Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ Must Have Been the Wine ❯ Must Have Been the Wine ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I wandered around my darkly lit house, in my best, and by best I mean most attractive, set of cloths.
 
Id say I was expecting someone, but really I was agonizing about someone.
 
After the initial shock of coming to terms with my homosexuality, you see, I had started to look for someone of the same, or atleast similar ideals. I had gotten my first taste of what gay sex was like after fucking Qwan one time when the lockeroom was empty.
 
We never spoke of that again. I tried to block it out as much as I could. He was awful.
 
But after sending word through the back ally gay-community of Casper High that Dash Baxter was gay- something I had no fear of having leak out, as I was still the biggest person in school- I had gotten hold of someone who would, for a price, would show me a good time.
 
His rates were steep, but who else could I get? There's only a handful of gay's in the school. Not that it would be hard to sucker someone into sex. But I want it to be.... willing atleast. Just because someone says yes, doesn't mean they mean it. He was a year younger than me, only fourteen. That made me even more nervous.
 
So here I wait. Dinner, two expertly grilled steaks curtsey of the Food Network, a bottle of white wine, and two plump stuffed potatoes sat idly in the oven to keep warm. In my opinion, romance was best. Alittle alcohol never hurt either.
 
But I was beginning to get nervous. What if he didn't come? What if he was someone I knew? What if he was really, really ugly or awful in bed. I was paying for a good time, and I wanted someone hot. Red hot if I was feeling optimistic.
 
He had said in the e-mail that he would be over at eight. Seven fifty-one, mocked the clock.
 
I was so nervous. I didn't even know why. What would I say when I answered the door? `Hi, Im Dash', I suppose.
* * *
`Hi, Im Danny.', I mused in my head.
 
Fortune had smiled upon me today. My mom and dad were called out on a ghost hunt and Jazz was in bed with bronchitis. It had been easy for me to just, slip out, taking all my little `toys' with me.
 
My bus was early, yet another stroke of good luck. But I was getting nervous.
 
I always got nervous when I did this. Some would say whoring myself out. I liked to think think of it as utilizing my skills. It paid well, that's for sure.
 
But.... still, nerves were high. What if it was someone I knew? Or someone really ugly? Or someone really, really big? I could take it pretty well, but I wasn't a machine.
 
Nerves were on an all time high as I approached the door marked Two-Four-Seven Ecart Street. Soft music was coming out of the walls. I check the address twice. It would be embarrassing to go to the wrong house. I furrowed my brown.
 
This was definitely the house.
 
Three knocks with the old polished knocker. This house seems oddly familiar. Where had I seen this before?
 
Dash answered the door looking positively gorgeous. I had never even fathomed that he could look so good. He wore royal blue button up shirt with a red and gold dragon stretching from his left shoulder and across his chest. A pair of fire orange dress pants to match.
 
We looked at each other for a moment. Well, I gaped at him. He peered at me. After a second I looked at the address scribbled on my arm. I looked at the address on the door. This... what...? Dash? “Dash!?”
 
“Fenton?”, he asked me loudly. But he wasn't as shocked as I was, I could tell that much. Just mildly surprised.
 
I opened my mouth. Closed it again. Opened it. Turned around walked away after clamping it shut again.
 
“Hey, where'ya going?”, Dash called after me, “You only just got here.”
 
“Im not doing this.”, I said plainly. Sure, I had fantasized once or twice, Dash had always been so forbidden. But I wasn't doing this. He hated me. And I hated him.
 
“Why not? Iv already spent twenty dollars on dinner! You cant leave now!”
 
Dinner? He'd gotten dinner? That was a first. Usually it was just sex. Or maybe a movie, then sex. Or sex, then a movie, then sex. Teenage boys were all the same. But still, this was Dash.
 
He was quite a specimen though... I toyed with the idea of staying. Then toyed with the idea of leaving. I decided on something else. “Price is double if you want me to stay.”
 
“What!?”
 
I grinned alittle. “You heard me, double. Or you pay for my bus ride home.”
 
He looked around as if looking for a TV camera to jump out and tell him he'd just been prank. Finally, he nodded, disgruntedly. “But you better be the best lay Iv ever had.”
 
