D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Total Weirdness ❯ The Truth is Disturbing, my child... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Lahz: AWRIGHT PEOPLES! This is the first day of filming so let's all introduce ourselfs. O.o
(they all adress themself's (XD I like saying themselfs/ourselfs instead of...you know....uh......WAAHAHAH) Dark, Krad, Satoshi, Daisuke, Riku, Risa and WIZ! YAY! Emiko can come too. And Kosuke. And tekeshi. But he'll be dead soon. Friggen' reporter.)
Lahz: ^^ SO EVERYONE GET ALONG WITH EACHOTHER! Dark: START ALREADY!
Lahz: nuuu! I could keep y'all like this! Just going on and on and on.... hehehhehhehhe O.o
Dark: NO! KRAD, BEAT HER UP! Krad: I'm not gonna take orders from you! *stuffs himself silly with disgusting amounts of soda and them newfangled ships. I mean chips.-_-;*
Dark: YOU ARE SO USELESS! *Storms off*
Lahz: WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA o.O Daisuke: Hey, are you guys sure shes the directer? She looks kinda shifty... Lahz: teehee ^^ Well let's get started then!
Dark: finaly! Krad: ... *passes out*
Lahz: bwahahah! *runs into a brick wall and it scratches out her eyebrows*
AUGH! MY EYEBROWS! MY LOVELY QUAINT EYEBROWS! Risa: Who do you think you're kidding? I have the lovliest eyebrows *pokes them* AUGH MY EYE! IT BURNS! Dark: I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE WERE GONNA START! Risa and Lahz: SHUT UP, YOU FAT HEAD! Dark: *hurt* WELL FINE THEN! SEE WHAT I CARE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Riku: *sings along to Evanescence* Fifty-thousand tears I've cried....
Daisuke: This is gonna be painful.
Kosuke: What are? The tacks? I'll bet. Try not to sit on them. Daisuke: AND YOU CALL YOURSELF MY FATHER! WAHHHA Kosuke: Thats true. I dicided to come home after twelve years and it's not even because of my family! It's because of a freakin' rutile! HA! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A RUTILE IS! BWAHHAHAAHAHHAHA *runs around happily* Daisuke: Am I the only sane one here?
Lahz: AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Daisuke: obviously.
- Several hours later -
Emiko: WAAAAAAAAAH! Dark: *talking to Daisuke* ... and that's how I almost died the thirteenth time!
Daisuke: Amazing. Get out of my face. Dark: I HATE THIS PLACE! Lahz: Feel free to flounce. Kosuke: phwee!!! ^^
Krad: YAY! *inhales toxic chemicals* Satoshi: I'm to sophisticated for this crap. *shakes head*
Lahz: Ok so lets get to the outtakes! Dark:...oh man...
-ahem... During the filming of this movie many horrible things happened. ADV films and many others dicided to keep these events from you but I dicided to reveal the unrevealed! LYK ONGORZEZ I LITERATE! Ok that didn't make sense and didn't fit with anything but thats ok right? Right.-
Outtake 1: Dark is flying with Risa while going out of the painting in episode 3.
Dark: Don't worry. She wont be lonely. Risa: *gets sucked into the fan thats blowing Darks wings* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!!!!!! Lahz: CUT! Are you ok? Risa: AGH! WAHAHAAAA Dark: *laughs his head off*

Outtake 2: In the episode with Menou Takeshi falls off the roof. Dark: WIZ! Wiz: KYUU! *is eating carrot* Takeshi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH! *splat* Dark: eww! gross! Lookie lookie Daisuke! I think I can see his intestines! Daisuke: Remind me how I got suckered into this job, again.
Lahz: I told you he'd die! Episode "Portrait of a musician" Von blahblahblahblah: *is playing violin*
*rips off mask and its Dark. Throws violin away and starts singing* " I had nothin' to say I could get lost in the nothingness inside of me an' i let it all out to find that theres not only me with these things in mind! " Crowd: *rips off mask and turns into a big bunch of screaming fangirls* DARK WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Dark: now now ladies! there's enough of me for everyone! XD Girls: PHWEEEEE! Lahz: CUTTTTTTTTTT!

Random scene where Daisuke is painting Dark:*getting bored* BOO! Daisuke: *makes smudge* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DARK I HATE YOU! Dark: BWAHHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's what you get for ignoring me! Daisuke:WAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA! IM GONNA KILL YAH! *goes into their mind and chases Dark around* Dark: WHEEEHEEHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Other random scene. Emiko comes home from shopping Daisuke: *in a weird babyish voice* OH MOMMYYYYYYYYYYY GIVE ME A CANDYSTIIIIIIIIICK! AND A SCWATCHING POSTTTTTTTTTT! AND SOME EYESHADDOW! Emiko:... Dark: heheh hehheheh..... I guess it ISN'T healthy to drink.

