D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Place where I belong ❯ Place where I belong ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prenotes: Hey there whoever has decided to give this fanfic a try. This was my first attempt at trying my hand at fanfiction and so I wanted to see how well it'd be received. Just to start things off slowly this first chapter is Shounen-ai so you've been warned. Well first we'll try this out first and if it goes well I may decide to put up the rest on here later. Anyhoo...that's my first rant. Please enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------
"Niwa-kun!"

Daisuke Niwa looked behind him to see the love of his life calling his name and running towards him. "Ah Harada-san how's it-"

"I'm in a hurry," she interrupted, "could you please do classroom duties for me again, please and thanks." Risa gave him a quick hug and then hurriedly sped off past the school gates. "Have fun, ja ne!"

Still preoccupied by the hug it wasn't until she was out of view that her words finally sunk in snapping him back to reality. Letting his head droop down in utter sadness he let out a huge sigh. "Classroom duties again? The things I would do just to please her. He smiled and walked back towards the school. He'd have to make it quick as he remembered what his mom had told him this morning just as he stormed out the door.

"Now Dai-chan, I want you to be at home at 5:04 pm and 27 seconds," Emiko said cheerfully. Smiling before after adding another thought, "or else."

He shivered to think of what his mother met by "or else" if he failed to return home by the desired time.

~An hour or so later~

"Whew, finally done," said Saehara, "Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye!" yelled Daisuke as he ran towards the train station. He glanced at his watch, "Hmm, 4:31pm, I can make it back in time." He thought happily. Forgetting to watch in front of him, he looked up just in time to catch a glimpse of a face as they both collided knocking both of them to the ground. "Itai, itai," he mumbled rubbing his head. He looked around and saw another person on the ground. Wondering what happened he remembered running...and then...his eyes widened and he quickly got up bowing to the stranger, "Gomen-nasai! Hontou-ni gomen-nasai." Bowing over and over, face flushed with embarrassment.

"I'm fine," replied the stranger who got up and brushed himself off, "Are you alright?"

He tried to speak but words just wouldn't come out of his mouth. "A bishounen!" Daisuke stood there in admiration, noting details of the stranger's features. He was tall, thin and lean. His hair was a deep purple with bangs that gracefully fell over and complimented the white tank top and black leather jacket that he was wearing. However, one thing caught Daisuke's attention above all else, at that was his eyes...his eyes were a captivating violet that seemed as though they could pierce into his very thoughts...

"Hey kid, are you alright?" The stranger grasped the boy's shoulders shaking him lightly.

"I-i'm fine," he stuttered, shaking off his previous thoughts and returning to the situation at hand.

"That's good." The stranger smiled back in response. He took his hands off of the boy's shoulders and crossed them in front of his chest. "Ehhh and here I was hoping it was some kawaii girl that I could ask for a date."

Daisuke's face flushed with a light blush. "Well sorry if I'm not what you were expecting," he mumbled.

The stranger let out a soft laugh,"So what's your name kid?"

"Stop calling me a kid," he retorted, "...Niwa Daisuke, and you would be?"

The stranger slowly approached him. He stared into Daisuke's eyes leaning closer and closer until their faces were merely a couple of inches apart. Daisuke was sure his face was scarlet red. He felt extremely warm and his heart was beating really fast. Amused by the blushing face of the boy (next) to him, he decided the excitement would be too much for such an innocent to handle. "Dark Mousy," he whispered into Daisuke's ear. Before pulling back and walking away.

Daisuke could only stare as Dark walked away. His heart slowly began to calm down. His watch alarm went off causing him to jump and go into a panic once again. "Aah I'm going to be late!" he exclaimed. Running as fast as he could to catch the train home.

Looking behind him, Dark Mousy stopped and watched as the redhead disappeared among the groves of trees and bushes. "Daisuke...eh? This will be interesting." He smirked and continued to walk towards the setting sun wondering if he'd ever encounter the boy again.

----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
Afterthought s: And that's chapter 1. Comments, thoughts and critique?