One track minds. I giggled alittle at that.
* * *
Fenton, or Danny as I should be calling him now that he was a guest, wiped his shoes as he walked in. Double. Sure, he'd already spent twenty dollars on steak and another twenty on wine. If it weren't for that, Im sure I would have been tempted to just let him walk away.
 
Of course, this was a once in a teenage lifetime opportunity for me. Id thought about it more than once. Danny had a nice body, nice abs and a well defined face. A small, round mouth that would be perfect for sliding up and down my- No, sex later, dinner now.
 
Danny was wearing a jade green t-shirt that blew up just enough to show off his stomach, and a pair of tight, tight black jeans that were perfect for his legs.
 
This was starting to seem like a bad idea though. Danny hated me.
 
Oh well. He was here.
 
“Make yourself at home.”, I said gentlemanly as I led him to living room, where a table and two chairs was set for two. With candles, fancy glasses, the works.
 
“This is a first.”, he said with a sheepish grin slapped across his mouth. Was I doing something wrong?
 
“What do you mean?”, I asked as I pulled his chair out for him in the dim lighting. So far, everything was perfect.
 
“Well, no one has ever been so....”, he paused to find the word while I ran to the kitchen to fetch the food. “Romantic.”
 
That was good. But I knew not to get to hung up over making the night perfect. If I did, something would obviously go wrong.
* * *
I was shocked at Dash's gentlemanlyness. No one had ever done this before. The lights were friendly and low, so that the candles were brighter than the electricity, and the smell of good cooking wafted with the aroma of roses. The table was set with two chair across from each other, a romantic red table cloth and wine glasses.
 
Dash had gone all out.
 
As much as I tried to fight this foreign feeling of mingling with the enemy, I was honestly starting to like it. I was getting dinner, and I might finally get to be friends with Dash.
 
He walked in with a plate of two plump steaks dripping in juices. It made my mouth water just smelling it. I couldn't charge him double if he was doing this for me. I felt the sinking feeling of being somewhere completely cut off from the rest of the world. But I suppose this was what romance was supposed to do. Make you forget about everyone but the person you are with. I felt scared. I shouldn't be doing this. Why did I even think this was a good idea?! I should just get and leave and- But the food looked so good.
 
He loaded one of the steaks onto my plate, and one onto his. I wondered for a second if he had poisoned mine. Nah. He went back to the kitchen, walked back in with a rich salad and.... a bottle of white wine.
 
I let out a low whistle. “No one has ever done that before. You got me wine?”
 
Dash set the salad down on the table and like a waiter from some fancy french restaurant. I raised my glass and he poured. It smelt foul, which I knew was the rule for knowing if it was going to be good or not. This was obviously good wine. “I just didn't know what to expect.”
 
It bubbled away in my glass, I took a sip as he poured his own and sat down. In the wake of an awful, but oddly satisfying taste, it felt like all the thoughts of being afraid of Dash vanished. Dash was my friend now, or atleast not my enemy.
 
I paused. The food was orgasmic.
 
I thought maybe I was in the Matrix and this was just a piece of expertly crafted code. Such a goofy thought, it made me smile. Perfect food though.
 
The wine was good to. Awful, but not too inebriating. It just took the edge off. I made a point not to drink too much.
 
Of course, these vows never came to fruition.
 
We talked. About people at school, we badmouthed some of the teachers, that was fun. He talked about shows and friends and eventually sex. That was a fun topic. It explained why tonight was so nice, Dash was a very passionate lover from what I could tell.
 
I could tell Dash was having a fun time. He smiled, he laughed. He had the most wonderful laugh.
* * *
Maybe it was just the wine. Everything was more wonderful then I could have thought. He looked into my eyes whenever we spoke, a slanted smile made me giggle inside whenever I saw him look at me. At first I had been afraid he would be less then nice to me. As I was less then nice to him most of the time. I didn't even know why I was being so nice to him now. Probably because Im a horny teenage boy with a one track mind and being nice to Danny meant sex. Just as well, I was starting to warm up to him.
 
Dinner ended eventually, with a bowl of strawberry ice-cream and chocolate sauce. It made me alittle bit sad. It marked getting just ever closer to the end of this wonderful wine lit night. But it also made me feel just alittle bit eager. We were coming just so much closer to the exiting climax.
 
So we settled down into a movie. It was my favorite movie. It always made me cry watching it. I was happy I could share it with Danny. I had never shared it with anyone. I was hoping this could help me get on his good side. He seemed nice now that I was getting to know him.
 
