D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ WIngs of Love ❯ WIngs of Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Fleeting
Fandom: D.N.Angel
Pairing: DarkxKrad
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: The usual explicit-ness ^^
Theme Set/Theme: III


Krad liked to be rough when he was on top. His lips held a sadistic smirk as he secured Dark's wrists to the bedpost. Dark moaned loudly and shivered as Krad pressed inside him, arching his hips to every thrust. Dark opened his eyes after a moment and smiled up at him,"I love You.." For a fleeting moment,Krad's golden eyes turned back to the crystal blue and he smiled, "I love you too."

Title: Transparent
Fandom: D.N.Angel
Pairing: DarkxKrad
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: The usual explicit-ness ^^
Theme Set/Theme: III


Dark could see right through him, he knew the blonde wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer. He was trembling already as it was and by the way he moaned and arched, Dark knew Krad's release would come soon. Dark looked into the crystal blue eyes of his lover and smiled. When he was like this, Krad's eyes were the window to his soul, as as Dark pressed inside him. Krad knew it was true.


Title: Fate
Fandom: D.N.Angel
Pairing: DarkxKrad
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: The usual explicit-ness ^^
Theme Set/Theme: III


Dark waited. It was past the time that was left on the warning notice and usually Krad would be there already, waiting to play the same game of cat-and-mouse they played everytime Dark came for a peice of the Hikari artwork. Suddenly, a flash of gold, a flutter of wings and Dark was against the wall, his lips kissed breathless. Then the Kaitou would surrender, as he would everytime. For it was Krad's destiny to be the hunter, and Dark the hunted. It was Fate.

Title: Crave
Fandom: D.N.Angel
Pairing: DarkxKrad
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: The usual explicit-ness ^^
Theme Set/Theme: III


Krad craved. Normally he would push the emotions aside, focusing on the task at hand. Retreiving the Link Pin of Time before Dark could get to it. But he wanted the Kaitou to come, he craved the soft touch, the dark feathers against his skin, the sweet surrender after the chase and the capture. Then finally, desire.

Title: Rhythm
Fandom: D.N.Angel
Pairing: DarkxKrad
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Sex, period..
Theme Set/Theme: Theme Set III


Krad loved to watch Dark dance. The way the dark haired angel swung his hips to the high beat music made Krad hard. Dark's dance was a tease, and when Krad couldn't take anymore, he would shove the Kaitou against the wall, or on the bed and begin his own seductive, possesive dance. Then all that was left, was the rythm of passion, the thump of heartbeats and the sweet song of moaning.

Title: Wait
Fandom: D.N.Angel
Pairing: DarkxKrad
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Sex, period..
Theme Set/Theme: Theme Set III


Paitence was never one of Dark's good virtues, especially in bed. Krad had a habit of making him hold out to the last second, make him beg for release. When Dark was tied to the bedposts, arching his hips in complete submission and need, Krad would only smile and whisper in his ear, "Wait Koibito," and he would watch as Dark struggled against the rope that held him, moaned his name, begged. Then and only then, Krad would take Dark's rock hard member in his hand and gave the sweet release that the Kaitou begged for; and this was only the foreplay.

Title: Reflection
Fandom: D.N.Angel
Pairing: DarkxKrad
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: A Fantasy...
Theme Set/Theme: Theme Set III #07


Dark was alone. He mostly always was in the hot summer evenings. He gazed at himself in the mirror and touched the glass gently with his fingertips imagining his lover behind him. Dark reached downwards and closed his eyes, gripping his growing erection. He opened his eyes and gazed at his reflection in the mirror moaning softly as he stroked himself. Suddenly it wasnt his own hands anymore, it was Krad, stroking his hardness and kissing his neck. Dark cried out and watched the mirror, watching as his reflection moaned and writhed under the touch of his beloved angel. He came violently, moaning his lover's name, violet eyes closing in ecstasy. When he opened them, his lover was gone and Dark sighed, turning away from the mirror. It ws a just a fantasy, a reflection.