel better and you'll be able to be at the ball “ “No, no, don't do that” Nessa shouted after her alarmed.. she tried to calm down and softened her voice “There's no need to bother him with such minor problems like this.. I'll tell him myself a little latter” “O…K..” Rin said with disbelief and she walked away as Uno came in with some sandwiches.
***
 
“Why on Hell isn't she down? She's supposed to be introduced to the nobility of Elcardia at this ball. That's why I'm holding it!” T… was steaming with anger. “T-sama, Nessa-chi isn't feeling well enough to participate at the ball” Rin said shyly. “WHAT?!?!?!” “ Ty, calm down. She was fine this morning.. It's probably one of those <<special>> days girls have. She'll come down for sure.” Talla came in to make his anger degrade. “That's right, T… It's gonna be all alright” Abel came in too. “You are her guardians. You're supposed to help her pass over such minor problems” T… roared. “Ty, we never had a period. How the fuck are we supposed to help her with it?” Talla said sarcastically. “Dudes, I don't think she's in those days.. Girls don't really listen to heavy and hard rock on those days. “ Dark came in. “Ya, she does” T… said calmly. “How do you know?' Gay Lord asked “Whatever, the music from her room is so loud it covers our music in some rooms.” “WHAT?!?!?!?!” T… was angry again. “Who does she think she is? I don't allow not even seniors to listen to music loud enough to be heard in the closest room in my castles, an she, not even an initiated, is listening to ROCK that can be heard even on the other floor?!?!?” “T…., why are you so angry? Come to think of it, rock music matches your gothic castles so it's not that bad…” Abel smirked. “Well it really wouldn't be that bad” Dark said a little absentminded “ but for the past half of hour it hasn't been just gothic and instrumental rock… she seems to have a preference today for heavy, metal, pagan… you tell me all the other types.. I was bored at the music-history lessons” “Ya, bored thinking at that girl you were soooo fond of back then” Inuvain, T…'s younger brother came laughing. “What was her name again…” he continued sarcastically.. “Was it Risa.. or Riku.. I just can't remember the names of all the girls you dated” and he started laughing. “Shut up, stupid dog! Those were the twins.. And I really liked the two of them.. “ “oh, ya, I bet.. until you got what you wanted..” “ Oh my god, Dark” Gay Lord was shocked “ You actually.. with girls?1 Now, that is So like disgusting!!” “Fuck off, Gay-Leach!!! And no, I didn't do it with either of the twins.. I'm like that!” Inuvain was still smirking, sign that he was preparing something bad for his friend.. “Yes, indeed, you are not like that… So, what you are saying is that the great phantom thief is still a VIRGIN!!” he shouted the last word Dark was all red now with both shame and anger, but before he could answer to punish Inu for saying such things about Risa and Riku-thank you Lord Uno wasn't here… Riku had been his sweetheart until he was forced to come join the Elcardians.. He's still suffering for her, poor boy- Kianna joined their jolly group. “Now, Inu, don't say such things about Dark before you aren't brave enough to shout such things about yourself… I think it would be extremely interesting to hear the successor of the Elcardian leader shouting in the middle of the ball intimate details of his life… although I might be interested too..” she smiled evilly. Inu blushed a strong shade of red at Kianna's words… He loved Kianna but would never admit it, although everybody except her knew it. Still he hated it when she was making him feel embarrassed, which happened quite a lot. “Ya, ya, whatever” he adopted an icy look, imitating his older brother to annoy her and walked away to get a drink.
