Death Note Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Wet? ❯ Chapter1: The Club ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: characters not mine, country (when ever I decide) not mine idea totally mine! (Beware smut in the extreme)
 
 
Wet?
 
Chapter1: The Club
 
Mello:
 
"Everybody the party has arrived" I said
 
"Hey" said Light
 
"Hi" replied L
 
"yo" Otani
 
" 'ello" responded Matsuda
 
" Hello' said Near
 
"Hn" Matt sounded
 
"Wow Matt isn't kinda harsh not to greet your lover?" Lighted asked, hugging L tighter with his left arm while his right disappeared below the table.
 
"We haven't done 'IT', so we're not lovers we're boyfriends."
 
"I would have sex with Matt only I have a sinking feeing that he would just play video games the whole time."
 
"I would not. I am a very attentive lover." Retorted Matt
 
"Well it doesn't show." I replied
 
By this time matt and I were at opposite ends of the same booth while everyone else was cuddling with their lover, dancing with strangers, or was up at he bar trying to out drink their partner.
 
"Probably would just eat chocolate the entire time anyway" muttered Matt
 
That right there was the last straw. If I had my gun I'd fucking shoot my bastard lover, oh excuse me, boyfriend.
 
I stood up and I was so angry. And I guess I made a face, or my aura was really visible or something, `cause the lovers at the table stopped groping, the dancers walked over Near and Otani stopped drinking and walked/shuffled over to the table. Matt actually paused his game and stared up at me.
 
While my hair was covering my eyes I said, “I need a drink.” And I walked away.
 
Of the fading conversation I heard it was along the lines of:
 
“Matt, you are sooo in the dog house…”
 
“Yeah, totally, if he doesn't kill you, that is…”
 
“No, Mello will defiantly kill him. That or…”
 
But I couldn't hear the rest cause after about four feet the music was too loud to hear it.
 
When I got to the bar I told the bartender,
“The strongest thing you got.” In a sullen tone. The bartender gave me a questioning look and I just glared back. He shrugged and put a neon green colored drink in front of me. I sipped it at first but found that it had a lime taste but was sweet instead of sour. It made me want to eat some chocolate more than usual, so I whip out a mini-chocolate bar and eat it in two bites. A few minutes later I finished my drink and ordered a White Russian in a few swallows and went to dance. Over and over I did the back and forth from the dance floor to bar. I remember that instead of a half pint the green drink normally came in, I got it in a pint, two of them at that, brought them back to the booth (which no one was there) I was at earlier and chugged the first and half the second. Near and his lover, for the last week or so, sat across from me and made out. Last thing I remember is finishing my drink and letting unconsciousness take me.