I felt sad as I watched it. Not because the movie was sad, which it was. But all the times I had picked on Danny, all the times I had shoved him in his locker or tied his shoelaces together. I wanted to apologize. But would he accept it? I had done some bad things to him in his life. Once in Capp class we talked about student suicide. I could have pushed Danny over the edge if I'd wanted to.
 
But he laid his head limply on my shoulder and his hand clinging softy to my chest like a girl would hug to a guy during a scary movie. Subconsciously I stretched out my arm and wrapped it around him, holding him close. Could this night get any better?
 
Id pay quadruple for this.
 
I yawned.
 
He yawned. “Oh Dash...”, sighed the small boy on my shoulder, “Maybe its just the alcohol.”, he started before sipping a bit from his wineglass, “But I was wrong about you.” And for a split second, I must have imagined it. He craned his neck and planted a tiny kiss on my blushed cheek. He was laying back down before I could process what had happened.
 
I sat in shock for the rest of movie. And when it ended, we sat in the soft candle darkness with some quiet music seeping from the stereo.
 
This was supposed to be bed time. I had planned to have dinner, the movie and then slip into bed with whomever the boy-for-rent was. But I didn't want it to end. I had one more idea.
 
“Close your eyes.”, I said, barely a whisper as I led him through the dim hallway.
* * *
I closed my eyes, just as Dash had instructed and we drifted through a narrow hallway and I heard a door squeak open. He led me inside a warm room. Warm and steamy. I kept my eyes closed but smiled. A bath?
 
“OK.”, something started to make a bubbling sound. “Open.”
 
A jacuzzi.
 
“Oh my...”, I felt myself say as my legs got weak. A jacuzzi.
 
I felt myself get alittle but worried, I hadn't brought a bathing suit, and Dash was definitely not my size. But then Dash's tight butt wobbled past me in the nude. It was arousing to say the least. I dropped my pants and my shirt and dipped into the warm water with alittle bit of a blush.
 
The music was in here aswell, surround sound speakers for losing yourself in the heat and the sound. Scented candles, not the quickest way to make an aroma, were burnt low and overused, the large, tile bathroom smelt like flowers and honey.
 
I sat next him and put my head on his giant shoulder again, basking in the heat and enjoying the feeling of his skin against mine. It was soft. It was like that commercial said, there was no shame in soft skin.
 
“Can I kiss you?”
 
The question shocked me, but somehow I was expecting it. Of course I was expecting it. This had been the best night of my life so far. His aswell, I hoped.
 
“Of course.”, I said through the building steam.
 
He slid away from me and I was forced to open my eyes while I had nowhere to lay my head. His lips came just closer and closer to mine, he came ninety, I lent foreword and came ten.
 
It wasn't the best kiss Id ever had, but it was the most passionate. He was a novice, cautious about where to put his tongue and his lips. But he quickly warmed up to it, and leant in further, so my back was against the cold wet wall and his hand was holding my neck, the other hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me close.
 
After a minute, we let go. He sat down, alittle shocked, I could tell. No one ever knows what to expect the first time. We sat there in the bubbles and jets for a while, listening to music.
 
He was silent for the longest time, and then...
 
“Im sorry, Danny.”, he looked away. This was the first time he'd really said my name. It struck something in me. “For everything. All those times I picked on you, all those torments. I don't know if you could ever forgive-” I kissed him again, and he was silent, falling into it just a bit.
 
We kissed until our skin was beginning to get wrinkled. We got out of the tub dripping with romance and not a shred of embarrassment, before toweling off with our bodies touching.
* * *
I picked Danny up bridal style, all planning to the wind I just used my gut to lead me on. He closed his eyes and relaxed sleepily until I placed him gently on the bed. And lay on top of him.
 
We kissed again, but this time I felt his hands roaming around chaotically, sizing me up. My own left hand found product and slid across his butt. He was so beautiful.
 
“You are so beautiful.”, I said through the kiss.
 
