D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight Love ❯ Love by the River ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Satoshi Hiwatari swam gracefully in the sluggish river. Allowing the cold water to numb his mind, Hiwatari relaxed his muscles. No Daisuke to mess up my mind! What a perfect day this turned out to be! Hiwatari thought. Being out of the city is good for the body, not only that, it helps with the mind too. Hiwatari stood up, catching the last of the sun's rays as it settled on the horizon. The light reflected off the blue haired boy's nude body, making it gleam in the sunset. Flexing his muscles, though there wasn't much, Hiwatari waded out of the river. He dried himself off with his towel, which he had left on the riverbank along with his other things. Hiwatari tied the towel to his waist and begun to set up his tent for the night.
 
By the time Hiwatari finished with the tent, the sun had already sunk halfway behind the horizon. Sighing, he started to make dinner as his stomach was growling for food. A rustling sound was heard as Hiwatari went to get the food. Gripping hard on the small pocketknife in his pocket, Hiwatari wondered what kind of animal he might have to fend off for his meal. The rustling became louder and louder until the shuffling reached a bush near Hiwatari. Suddenly a shadow darted out of the bush and leaped onto Hiwatari's shoulder.
“Did you miss me?” the thing whispered in a seductive voice. Hiwatari leaped up in the air, trying to get away from the thing as far as possible. Holding his pocketknife defensively in front of him, Hiwatari looked closer at the thing. Wait a second…that's Daisuke! What is he doing out here?
“I was tired of the city so I decided to come out here and play.” Daisuke said, as if he could read Hiwatari's mind.
“I…” Hiwatari stuttered.
“What are you stuttering about? Mousy got your tongue?” Daisuke congratulated himself on such a lame joke.1 “Yeah, since I'm here, I'm going to go take a swim. Could you make dinner for me too?” Without waiting for an answer, Daisuke ran off, stripping as he went. Carelessly, the clothes were flung everywhere. How immature. What do I see in him? Hiwatari mused. Sighing, he went and prepared dinner.
 
The sun had already set by the time dinner was ready. “Dinner's ready!” yelled Hiwatari. Daisuke stood up abruptly from the river, water sliding down his slick body. Quickly, Daisuke leaped out of the water and walked towards the campfire.
“So, what's for dinner?” Daisuke inquired. Hiwatari glanced up and sucked in his breath. Daisuke was standing in front of him, nude! Daisuke's body, still wet from his swim, caught the fire's glare. It exposed his body to the finest details. The supple young muscle blending nicely with the young boy's red hair and eyes. And the prettiest face ever! And going lower…
“Hiwatari? Are you daydreaming? Hello?” Daisuke asked impatiently, tapping his foot on the ground. Hiwatari blushed and turned his head downwards, not wanting Daisuke to notice. But the blush did not go unnoticed.
“Hiwatari?” Daisuke knelt on the ground, watching Hiwatari all the while. Daisuke cupped Hiwatari's face with his hands, and pulled Hiwatari towards him. Hiwatari resisted, though it was fruitless. Giving in to his feelings, Hiwatari allowed himself to be kissed by Daisuke. Daisuke poured his soul into that one kiss, hoping that Hiwatari will understand how he feels towards him. Not only did Hiwatari feel himself melting into Daisuke's arms, he also felt a burning desire roaring inside. Daisuke pulled away from Hiwatari and pressed his index finger on Hiwatari's lips. Pushing Hiwatari deliberately on the ground, Daisuke pressed his body ever so softly towards him. Slowly and gently, Daisuke removed the boy's towel from his waist. Hiwatari felt himself harden as the cool air nipped at his exposed skin. Daisuke marvelled at the blue haired boy's long shaft, wondering if it was natural. Daisuke took his finger and traced from the chest down to Hiwatari's manhood. The penis was swelling at a size that Daisuke thought was impossible. But then again, we're not normal guys. Daisuke thought. Deciding that it was not the time to think of these things, Daisuke put his mouth over Hiwatari's erect cock and started to suck hard. Hiwatari moaned with pleasure as Daisuke's warm lips slid up and down his dick. Wanting more, Daisuke grabbed Hiwatari's nipples, still sucking on the boy. Daisuke twisted Hiwatari's dark nipples, causing the other boy to groan more. With his hands, Hiwatari started to feel every muscle of Daisuke's body. Starting from the back of the head slowly making its way down Daisuke's back, Hiwatari's hands went. Finally letting go of Hiwatari's nipples, Daisuke sluggishly got a reach of Hiwatari's bottom. Ever so gently, Daisuke slid his fingers one by one into the tight little hole. As the number of fingers went in through the back, the harder and shallower Hiwatari panted.
“Oh my God! Daisuke…I'm…I'm going to come!” Hiwatari shouted as he felt himself getting towards the edge. Daisuke shifted his position quickly, and stuck his own erect cock into Hiwatari's face. Taking the hint, Hiwatari gently nipped Daisuke's head and deep throated it. Violent but in a steady wave, Hiwatari came in Daisuke's mouth. Daisuke, unable to contain the load, spilled some onto Hiwatari's crotch but swallowed the most of the cum. Still sucking on Daisuke's cock, Hiwatari relaxed, enjoying the bliss and the afterglow of the orgasm.
“Not yet, my little lover.” Daisuke teased, shoving his manhood further down Hiwatari's throat. Hiwatari, willing to be able to pleasure the boy of his life, sucked even harder and faster than before.
“HIWATARI!” Daisuke screamed as his load came full blast into Hiwatari's mouth. Having a larger mouth than Daisuke, Hiwatari was able to swallow the whole load. Spent, the two boys got off each other and panted loudly in the silent forest night. Hiwatari turned his head, looked at Daisuke and softly said, “I love you, Daisuke.” Daisuke, having heard this, embraced Hiwatari and whispered lovingly in his ear, “And I love you too.” The two young lovers kissed and fell into their sweet dreams of lying in each other's arms. At that moment, the moon came out and shone its brilliant moonlight on the young couple, caressing them with its silvery light.
 
 
 
1: Mousy refers to Dark Mousy for those of you who have not watched D.N Angel.