D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck in Time (Daisuke and Satoshi story) ❯ Secret Cave ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey! This is my first fanfic so please be nice. ^_^ I hope you like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<i>Today is the yearly winter hike. I'm confused why we hike in winter...<i> Daisuke thinks as the class started up the muddy trail. "Why didn't you just stay home and act sick, Daisuke?" Dark asked while laughing.
"What's so funny?!"
"Buahahaha! Nothing much!"

The teacher steps infront of the class. "Okay, everyone. Please line up with your partner and let's go!

The class scrambles to find there partners. "Wait a sec... I don't have a partner." says Daisuke while fallowing the class.

"Poor Daisuke. You're truly pathetic." Dark mumbles.

Half way up, Daisuke notices a strange hole in a bush. "What's this?" he asks as he climbs through the damp hole. "Woah! A secret cave!
"Oooo! Daisuke's skipping school!" teases Dark.
Daisuke dropped his red wallet."Oops...I'll pick it up on the way out I guess." ^_^;;

Back with the class...
Satoshi, who was infront of Daisuke in line, peeked back and noticed Daisuke was gone. "Niwa."
Satoshi retraced his steps to the bush and found Daisuke's wallet. He crawls throught the cave entrance. "Niwa! Where the heck are you?!" He calls.

The words echo around the cave.
"Hiwatari-kun?"reaplied Daisuke."What are you doing- WAAAAHHH!!!!
Satoshi finds a cavern in the path."Niwa!" He feels around the cold, wet ground. Satoshi looks up about to call out to Daisuke again when he sees Daisuke hanging uside down from a rope on his foot.

"Well this sucks" Daisuke grumbles.
"You of all people should have been able to avoid that simple trap."
"What's that suposed to mean?"
"Anyways, don't you find it weird that there's traps in a small cave like this?"
Daisuke reachs up and slips out of the rope."It's a bit strange I guess"

Satoshi paces around the cavern. "We should get back." He step on a small button and the ground opens up.
They both fall into a pit. As they fall they seem to notice the tempature was warming up.
"Hiwatari-kun! What's happening?!" screamed Daisuke.
"I don't know." Satoshi said in a calm cold voice."It doesn't seem like we're falling. And yet...."
"I know."Daisuke looks strait down and sees a light."Hiwatari-kun. There's a light at the end of the tunnel." He shivers at the thought.

"Dark could easyly get out of this situation." Satoshi says eirly.
"Huh?"

They finally reach the bottem and land in a ring of black and white flowers.

Daisuke passes out.

*********************************************************

I hope you injoyed the first chapter of the adventure!