-end of outtakes-

Breakfast time with the stars of DNAngel..

Emiko: EVERYONE! BREAKFAST! (Daisuke, Dark, Emiko, Kosuke, Daiki, Risa, Riku, Satoshi, Krad and Wiz all sit down at an enlarged table.) Daisuke: wow... what IS this thing? *pokes baracudda* Baracudda: brawrl! (is that the sounds Baracuddas make? hiss? BWAHAAHHA?)
Dark: O.o Krad: heheh... Living Baracudda.... how nice... It hurts God. *is doing an impression of Farfarello off of Weiss Kruez*
Satoshi: That does absolutely nothing for your fanfiction rating, Krad. Krad: I DID IT BECAUSE I WANTED TO, SATOSHI-SAMA! WAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA! YOU'RE ALL SO MEAN! *is going through a me-against-the-whole-friggen-world phase*
Ken: HELLOOOOOO! DID YOU MISS ME? Riku: Who is that guy? Risa: I don't know but.. HES HAWT! *giggle* Riku: *raises eyebrow*
Ken: *gets stuck in the gut by Dark* TRY AN' STEAL MEH GIRLFRIEND? Daisuke: I thought you liked Riku. Dark: I do. I have more then one girlfriend, IDJIT!
Daisuke:...you're weird.
Daiki: *is reading newspaper* Satoshi: *is eating like a sophisticated idjit*
Krad: I'm the king of the chinese sailboats!


Lunchtime with the cast of DNAngel.

(We see our favorite assassins eating at a local dinery) Youji: *checks watch* I thought they'd be here by now *takes wire out of watch and starts goofing around with it, killing severel people in the proccess* oooops....
Omi: teehee!
Ken: *is nursing his poor gut* *sniff* That one guy hurted me! Omi: you poor poor thing! let me help you with that *and so, much to the delight of the shonen ai fangirls, Omi helps our poor poor kenken. O.o ... somehow...*
Aya: you guys are stupid.
Omi: Thanks! it's cinnimon. Aya:...cinnimon....? whatever.
Youji: ^^ ???????
Dark: *Busts in and starts flirting with girls* Aya: finaly...
Yohji: *ooc-ly (really?) bounces up and down in his seat like a disturbed chibi* yay! Omi: ^^ *goes and finds wiz* AWWWW! *goofs around with wiz and ends up breaking a dish* Omi and Wiz: *make a break for it* WHEEE!
All: *sit down and discuss things with the members of Weiss* Krad: It's nice to get a break. Lahz is so mean to uT-T She makes me pick up my own socks. Satoshi: you should do that anyways.
Krad: T-T Dark: hey baby you wanna date? Girl: teehee! sure! *Goes on a date with him* Dark: bwahaha....
Daisuke: I am the mutant frog spawn. Youji: Cool. Let's date. ~collective silence~
.
.
.

Aya: *mutters something about Chicago and leaves*
Youji: what's his problem Daisuke: I think im gonna barf. Krad: gross. I wanna go homeeee *whines*
Aya: Well so do I. Ready to go? omi? Ken? KEN! NO! BACK! GET AWAY FROM THE KETSUP DESPENSER! *mauls ken who is happily pouring katsup all over the place* Ken: YAY!!!! Aya: *gets drenched in katsup* Everyone else: *watches, amused*


Emiko: here everyone!
Krad:...
Satoshi: I'm to sophisticated for this crap.
Emiko: teehee!
Daisuke: uh...... this doesnt look edible.
Dark: *pokes his stake* OMG ITS STILL MOVING! ITS ALIVE!
Steak: moo!
Dark:AAAAAAAAAAGH *runs away*
Krad: KYAAH! *corn attacks his face*
Daisuke: ...
Kosuke: uh...
Daiki: *is reading paper*
Krad:*upturns table, showering them with food*
Satoshi: ... this is dumb. *leaves* Krad: whahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa! *runs away*Everone else: ONEHUNDRED BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL! ONEHUNDRED BOTTLES OF BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! YOU TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND, NINTY-NINE BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALLLLLLLLL! YAY! ITS READY! *Eats ice-cream*




*everyone goes to sleep and lives happily after. asleep.*





Dark: STOPPITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lahs:okokokok ^^
Dark: sniff..
Satoshi: This is weird. Kosuke: phwee? Wiz: kyuu! Daisuke: *kills everyone* Everyone: *is dead* Show: *ends*


THE END! BYES! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! (whos?) Special thanks to Erin, B'dette and everyone else I stole lines from! Bye! ^^
Converting /tmp/phpxrXMLs to /dev/stdout