Apart from the noisy group from which he departed when the silly conversation over Dark's past began, T… had his own conversation with Abel and Talla, two of his undeclared protégé's gardians. “TY, why are you so damn angry?” “Because you know how important every detail is for the Elders. If something goes wrong, Elcardia might be doomed” “Because of Nessa?... When will you tell us the truth about her” “There is no truth to tell.. not yet.” “Talla, cease with those questions. T.. will never answer them before time… Anyway T…, why do you want to impress the Elders so much? Why do you rally need Nessa?” “She was supposed to be introduced to the Elcardian elite tonight… And you know they aren't very fond of <<new>> stuff…” “Which includes new comers with new habits like Nessa” Talla added more to himself “Yes, which includes Nessa.. And to make things worse, Lord Dion hates Rock, exactly what Nessa is listening to now.. and she disobeys me … which lowers my authority over the clan by showing that I can not control not even her. And a sign of weakness is exactly what some of the Elders want in order to take my leadership away from me…” “Now Ty, it's just some music listened by a girl who isn't feeling well” “Speaking of which, from where does she have music, TAlla?' he asked clearly angry. “I got her a computer.. I transferred her files from her own old computer” “You got her a computer with network connection?!?! Are you insane? She can contact anyone now!” “Ty, chill.. Her computer doesn't have any net connection, mine does.. I got her files one time when her father was online in my pc, then transferred them into hers. She can't contact anyone…although I'm sure she wishes it, Ty.. She took me for her brother this morning.. “ “She did?” Abel asked concerned ”She isn't adapting the way I hoped she would…T… you should talk to her about this too.” “Ya, maybe .. or maybe not… This T…isn't made to play shrink with children.. I've done my part, now it's her time to do it..” “Ty!” “Whatever I'm going to bring her down for the ball as a beginning . When she's sick, she listens to therapy music, classics or instrumental rock… not papa roach or saliva… she'll come down…” T… smirked and walked away, leaving his two companions quite disorientated.. “Abel, how on Earth does he know that?”
 
T… hesitated before grabbing her doorknob… The melody inside changed. << promise that you always will candle lit on the window cell.. You know I'll be coming home.. You know I never wanted to go away…>> “Love and War?... why?” he had a bad feeling about this song from drowning pool… He firmly grabbed the knob and slowly opened the door.. the image struck him like death… Nessa was wearing the same cloths she had on the night he kidnapped her.. the exactly same cloths.. and she had been packing food in a small backpack, but now she was staring shocked, confused and frightened at him… Cinder was also starring at him and hissed ferociously.. “Fuck.. Didn't I lock that damned door?!” Tears started coming to his eyes as he slowly gathered himself from the shock and realized that she actually planned to leave.. to escape her “prison”.. that was why she felt “sick” .. that was why she was listening to music at that level- not to hear her movements… he held back his tears.. “She can't leave .. She won't leave.. I can't let her die she came to her “T-sama, I.. I was. “ “hush…” he placed a finger on her lips “No. not again..” she thought as she felt the same feeling as in that night was coming was taking over again. “Stay.. Stay another night” he whispered with the same seductive voice he had last time and gently caressed her neck with his smooth lips… “NO.. No. .no…” her fighting back disappeared “Hai, Tyvlandor…” hearing her saying his real name… Talla called him Ty, Rin and sometimes even her T-sama and the others Tyvol both because it was a shorter version of his name and because it meant “demon” and “monster' in the old forgotten Elcardian language. Nessa was one of the few to know his real name, he whispered it the night they met by the ruins… he loved her saying it, he loved her calling him “ dark demon” … he loved it although it was not really by her will that she said it. “She will say it on her own soon”…
 
Almost no one of the castle's familiars could believe their eyes when they saw T….. descending the stairs with Nessa gracefully holding his arm. It was hard enough to believe they were so close for more than a minute but seeing Nessa dressed in a beautiful gothic black dress was just too much… Rin giggled as she remembered it was T-sama's favorite dress-very long in the back and almost too short in front, yet faithful to the elegant gothic style that he surrounded himself with.
