D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight blues ❯ school dance ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


Midnight blues

Anime dn angel

Pairing: dark x daisuke
Singing parts ( Dark is purple) (daisuke is red) (Blue is the both of them)



It is midnight on a Friday night. Azumano High School is throwing a party at the school, and everyone is invited.
Girls dress up in their best skimpiest clothes, becuase a lot of cute boys will be there. Dark Mousey will be there one of the most popular guys on the basketball team, and all of the girls want him. Even some guys, however, it seems he isn't gay or bi. That's until now.
The school is opened and everyone is arriving to dance and have a good time. People can't wait to enter. Daisuke was in the school library, reading and enjoying his book. See, Daisuke is a shy, cute boy but, he studies and keeps to himself and he isn't popular. As always the library is quiet like fishes in a fish tank. Then all of an sudden you hear a loud bang, and a loud voice, and the librarian telling them to keep it down.
"Sorry." said Takeshi.
"You'd do well to remember that this is a library. Keep it quiet." Said the librarian as she pursed her lips with a small "Hm!" and walked away.
The short haired dude walked around till he saw Daisuke. He went up to him and spoke.
"Hey Dai." said Takeshi.
"Hey Takeshi. What is it?" asked Daisuke. He stopped reading to look at him with a curious look.
Takeshi frowned "Remember about the dance that's going on Dai?"
"Yeah," responded Daisuke, "Why?"
He smiled and then spoke. " Well, I am going and so are you."
Daisuke gave him a look that said 'Don't touch me. Ever.' "I am reading this is for a class. Go on with out me." Meanwhile, Daisuke is praying in his head, 'Please go away and leave me in peace and quiet.'
"Daisuke, I am going to have to insist on you going. You need to unwind, and I won't take no for an answer." Takeshi gave him an evil, laughing grin and grabbed him, and they left the library with Daisuke protesting.

They arrived at the dance, and everyone is dancing. They are having a good 'ol time. Lots of music playing, people break dancing, lots of girls dancing with boys, eating and, drinking. Everyone is enjoying themselves, like a fire starting to spark. Daisuke is in a corner talking to some people. He is very shy about asking someone to dance, despite the fact that he cannot dance, he is also afraid of embarrassing himself. As he speaks to his friends, he couldn't help noticing Krad dancing with a lot of girls, being a player or something. Satoshi, a freind of Daisuke's, is really watching him like he likes him. Daisuke never asked, but it does seem that way. Dark is in a similar situation, but the one girl who is on him twenty-four seven is Risa. She has a big crush on him, and always wears all kinds of clothes to impress him. He seems to enjoy himself. Daisuke will never get along with Dark, or anyone for that matter, who is popular.
"Daisuke? You ok?" asked Riku. She looks exactly like Risa, but with shorter hair. Riku is Risa's twin sister.
"I'm fine. Takeshi got me to come." Said Daisuke, looking down like he didn't want to come at all.
"That's a lie. He forced you, didn't he?" said Riku.
"Sort of. I was reading my book." Replied Daisuke as he crossed his arms.
" Well, I see why though he wanted you to. Have some fun, or try to like he is." said Satoshi in a cold voice, pointing to him as he danced with some girls.
Things were going well, until the music volume went down, and the DJ came on.

"Alright everyone, are you having a blast?" the DJ said over the speakers. The crowd cheered in response. "Good! Well, it is time for the karaoke contest. Two people come up and here and sing. If they sing well, they win two hundred dollars. So who's up?."
As the first two people go up, Daisuke was interested, but knew he wouldn't win.
"Daisuke, are you going up there?" asked Riku.
"No thanks." said Daiuke.
The first three contestants didn't do well. At all. In fact, they got kicked off the stage so hard, they hit the wall on the other side of the room. Then, another two contestants went onstage, and did pretty well, then another one who did better than them.
"Alright! Well, is that it? Anyone else? We have room for one more. Come on, just one more." said the DJ.
The girls cheered as Dark went onstage.
" Ah yeah well..." said Dark as he waited onstage. He wasn't used to this much attention.
" We still need one more," said the DJ, as he scanned the crowd for one more contestant.
"Come on, Dai. go up there." said Takeshi.
"No, thank you." said Daisuke.
"No? Hmmm..." Takeshi picked him up with Riku's help.
"What are you doing?! Put me down!" shouted Daisuke, But it was no good. In seconds, he was onstage with Dark.
"Alright let see what these two are made of." said the dj gave them both mics and and started the song.
It played for a while none of them said anything dark felt alittle embaressed but he stared first.
( These are from songs i like from musicals and stuff like moulin rouge high school musical etc including regular music hope you guy dont mind.)

Livn' in my own world
Didnt understand
That anything can happen
When you take a chance.

