D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Deserve To Die ❯ Herbal Essences ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When Angels Deserve To Die
A Krad/Towa Drabble Collection
Theme #3- Banter
Title: Herbal Essences
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Don't own DNAngel. Really, why don't you people believe me?
By: White Kiss
 
Towa sighed contentedly to herself. Everything around her were signs of a good day…white fluffy clouds, glorious sunlight and a whiff of Jasmine. Wait, the last part did not sound too right. She breathed in deeply. Yes, no mistake it was indeed Jasmine. What she wondered was where it came from, considering there were no sweet-smelling flowers grown in the backyard.
 
Intrigued, she decided to investigate and kicked herself off the pile of cardboard boxes. The scent was drawing near and near, meaning its source was clearly a moving being. She guessed the moving being was contemplating to sneak into the gallery through the back door.
 
Could it be a burglar? That was impossible, the outer regions of the gallery was heavily guarded with magic and modern security equipment. It was impossible for a human to barge through the barrier. Or it could be…a burglar with extraordinary power? Maybe he wanted to steal the art pieces, sell them away and gain money along with fame…
 
No, Towa could not let that happen, especially to her precious friends. Mustering up her courage, she extended her hand, ready to unleash her magic at whoever was coming. His scent was close, only a step away from revealing his true identity. Towa braced herself, expecting the worst…
 
Oh, it was merely Krad. Thorougly relieved, she gleefully approached him, “ Hey, where have you been?”
 
“ Its none of your business, get lost,” Krad snapped.
 
“ I know you're also enjoying the time when the masters and mistresses aren't in,” Towa refused to relent, “ Err…why is your hair wet? I get it, you secretly stole some of mistress's shampoo did you! No wonder the Jasmine smelt so familiar!”
 
“ Its not your problem,” Krad huffed, his cheeks blushing slightly.
 
Towa grasped the opportunity to tease him further, “ Plus its mistresses's shampoo! You're using a girl shampoo! Krad's a girly man!”
 
“ Shut up!!!”
 
A rare banter with Krad, another sign of a good day.