D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Deserve To Die ❯ Imprisoned Beauty ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When Angels Deserve To Die
A Krad/Towa Drabble Collection
Theme #1- Cold Feet
Title: Imprisoned Beauty
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Don't own DNAngel. Really, why don't you people believe me? Oh, neither do I own the title, which is actually the title of a song. In addition the last line..work it out yourself =P
By: White Kiss
 
He looked like an angel, he was indeed an angel. Unwise ones who were fooled by his holy façade eventually joined those who got a taste of his sadistic nature and always left quaking in his wake. He knew this was a fact and began to view himself as an emodiment of invincible, the possibility of losing never crossing his mind even once.
 
However, all coolness was shattered upon yet another battle with his star-crossed rival, Dark Mousy. As he taunted the Phantom Thief for a fight, the inner beast within himself would awaken at rapid speed, causing him to only display the blood-thirsty side of him.
 
Being of the same kind, Towa knew this well. Whenever the two were spotted clashing against the night sky, she would always discreetly gaze out the window and watch them from afar, often thinking about him, the him of layered mysteries.
 
Every creature had a breaking point, he was not an exception. And his was the inevitable fact that Dark Mousy would one day bring about justice and defeat him, one way or another. Fate could never give him a happy ending, unless he learned how to accept it.
 
Towa prayed that the faithful day dawn upon him soon, the day he took situations with grace equivalent to his persona.The day from which onwards truth would not appear as harsh reality and never giving him cold feet, lest leading him to a horrible death not even he deserved. A death completely engulfed with remorse and a unsatiable lust for power, what could be worse than that?
 
Because she believed that beauty can be found, even in the heart of a beast.