D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Small breeze turns into a huge storm. ❯ Chapter 1: Finding what you been looking for ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own any characters from DN Angel. And sorry for all the grammar mistakes, I don't have a beta. (It's been 2 years since Dark and Krad left.)
 
Chapter 1: Finding what you been looking for
 
The wind whistling as it blew through the city. The young teenager's pale blonde hair getting caught in the wind, trying to fly away with each cold breeze that came. Her cold, darting white eyes, watching a young boy walking with some young girl. Two light silver straps coving her breasts, crossing over each other over her stomach and joined into a skirt, when it reaches just above her knees as it continues into thousands little straps that reaches to her ankles, with matching tight knee high boots with an inch of a heel. Memories flashing before her eyes, shaking her head and once again trying to forget the past. Why do you always haunt me?
 
Crouching down, her hand lightly clutching the edge of the building. Even if you're not here. I will remove your host, for the pain that you given me. With her other hand, she brushed through her pale blonde hair. “It's time, too see you struggle, admitting you are useless without him. It's time to be judge Daisuke.” With that she pushed herself of the edge, with bright white wings forming and stretching out slowly flapping in the air. Landing in front of the young boy and the young girl, from been crouched down she stood up, staring right into the boy's eyes. “Time to admit Daisuke that without Dark you are useless, but now you will pay for Dark's mistakes.” Stepping in, her right hand slowly going back as it glows a deep red and growing 4 inches long. Daisuke pushing the girl behind him, his arms stretched out, while his eyes staring at the ground. Lifting his head as the girl in white was mere inch away. Daisuke whispered low so that no one could hear him except hoping that a certain person did. “Dark.”
 
48 hours earlier…
 
Lance! I sewer to god, if you don't wake up, your going to have a damn headache soon and you will even feel it in your flipping dream!” As Yuki tried with all her might to shove her older sleeping brother off so she could at least breathe. “Shut up Yuki! Give me ten more minutes.” Lance mumbled, moving his head side to side until he felt the comfortable spot once again on her stomach. “DADDY!!!! This is not fair!” Yuki screamed. Her father Zaguine lifting his head so he could look through the review mirror, seeing Yuki's bright and alert blue eyes. He gave an exhausted sigh and tried to find the words. “Listen Yuki we have been in the car for nearly 2 days now. Give your brother a break.” Yuki gasped from what she heard. Her blonde hair falling over her shoulders that reaches to her lower back, peaces fell into Lance's mouth as he snored and the rest were just hanging.
 
“You always take Lance's side! It's not fair! Ever since Mum left, you always take Lance's side!” Yuki stretching her arm out, her fingers twitching trying to grab the water bottle. Successfully, she screwed the lid off, “hey Lance. It's time to GET UP!!!” Slowly tilting the bottle to the side, and with Lance just opening his eyes to welcome the water splashing all over his face, jumping straight up. Whipping his eyes coughing at the same time, Yuki laughing her head off and Zaguine arching his eye brow, wondering what's the noise in the back was. “Yuki! You're dead!” With Lance and Yuki fighting in the back and Zaguine getting a headache and slowly losing his temper for been stuck in traffic a little over by 2 hours now.
 
 
Finally stopping the car at their new house. Yuki pushed the car door open, scrambling out of the car and running towards the house, seen that Lance won the battle and was holding the bottle in his hand. “Oh you must be the new neighbors.” Asked a woman with light brown short hair, with dark brown eyes holding 2 bags full of fruits, meat, and bread.
 
“Huh?” Yuki asked stopping a few feet away from the fence with Lance coming to a stop but tripping and bring Yuki down. “You Asshole! GET OFF ME!” Screamed Yuki struggling under Lance's body. “Why are you so god damn fat!?!” Yuki screamed “HEY I'm not fat!” Screamed back Lance. Their neighbor standing on the side getting a pretty much of a clue of how the family act with each other. “Lance, get off Yuki right now! And Yuki, watch your mouth!” Zaguine said closing the car door behind him, walking to the side of the two fighting siblings holding out his hand. “Hello my name is Zaguine Axeloake. And please don't let my silver hair fool ya.” Zaguine said with a grin. The woman giggled, but stopped when she heard a loud thud noise and Yuki standing up victorious. Zaguine sighed and wrapped his arm around Yuki's neck. “This is my youngest daughter Yuki.” Yuki gave a small but sweet smile while waving her hand.
 
“Owww!! Lance your so annoying!” Yuki gotten herself loosen by Zaguine's grip and kicked Lance in the arm, with that Lance jumped up and grabbed Yuki in a death grip around her neck. Zaguine sighed annoyed. “And this is my oldest son Lance, and please don't mind them. Been stuck in the car for nearly 2 days was hell.” The woman giggled again, putting the bags down and grabbing Zaguine's hand. “I'm Emiko Niwa. And… And...” Emiko looks around a slight confused of where her son got to. “Oh there he is.” Daisuke slowly getting up over the slight hill in the road and dropping 5 bags, bending his head down trying to grab his breathe back. “And this is my son Daisuke.” Emiko said getting a bit nervous seen that Daisuke was still trying to breathe. Emiko grab Daisuke and pulled him straight. “H- h- hi.” Daisuke managed to spit out.
 
Lance blinking couple of times and Yuki turning to her side seeing Samui (Alter-ego) standing there arms cross over her chest staring at Daisuke. Samui's pale blonde hair reaches to her lower back same as Yuki's hair. Samui's bright white eyes filled of sadness. A cold breeze blew making Yuki's black skirt flap, her bright blonde hair swinging in the breeze. No wind hit Samui; it just went right through her. Her light silver outfit stood still, while never taking her eyes of Daisuke. *It's him Yuki.* Making Yuki turned, facing Samui confused. *That's Dark Mousey's host.* pointing at Daisuke.
 
 
Alright chapter 1 ends!! I know it wasn't really long but next chapter will be longer if you guys want more…. Please review and tell me if you want more or want.
NO stealing Zaguine, Lance, Yuki or Samui they are my characters!!!!!!!!
Yuki = Snow
Lance = Territory
Zaguine = Going downhill
Samui = Cold