They both felt as more and more eyes were stopping on them, some with amaze, most with curiosity… As soon as they were down, Abel came to meet them in order to make the others stop staring.. he knew it himself how hard it was to keep a perfect image of yourself when all eyes are on you.. He smiled remembering his youth days when he was first introduced to the Elcardian elite by his guardians… T… and Inuvain's father was the clan-leader back then. Armand and Maeglin, his former guardians, had presented him to Lord Dion and Lord Vanir.. It was remarkable how Talla and T… resembled the old leaders. Lord Dion's position as best friend and councilor had been unofficially taken by Talla since it itself was an unofficial position, and T… took the role of leader after his father, Lord Vanir's violent death… That memory he would rather forget… It was something the whole clan would have like to forget or even better, to never exist… Since then Lord Dion had become lie a cruel judge to everyone.. he was the severest with T… He understood why T… didn't want him to think bad of Nessa since T… was directly responsible for her and her actions… Of course, Nessa wouldn't know any of these-thinking of which, how little she knew about this new world she was part of and how deliciously ignorant she was to everything concerning it, as if she was thinking it was all just temporary…
“T.., Nessa, you're both finally here… The guests have been waiting for ages to see the grand host and his mate for tonight.. some of them even started dancing.. already! “ “we apology, Abel” T… said in an acting manner which he knew that annoyed Nessa “You know ladies need time to prepare themselves for grand occasions like this… Miss Tinehtele couldn't have possibly appeared tonight just like that” “Yes indeed… May I tell you, Nessa, that you look absolutely marvelous” “Ya, whatever.. thank you Abel” T… looked at her with a slightly shocked expression printed in his eyes. “She isn't completely controlled… her words show it.. This means that the only thing that I can do is convince her to do things which she partially wants too.. “ he smiled “This means she was regretting her leaving my castle… and that it really is HER, I kidnapped the right person after all.. I wasn't completely blinded by my … feelings”… He glanced around. People weren't staring anymore thanks to Abel's intervention. Then he saw the couples dancing. “Abel, could you please find Lord Dion and talk with him for a while until we are able to meet him too” he said still glancing in the direction of the dance. Abel guessed his thought “Certainly” he grinned then turned around and walked away in the direction of the exit on the terrace.
Nessa looked at T.. confused. “May I have this dance?” he asked with his seductive voice which she know knew very well. She smiled evilly “Yes, tonight you may” He lead her in the middle of the dance floor. He made a discreet sign to the musicians and They started playing the Viennese waltz, his favorite dance. Nessa let him lead her through the dance which she knew quite well herself and proved to be a truly graceful partner. She looked at him. His smile didn't leave his face. ”How come you smile so much with me but look motionless in the presence of others” he didn't seem to hear the question “TY.. Tyvlandor?...” “It's because in front of them I have to show no sign of emotion.. I have to be cruel leader in order to protect both the clan and my position in it” “What about me? If I left, wouldn't that affect your pride and your <<perfect>> image you try to maintain?” She said sarcastically and fixed him with her eyes “No, because we both know that won't happen.. and about your behavior.. that will be fixed” she arrowed him with a look, deeply hurt in her pride by his words and decided to fight back “Or is it that you do not fear me at all but fear all the others- I'm an outsider, I can't affect you since I know nothing about you or.. you fear me MOST…” He couldn't believe the confidence and the pride in her words… In all the months he had followed her every move it was only twice when he saw her act so pridefully and confident, like a tiger stalking his prey and attacking when it is weakened by her previous words. She wasn't looking at him anymore, she was just dancing in his arms light like a feather and full of grace. She came closer to his ear and whispered “You can't fully control me, Tyvlandor… “ He grinned. He was controlling her. He made her stay and altered her thoughts of tonight so she couldn't think of leaving till tomorrow morning, when she won't be able to leave anymore.. and only then will she realize this… It was hard to accomplish this.. her mind was hard to deceive, even at this low level of training… But it was the only thing he could do.. he couldn't stop her personality from affirming.. he could only delay some of her actions… thanks to Armand..
 
When Abel reached Lord Dion he was engaged in a fierce discussion with a man who didn't seem to have more than 19 or 20 years. They were both already watching the new couple on the dance floor. “Ah, my dear Abel.. Nice to see you.. I was wandering when you would finally appear.” The young man greeted with a large smile on his face. “Yes, gomen nasai to keep you waiting like this. Dion-sama. Armand-san” Abel said bowing. Lord Dion didn't even look at him. He was still preoccupied. “So it is her, the one T…. has taken away? How thoughtless of him.. It makes me wonder even more if he really is ready enough to be the head of our pride clan…” “Lord Dion, I am sure T.. had his reasons.. We must trust is choice.. I am sure he will explain later.” “I hope you are right, Armand. Of all people, you are between the few that actually now him… You were his guardian, as well as Abel's… Until now only you and his councilor, Devrion Talla, could understand him..” “What do you mean by <<until now>>?” Armand asked a little hesitating.. Abel looked at him full of curiosity too. “Look at their faces.. Even from this distance, although they are both trying to hide it, I can see they are closer than they should be.” “It must be because of the waltz..” Abel sad a little absentminded “In this case, they are both the romantic type and love to enjoy this kind of things.. But in everyday life, they can't stand each other… Trust me on this, I must always keep them from starting the 3rd world war..” “Yes, must be the waltz” Lord Dion added more to himself in a whisper. Also in a whisper Armand added “but opposites attract each other..” he involuntary transmitted his words in thoughts to Abel. Abel started as he received his former guardian's thoughts. “Could it really be?.. I guess from now on I must guard him too..” “So, I hear you are her guardian, am I right, Abel?” Armand interrupted his thoughts. “Huh.. Oh, yes, yes I am… Together with Talla and Dark” “Three guardians? “ Lord Dion was startled “Who is she? What does T… want to do with her?” “I am sorry, Dion-sama, but not even I know… Up till now, one of us just had to keep an eye on her, not much…But what I can tell you is that it's hard to simply keep an eye on her.. she is a true imp, always running away, always hiding… “ “I think it's interesting the way T… chose the guardians.. three completely different personalities” Armand seemed to talk more to himself. The rhythm changed, but the pair their eyes were on continued dancing…
“How long do you plan to keep me dancing?” “As long as I want” “No shit…” “We will have to work on your vocabulary…” “Go to hell!” “Must I remember you that that is not a proper way to talk to the clan leader” “Well said, he clan leader, not my leader!” “Soon enough, soon enough…” “FAR enough!” they continued dancing for a while without saying a word… until she couldn't help anymore not to ask him “Is this the only type of music I will hear during this ball?” “Yes, maybe… why?” “I have to do something about it…” He laughed “And what could you possibly do?” “I connected my computer to the audio system on the 3rd floor, didn't I? I could do the same down here…” “Oh, no, NEssa, don't do that… The Elders.” “Whatever, I don't care about them, You should know that by now.. Ok, ok.. I promise not to do it right away, but I might later…” “To keep you from doing foolish things, what about a little rhythm right now? Do you know how to move on latino sounds? “ “Define latino” “Not the new type, of course.. it's still a ball.. I was thiking at the society latino dances.. like samba” and he made another sign to the musicians… The guest were startled by the sudden change, both by-standers and dancing couples.. but adapted to it as soon as Nessa and T… made the first move. She came into his arms closer to his body to dance the way she loved to with latino, to feel her partner… “Try to keep up, clan leader, or you might just lose a little of your reputation right now” “Do your best, little one… and talk later”
 
Inuvain glanced towards the dancing couples… “No way!! Bro is dancing with Nessa!” he attracted the attention of his small group.. Dark watched amazed as well. His leader and his protégé were dancing together, close to each other, body to body… “has Talla seen this? “ “Dunno” Inuvain answered. Kianna leaned against him with her back “They look quite cute together… It's a pity tomorrow they'll hate each other again… “Ya, right, I'm going to find Talla” Dark said while leaving the group…
When he reached Talla, he found him staring at the most controversed couple of the evening. HE had just left a group of young Elacardians who were still giggling in a corner of the room when he saw Nessa and his friend dancing that close… He felt jealous.. very jealous.. but wouldn't admit it not even to himself…”I will take her to dance tonight too”
 
T… stopped and grabbed her hand. “We've got enough attention for the moment… I'd like to present you to some people..” “The Elders” she asked shyly “Ya… the Elders” He wlaked confident through the numerous couples still dancing with her hand in his… but as soon as they reached the other people, he offered her his arm.. Before taking it, she looked at his face. The ice expression was covering it like a mask.. or was the smile a mask for her?... “So it's something that requires more than elegant manners.. I must be careful. If even he fears them…Not them, what they could do… the last phrase was not hers… it was as if someone had inserted it between her thoughts, someone like him… A cold shiver went down her back as she was trying to convince herself that it had been her thinking that. T… began introducing her to several groups of Elcardians, whose names she didn't really try to remember.. some young, some old, some in between.. She was struggling to seem happy and to be nice to everyone, but that shiver kept disturbing her… “Lord Dion. “ T… suddenly said. Now it was not a shiver, it was like a ray of lightning that passed through her whole body when she raised her eyes and met the Lord's. As if her body and her spirit were separated , she felt two dimensions, one were her body was standing in front of Lord Dion, Abel and a young-looking man and holding T…'s arm.. and one where her soul was going through spasms caused by that ray… Her eyes were out of orbits, her mouth was gasping for air and her whole spiritual form was contorting in what seemed like hours but were actually were less then a fleeting moment. She arched her back violently and took one last gasp before screaming “I can't be controlled!” She looked around as the words came out in a mere whisper… Her spirit was back in her body… or better said, her consciousness…A moment of weakness and she almost fainted but T..'s firm arm supported her. “Are you feeling all right?” Abel and The young looking guy asked . She lifted