I Never beileved in
What i couldn't see
I Never opened my heart

The Kids went blnk they never thought that they could sing especially Daisuke. Risa sure was.
" Riku when did daiusuke can sing." asked Risa eagearlly
" I Dont know why you ask." asked riku getting very angry.
" He hangs out with you." said Risa with an attitude.
" So even if couldnt sing it is none of my business so shut up and watch." said Riku the where singing well infact every one was enbjoying the song.
ohhhhhhhhhhh

To all the possibilities. ohhhh
I know
That something has changed.
Never felt this way
And right here tonight
This could be the start if somethin' new
Dark walked up to him as they sang as he walked back wards Singing daisuke is blushing as dark grabbed his hand as they sing more.
It feels so right
To be here with you..oh
And now, lookin' in your eyes
I feel in my heart
Fell in my heart
The start of something new
Ohhhh yeah
Dark started to unbotten his shirt he left on his tang top and puts the shirt down
Now who'd ever thought that...um
We'd both be here tonight...yeah
Oh yeah, the world looks so much
brighter
brighter brighter
oh with you by my side
By my side
I know..that somethin' has changed
never felt this way
I know its for real
This could be the...

Start of somethin' new
It feels so right to be here with ...oh
And now...lookin in your eyesI feel in my heart
The start of somethin new

I never knew that it could happen
Til it happen to me
Ohhhhhhh yeah
I didnt know it before
But now its easy to see
Ohhhhhhhh

Its the start of somethin new
it feels so right to be here with you .....oh
And now.... lookin in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of somethin' new
It feels so right
So right..oh
To be here with you...oh
And now...
Lookin in your eyes
Lookin in your eyes
I feel in my heart
Feel in my heart
The start of somethin' new
The start of somethin' new
The start of somethin' new
Somethin new


The crowd go wild the singing of the two of them togethier capture the crowd as they setteled down for the dj to annonce the winners.
" I beileve the winners are .............................. Dark and Daisuke." yelled the dj.
The got the money and left the stage daisuke is shocked by the fact that he one his heart is jumping like a roda runner running around. As he walked of Dark grabbed his shoulder to turn him around.
" Hey that was good singing out there you have a nice voice." said Dark with a smile he shook his hand.
" Um... Thank you." said A blushing daisuke.
Dark giggled a little then spoke " I am dark nice to meet you."
" Im DAISUKE." He yelled a little of nervousness.
" Dude im not going to bite you relax." said Dark trying to get to calm down.
" Sorry is that you are popular and i was told you are a little stuck up about youself." Said Daisuke finally relaxing maybe he is not that bad after all.
" Damn is that what people are saying ayyyyyyyy." responded dark then spoke " Well i am not like that but i am freindly what gave ypu and other people that impression."
" You play basketball you cute , build nice hair and girls all over you people asume that. And also you are going out with Risa, Riku twin sisster right." asked Daisuke regulary he was getting comtherable speaking to hinm all though he shouldn't have said that.
" No man i am not going out with she is not mine type i mean she is cute but no.... Atleast you are honest." said Dark.
" Your not what the rumors say you are." said Daisuke smiling at him.
"No i am not." dark responded proudly.
" Well i'll think twice next...by the way i like singing with you i didnt know you can sing." said Daisuke.
" well i only do that for fun but you know it happens. Um.... you wonna hang out after school and at lunch and stuff." Asked dark.
" Well sure i am ahead in my classes anyway well ill see tomorrow." said Dai " Bye."
" See ya." said dark as they walked off.
Dark was joined by a bunch of girls and guys as they talked saying that he was a good singer and blah blah. He just listen a little bit annoyed about that.
Daisuke was joined by his freind including krad.
" So you can sing ha."Said Krad.
" Yeah well ...." Diauke couldnt say anything krad is a friend of satoshi.
" Well you were pretty good just becareful ok." said Krad and he left.
Daisuke looked at Riku and takeshi.
" Has he told him yet ." asked Daisuke with a curious look.
" No he just got to talk to to him alone." said Riku.
" Dude that was cool i see it now dark and daisuke sang togethier and made all the girls melt." said Takeshi.
Takeshi got a few eyes on him a sign for to be queit . Silence like a lam.
" Well daisuke how was dark was he a jerk." asked Riku. With a curiuos look.
" Honestly no he was nice and stuff and i enjoy singing with him." said Daisuke with a smile on his face.
" Oh well i hope you do one day just becareful especially of my sisster.' said Riku.
"Why" asked Diasuke But before she could answer Risa came up to him and spoke all snoby and everything like she is only person dark.
" Hey daisuke good singing dont think of trying anything." said Risa.
" What are you accusing me off i am not going to try anything." said Daisuke.
" Risa lay off he hasnt done anything so go away.""SHut up Riku." Said Risa looking at riku then turned her attention to Daisuke." HE is all mine not yours so hands off." she walks away with a from daisuke.
" Sorry daisuke well anyway lets just enjoy the rest of the day." said Riku.
" Yeah ok." said Daisuke
The dance went on for another hour and then everyone started to leave it was a nice dance. It was late daisuke waved to his friends and started to walk home when he arrived home he went to his room. And went to bed. Itw as rather interesting day he was curious to see whats going to happen next. Maybe he and Dark can become good friends.

To be continued.