Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Memories… ❯ CHAPTER 4: WANNA EAT? ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Answer: Sure. But it should be your treat. Hehe
Disclaimer: I do not own Daa! Daa! Daa!
A/N: *Yawn* 5:30…I'm sleepy…..waaa….please review *arf**arf*
 
Walking happily, Miyu went to the library to find Kanata or if not try to find some clues to his current location. “I can't wait to see Kanata.” Miyu said softly to herself as she walked along the busy streets of Heiomachi.
Miyu arrived at the library several minutes after and found Kanata in line to have his books checked out. “Lucky,” Miyu said as she went up the stairs and sneaked up behind the person after Kanata who was now third in line in front of the librarian. She remained hidden from him until he went out of the building where made her presence known to him as he was going down the stairs.
“Kanata!” Miyu cried as she jumped on Kanata's back.
They might have been on their way now to the hospital if Kanata hadn't able to balance himself to the sudden addition of weight particularly on his back.
“What the hell was that?!” Kanata bellowed as he freed himself from her embrace and faced her. “We could've been badly hurt you know!” he scolded as he pointed to the flight of steps, “In case you don't know, we are on the topmost part of a 14-step staircase!”
“I'm so sorry…” Miyu apologized. “I just wanted to surprise you… I didn't know you would be upset. I'm really sorry.” Miyu bowed her head.
Kanata looked at her intently for a while as she stood before him and asked, “That was a very wrong thing to do., you know that do you?” Miyu nodded, still looking at the ground. Kanata stared at her for another minute or so before saying, “It's okay now. Just don't do that when we're on the stairs ever again, okay?” Miyu nodded once more and slowly lifted her head. She looked at Kanata and felt relieved to see him grinning at her. “I have good news to tell you.” Miyu said softly then smiled. “Tell it to me on the way, I'm starving.” Kanata replied as he turned around and continued walking down the steps. “You haven't eaten yet?” Miyu asked when she had caught up with Kanata. “Not yet. I could really make use of a burger or something.” He answered, then shifted the books from the library to his right hand and held Miyu's hand with the other. “Actually, I forgot to eat lunch `cause I was worried of what might happen to your talk with your parents. Which now reminds me of the good news you wanted to tell me a while ago.”
“Oh that one…… we already moved out.” Miyu said and looked up at Kanata when he stopped walking. “Is that good news to you?” he asked, looking sideways at her. “Yes,” she answered casually. “'Cause you see, we moved to that new house just beside the temple…” “What?” said Kanata, astonished as he looked straight at Miyu, “Really?” “Yup. That's such good news isn't it? Now, now, would you like to eat there Kanata?” Miyu said as she pointed to a fastfood restaurant on the other side of the street. “Sure.” Kanata agreed brightly then asked, “The house just beside the temple?” But he didn't wait for an answer. He was really glad that Miyu is going to stay in Heiomachi and much more that that…her house is just steps away from his.
A/N: Sorry if it's pretty lame…I'm sleepy already… bye bye…
--Seiya (February 6, 2006; 11:10am)
P.S. Please leave a review if you can…( o^.^)oo(^. ^ o) ( o^.^)oo(^. ^ o)