her head and smiled. “Of course I am.. You know how ladies are after dancing so long in such a tight dress… It can't be helped if one wants to raise above expectations” -and she arrowed Lord Dion with her eyes while saying the last words “I really envy men in moments like this. It is so easy for you to look good..” Lord Dion smiled. “WE have our so called small problems of beauty ourselves… May I know the name of this charming young lady?” “I'm sorry, but you have to ask T…-sama. He is my master, he decide what is right or wrong about me, what must be known and what not” she said with a perfectly acted shyness and obedience which made Abel widen his eyes but which had absolutely no effect on T…., since he knew her better than any Elacardian. “Well then, T…, would you please introduce her to us?” “She is Nessa Tinehtele, the newest Elcardian, found in a quite unexpected country in Europe and in unexpected ways” “Oh really…?” Lord Dion said a little skeptical but still with the smile which the arrogance of nobility keeps on one's face when it faces a possible enemy. “Define unexpected country” the young guy said. “Former communist, quite small, with a lot of problems but which is desperately trying to reach the level of western Europe. But these are not really the reasons I think of it as an unexpected country.. It's because of the legends that surround some historical personalities who some believe that have been Elcardians… “ “And why is that unexpected?” “Who would have sought a new exemplary in the place where it all originated and where only originals can be found because the younger have been pushed aside.. and from where even the originals have left because of the passage of time?” and he accentuated the last words while looking and the Lord and the young guy. A small wrinkle appeared on the forehead of the Lord but the young looking guy seemed impassible and asked again “And what unexpected circumstances?” “A simple wonder among the ancient ruins that reflect the mythic life of a city” “And the unexpected in here is?” “Who would follow someone who shows no real sign of being an Elcardian?” Nessa was beginning to feel annoyed of all these replies which would seem a simple small talk to someone unaware of the truth and the hidden meanings behind them. She gave them a charming smile and said “Please allow me to ask permission to leave you talk freely unbothered of my presence.. As partner of the host, I have to cheer other guests as well..” and she bowed and turned away but not until adding “.. and abandon places where I am only seen as a trophy”.. Lord Dion and Armand, who have been facing her and T…, followed her graceful and arrogant figure fading away between other guests. Abel was still perplexed by her behavior but T.. found it proper to cover for it “I apology for being unable to introduce you too to her… It is her first event and is a little overwhelmed.” he said with his usual icy voice. “Enough acting T…” Armand said. “She seemed to guess the game and overwhelmed I have to say she definitely is not.” “Now T…. how did you really realize she is an Elcardian?” the Lord seemed curious. “She passed by me and I felt her power leaking out from her body because of her anger.. Her power was causing the wind, although it was hardly noticeable.. Anyway, this has been a few months ago; I didn't bring her here until I didn't assure myself that she truly was an Elcardian. “ “You have done well, although you acted foolish taking her like that” Abel was surprised be the Lord's words. “You mean she passed?” “Yes she did. She endured my torture better than many others, even better than you or T…-actually better than anyone else.. and she rejected me- Not to mention that she adapted perfectly to the situation and defeated us in that subtle word duel.. I accept her in the clan and I'll make sure the other Elders will do as well. Now, if you can please excuse me, I am going to welcome her in the clan and test her dance capacities.” As Lord Dion left the group as well, T… smirked. Armand didn't fail to notice it. “You seem to smile a lot since you've brought her here” T.. looked at him as if he didn't understand what he wanted to say. “How did you kidnap her? Did you use the Elcardian telepathy?” “Well actually yes” Abel guessed this was going to be private disscuson between master and discipole so excused himself and left them alone. “So you have managed to control it in the years I haven't seen you. What personal characteristic did you imprint on it?” “Seduction..” “My Lord, I hope you haven't..” “Of course not; I only give a suggestion which the victim comes to accept” “What about her.. How did she accept it?” “She still didn't accept it entirely.. I think you've realized that from her earlier behavior. I can't posses control over her.. Like I said, I can only suggest her or how can I say, <<delay some thoughts>>.. She is beginning to unconsciously express her power which rejects me..” “You mean you had to mess with her mind tonight as well? Why?” “I think she wanted to escape.. I couldn't let her do that.. I can't lo.. afford to lose her” “Why? Why don't you let her visit her former world as well, to make her own decision of staying here.. she wouldn't be unhappy anymore and wouldn't try to leave anymore..” “What if she doesn't want to come back? Or even worse, what if THEY find her then ? She would be in danger..” he said with his eyes staring blankly on the floor. “Is it better to keep here, in the very heart of monstrosity?” “ Here I can protect her.. and her three guardians.” Armand smiled with understanding. “You care about this girl, don't you” “No.” he answered without hesitation in an impassible voice. “Armand-san, you have to help me control her. You are the one from whom I've learnt telepathy, since you are the only <<vampire>> in the Elcardian clan, the only one that can use it.”