His fingers wrapped around my semi hard pride and I could tell he was shocked. I smiled inwardly. He wasn't so bad either. I left his mouth and traveled to his cheek, leaving a trail of kisses down his neck and his chest. I kissed just under his left nipple, just to tease him, and just over the right.
* * *
All my nerves were screaming, each tiny little kiss making a burning pleasure mark. He decided to tease me, which felt like torture, but exquisite. He spent so much time in one space is practically killed me, but I wish he was slower. All I could do was gasp as my senses became more and more overwhelmed. Dashes small, and his taste. Such an awesome force in my nose. The pure chemistry was orgasmic.
 
He landed on my belly, he blew a tiny breeze against me that made me shiver in delight. Dash was like eating a very delicious ice-cream sandwich after school on a hot, dry day. An odd comparison. But it worked.
 
He skipped the rest and went right to the treasure. I almost died. I think I did die, but came back a second later. His mouth was nice, warm, wet. I felt just the tip of my boyhood, which was nothing compared to his own, grace the back of his throat, slip in just a bit once in a while causing me to jolt upwards.
 
It wasn't long until sheer attractiveness, his smell and the taste he left on my tongue, and the exquisite sex made me lose it. I screamed, shouted more like it, and fell back against the bed, spent. But I knew it wasn't over. Not even close.
* * *
Danny must have been having the time of his life. His eyes weren't focused and he was digging his fingers into the sheets. He tasted great. Qwan had tasted sour, Danny, sweet. Kinda salty, but that was the sweat.
 
He came, it was like drinking thick milk. And he fell with a thud against the sheets while panting hard.
 
It was my turn now, I just hoped I wouldn't hurt him. I spread his legs and place my own cock, throbbing painfully and aggressively, against him.
 
Do it or not? I couldn't hurt him after he'd shown me such a good time, it wouldn't be right. But it was starting to hurt. “Is it OK?”, I asked to make sure.
 
Through his panting I saw him nod out of the corner of my eye.
 
I pushed in slowly. Tears leaked down my cheeks the further I want. Danny's whole body tightened, and then relaxed. Tightened again with the next inward trust. His member was coming back to life, twitching irritably.
 
I realized I was crying. I knew what to do, and I leant over to plant my lips on his.
 
In, and out. I filled him up, and it felt like I was in a really good fanfic. No feeling could be this good, I was dead and was in heaven. Heaven with Danny. What a wonderful thought. It only went to further the utter pleasure.
 
My mind was getting clouded. His mouth, my mouth, his ass and my cock. It almost hurt as I sped up. And it did hurt when I came fiery hot. I pulled out once, back in again as he sprayed me with his second orgasm and I yelled just as loud as he did. I plopped down beside him without really noticing. Danny. We were friends now. More than friends.
 
We curled up together and I pulled the covers over our shoulders until we were in the heat of two sex warmed bodies. And we slept.
* * *
Dash slept like an angel. When I woke up, I didn't even have a hangover. The endorphins of the orgasm must have washed away the alcohol. I felt good. I looking the mirror and smiled hugely. Dash had left a hickey on my neck and I didn't even notice.
 
It was sevenish, I made eggs and bacon. Im sure he wouldn't mind me looking in his fridge.
 
I had worried, that once the initial romance had faded, and the wine was out of my system, I wouldn't feel the same about Dash. But now I could just feel it clearer in my chest. He was there, in my heart. I knew were were more than just friends.
 
When he got up, about half an hour after I did. We kissed. We fondled. He loved my bacon, which we drank with the last of the wine so that his mom wouldn't find out about him drinking.
 
It was sunday. Sunday meant school tomorrow. How would people react if they found out. Would he tell them? Would I tell them? I wanted to to. I wanted to write a book about it.
 
But I had to go home. My mom and dad must be worried sick, Jazz to, because she was like that. I really didn't want to leave Dash.
 
Before I left, he tried to slip me a two hundred dollar check, which was over three times my normal rate. I told him to keep his money, and the only payment I wanted was another kiss. He was very eager for that.
 
But as I was about to step out, I had to ask. “What am I going to tell Sam and Tucker?”
 
“Just tell them the truth. I want people to know about us, if there is an `us', and if that's OK with you.”
 
“Of course there's an `us', you silly boy.”, I said alittle bit shyly. As I threw on my jacket. “And of course its OK with me. But lets wait until the right opportunity to say something.”
 
He agreed and walked me down to the bus stop.
* * *
After Danny had left I was posed with a question. The love was there, but what made it show its face?
 
It must have been the wine.