Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Leaving ❯ GOOD NEWS ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

LEAVING

Disclaimer: Again, I do not own Daa! Daa! Daa!

A/N: Enjoy!

CHAPTER 2: GOOD NEWS

I was in my bedroom when I heard the noise. At first, I ignored it and thought that it was only Kanata who was making the noise. Suddenly, I heard it again. I think it came from the kitchen. " I think Kanata's in the kitchen." I thought to myself, then I lied down in my bed again. A while later, I jumped out of bed and tiptoed to the kitchen. I thought again to myself, "Why would Kanata be at the kitchen at this time? It's already10:00 in the evening". Just then, while I was passing Kanata's bedroom, I saw him come out. He asked me why I was still up, late in the evening. I told him my observations, and we decided to check it out. There were really intruders inside the house, and they were mom and dad. It turned out that they were just making tea in the kitchen. They told us how they got inside the house, and when they arrived. I was silent the whole time. Mom thought that I was sleepy, so they sent Kanata and I to sleep. I can't sleep after that. The next day, I went out of bed early. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I decided to go to the kitchen. There I saw Kanata making breakfast. Kanata's really a great cook, unlike me. Well, I can cook, but it almost always tastes bad +_+. Anyway, Kanata didn't realize me coming because he's too busy frying the eggs so I just surprised him by kissing him on the cheek. When he faced me and said, " Good morning, Miyu. Can you give me a hand with these eggs?" "Sure." I answered as I got the plate from him and placed it on the table. "I'll also arrange the table now, okay?" I informed Kanata. "Okay." I heard him answer. Today is just like our typical Saturday morning, except that it is raining outside now, and we have mom and dad with us. Awhile later, after Kanata finished cooking, mom and dad appeared, and we had our breakfast. Again I was silent the whole time, and Kanata, who was eating beside me, kept giving me sidelong glances. I know Kanata's worried about me, because while I was washing the dishes, he asked me if I was okay. I told him, "I'm okay. I'm just worried that we might be moving out now."

After we finished washing the dishes, mom and dad called me to the living room, while Kanata was in his room. We talked about our moving out. Mom told me to start packing up my things now because we're moving out tonight. I thought it was just to soon to leave although I thought that we're moving out today, but mom said something that caused me to be myself again and be excited that I'm going to live with them again. Mom said that she and dad decided that they are moving here to Heiomachi so that I won't have to change schools anymore. Guess where we're living…in the house beside the Saionji temple! That means I can still be with Kanata while I'm living with my parents. After the talk I went into Kanata's room to tell him the good news, but he was sleeping (he's so cute!). So I just kissed him and started to pack my things. We moved out that afternoon, while Kanata was still sleeping. I know Kanata's tired and that he'll not wake up at once, so I explored our new house. It was very comfortable, and it's neither too big nor too small for the three of us. I discovered a cemented path leading to the Saionji temple. Dad said that they hired someone to do it so that I won't have to climb up the long stairs to see Kanata.

After I finished exploring our new house, I came back to the Saionji temple using my magic tunnel (as mom and dad called it). I went to Kanata's room to find him now awake and reading. He didn't look up when I entered, so I assumed that he didn't know that I was there. I sneaked behind him. I was surprised to hear him say, " Where have you been?" I sat on his bed and faced him. "We moved out already." I informed him. "Really? How come you're back so soon?" The he looked at me and joked, "Did you fly on your way back here?"

"No, but something awesome happened." I answered as I sat on his bed.

" What?" Kanata asked.

"Do you know the house next here?"

"Yeah."

"That's where we'll live from now on."

"That's good news." Kanata said, and smiled. After that, I brought Kanata to our house, and we passed through my cemented path. We ate dinner at our new house, and for the first time since mom and dad came back from America, I felt happy that we moved.

Thanks for reading my fic. Please review ^-^.

- SEIYA