D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Everything ❯ Everything ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Everything

Disclaimer: DNAngel belongs to Yukiru Sugisaki.

Summary: Dark reflects on what Daisuke is to him while the boy sleeps on.

A/N: This is a short little thing I thought up a little while ago. I hope you like it! Review!!!




Dark sat on the corner of Daisuke’s bed, his hands resting limply in his lap. He watched the redhead sleep soundly, his chest rising and falling with soft breaths. The phantom thief leaned forward on his elbows, his mouth drawn into a thin line.

Don’t kid yourself, Dark, he told himself firmly. Daisuke’s your tamer, not your lover. The purple haired man climbed down from Daisuke’s bed and seated himself next to the window. He had three hours left until he had to go back into Daisuke’s body and he wasn’t looking forward to it. The young tamer had weird dreams about the Harada twins and Dark couldn’t take the mental images. Everything Daisuke thought about, the phantom thief heard every word of it. The musings of a fourteen-year-old were not pretty.

Dark looked out the window, up at the sky to the stars decorating the perfect dark. He wanted to reach out and pluck one of the glowing dots from the sky. Anything to stop thinking. But he knew that wasn’t going to happen, just like all the other nights. All the other nights where he had watched Daisuke sleep.

The boy was just everything to him and more.