Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Mocking Dreams ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
Death Note
Fan Fiction Title: Mocking Dreams
Pairing: Touta MatsudaXStephen Gevanni
Disclaimer: Don't own Death Note.
 
 
One-Shot
 
 
 
Matsuda was going through a slow pace, and steady work time…
…Something he didn't enjoy…
While also looking at what was fashionable these days during Kira's reign since he did like fashionable things and all.
While working, and enjoying pictures of what was in a magazine he drifted…
 
-----------------------
All of a sudden…
-----------------------
 
 
-Matsuda began to run…! Run as fast as he could run with desperation…!
There he saw the man he was chasing. - A man following Teru Mikami…
The man stalker was none-other then Stephen Gevanni, the name unknown to Matsuda at the time, but Matsuda didn't care…He wanted to embrace the mystery man in his arms, to wrap around him, and never let go…Mystery men we're definitely in the popularity poll, thanks to Kira and all…
That's what Matsuda thought.
 
 
 
Matsuda couldn't help tailing Gevanni back to his home after a day's work of trailing Teru Mikami's every move…
 
Matsuda watched in delight as Gevanni took of his robe from finishing his shower. Matsuda flushed up in red at the sight of Gevanni's wet naked body.
 
To Matsuda's surprise; Gevanni lay in bed naked and covered in sheets looking up the ceiling in tired boredom…
As if waiting for something, or some excitement…
 
Matsuda couldn't help but to masturbate at the sight of Gevanni's naked and transparently wet in those sheets…
There and then Matsuda broke a window; breaking in to Gevanni's home, and jumping on top of the shocked Gevanni's body.
There, Matsuda preceded to rip his own clothing off and tangle himself with Gevanni, who was trying to push off Matsuda, but to no success could he push Matsuda off…
Gevanni reached for his gun, which he could not find near him.
 
 
The monitor of Gevanni's laptop “ beeped” with the white screen with the letter N in English form indicating it was “Near”!
 
Gevanni tried to reach and answer the call, but Matsuda proceeded with force.
Gevanni then gave into the pleasure of Matsuda giving him head, and ignored everything to Matsuda's relief.
Gevanni moaned in pleasure while receiving a kiss of desire from Matsuda.
 
-While Matsuda kissed away Gevanni's neck attempting to make marks in his new found treasure. Gevanni whispered in Matsuda's ear; you are useful in bed indeed…Matsu-Chan, my darling lover…
…Just what Matsuda wanted to hear as he awoke startled out of his sleep, in his boring working place. There beside him, he thought he saw “L” for a moment, and got up with a scream noticing “L” was gone… Only a c piece of cake sat there beside him…
 
…Scary… Matsuda thought…
But at least useful, and appreciated for once, even if only in a dream… By that mystery man…
 
Matsuda: LOL, “oh well, back to boring work, I guess…!”
 
 
Like succubus and incubus in an article he had read… Matsuda thought while working.
…Could it be that L is a… “Nah…”
Matsuda put those thoughts in the back of his head, instead hearing Aizawa's yelling lectures…
-------------------------
Matsuda: “…I guess I drifted to sleep…”
-------------------------
Ryuk just looked at Matsuda, and shook his head while muttering; “humans”… with a chuckle, and a munching of apples.
 
 
Later around 3:00a.m.
-Gevanni awoke still… In a cold sweat, swearing he saw a pair of red eyes in the dark. Beside his desk, while turning his light on, he saw a piece of cake there in his desk, with an obvious bite mark left behind…
…Weird…
“I'll keep this quiet around Near, I suppose… Before he thinks I'm crazy, or something…
End.