 
“MY dear Nessa, may I have this dance?” Lord Dion asked with a bow. She turned confused to face him. “Y…YA….. yes you may…” and gave him her hand to lead her to the dance floor. Rin, Kianna and Kieva stared unbelieving in the direction Nessa and the old Lord departed, not being able to believe that their hilarious conversation had been interrupted by the most feared figure in the clan, figure which gave Nessa the honor of a dance minutes after being introduced.
Once again she was dancing a waltz this night, but this time she was feeling a little embarrassed. The Lord had a mild look which reminded her of her grandfather. She had always been shy when she used to danced with her grandfather, because he was the closest to nobility in her family. She was even more embarrassed now because the Lord was an Elder. She didn't know exactly what the Elders represented in this clan but it was clear that they where highly respected. She was struggling to dance as well as usual. “Why are you so shy right now, Nessa? I can see it in your eyes as well as in this lovely shade of red which I must say that truly matches you.” The question caught her unguarded, so she decided to answer with the truth. “Well, you see, it's a little embarrassing to say but you remind me of my grandfather right now.” She said deepening the shade of red that covered her cheeks. “I see. “ he smiled. “MY dear child, feel free around me. I don't know how you act around your grandfather but act as you wish around me. You have earned my trust and support whenever needed.” “I.. um.. thank you…” “…Dion.. mister Dion..”
When the melody ended they separated. UNo and Rin came to meet her. “So, Nessa-chi, what are we gong to do now? It's getting quite boring for us, the young ones..” “I have an idea..” and she smiled evilly.
 
The Loud sound of a guitar vibrated through the whole ground floor, making the guests shiver for a moment. The guitar was followed by the pleasant voice of a singer and the melody evolved. “What on Earth happened?” Armand asked a little annoyed. “NESSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!” T.. growled. Talla and Dark couldn't help not to laugh. “Why was I expecting something like this from her?” Dark managed to say through the cascades of laughter. T… was angrily making his way through the guests but when he reached the dance floor, he stopped. Nessa, among the musicians, with the computer by her side and with a microphone was just saying “Dear guests, please be welcomed to the official opening of this ball.” Je jumped down from the musicians' stage on the dance floor and started dancing among the other girls of her age. A vein was pulsing on T..'s forehead. Talla came and put a hand on his shoulder. “You should've expected something like this. Anyway, how on Earth did you choose that dress. It matches her every move, even on these kind of dances. Perfect in every detail. T… practically sweatdroped hearing Talla's banal words. Uno came to them “Dudes, chill and enjoy the show, or even better live it” and went right in the middle of the girls. T… remained watching Nessa's daring and provocative moves which seemed to change the whole atmosphere all by themselves. Talla smiled. “My dance is coming closer.. And what a dance it will be, thanks to her tastes in music…”
 
OK. People, I know this one has been a long, boring chapter but it is necessary to what will follow… review but be objective! Tell me what I should change, on what I should be focusing more etc. I'll try to make the interesting parts in Nessa's life as a story and everyday issues and details of other characters I'll try to put in the E-mails she sends Orfin.. I think you've noticed she isn't going to tell him things that could make him and her family worry too much for her-which means she is going to tell him funny, boring or usual stuff…
And also please tell me where I should put the fic… because it's not really based on anime's.. only the personalities of the characters ..and a little of their appearance… the only one who isn't neither from anime, nor from my head is Armand… so, should I keep it at anime or should I put it at miscellaneous?