Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Beauty that Lasts Forever ❯ The Dreams ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beauty That Lasts Forever:

Chapter 2- The Dreams

Summary:Prozen has created a beautiful girl with powers only an organoid contains. He has chosen the girl to be Raven's partner, and maybe even something else.....

DISCLAIMER: I do not own zoids, so don't sue me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

Raven's POV-

That girl, Rachel, she was beautiful, but I won't let that get in my way. She put me in some kind of trance, she was absolutely torturing me with it. I hate her, yet, I have other feelings for her, things I haven't felt! The only thing I feel right now is hate, of what she was doing to me. She even haunted me in my dreams. I hate her! That is final! I hate her! Why did I agree to have her as a partner anyway? I could handle myself.

The Dream

I was in my zoid, the Genosaurer. That girl was no where to be seen, until I heard a piercing scream. I got out of the zoid to check out what had happened. The girl, Rachel, was laying on the floor, with bruises and cuts everywhere. Darkness surrounded her, and a dark electric jolt came striking down and hit her. I looked up in the sky, to see a girl with dark brown hair that was almost black, and black eyes that was cold and lifeless. She was wearing a long black dress and had black angel-like wings, with a strange mark on her forehead. She was holding a long staff with a large, sharp, diamond on the top, that was also dark. The girl fired a large beam at Rachel, and it hit her! The darkness cleared, and Rachel was almost killed! She was bleeding heavily, loosing a lot of blood! I ran to her and placed her in my arms. She had managed to choke out to the dark girl," Why are you doing this, sister? Why?" I looked up and the girl cackled. She threw another beam that was about to hit both of us.......

I quickly woke up, my eyes shot open. I looked beside me, to see Rachel laying there CLOSE beside him, with tears streaming out. She had been saying,"Please, don't hurt him. Don't hurt Raven. I..." Her eyes shot open, with tears pouring out. I sat up. I looked at her strangely.

"What was your dream about?" I asked with half interest.

"This girl, dressed in black, who was my half sister, she had beaten me up. It felt so real.. I was hurt everywhere, then you came, and took me in your arms, she was about to make another beam and throw it at you," she sobbed.

The second she mentioned the girl in black, I started listening more. We had identical dreams, does this mean something? I mentally slapped myself. It was just a dream, it can't happen. It had me wondering though, Prozen said that this girl has the powers of an organoid, and much more. What would that supposed to mean? Why did he pick me to be her partner anyway? It could've been anyone but me! I have a feeling Prozen has something in mind here, but I don't know what.

Rachel's POV-

The Dream

I was all alone, with Raven leaving me. My half sister, Lili, came. She was wearing all black, and she had black, angel-like wings. I wished Raven was here. Lili started firing fire balls and needles at me, all of which hit me. I was battered at bruised. She suddenly made a beam and threw it at me. I was laying on the ground, almost unconscious, darkness surrounding me. She fired another one, it directly hit me, and I was bleeding badly, losing to much blood. Raven had come out of his zoid, and ran to me, and put me in his arms. I felt so safe, but Lili was going to fire another beam. I didn't want Raven to get hurt. I kept begging and pleading, but she still continued, and cackled.

I woke up, tears were streaming through my eyes. Raven was sitting up next to me, wide awake. He asked me what my dream was about. I told him about my dream, at first it looked like he didn't care, but then he started listening more. It looked like he was deep in thought. I wanted to know what was wrong. I had these sudden feelings for him, I couldn't stand it. I loved him, but did he love me? I was worried, all these feelings, I should tell him, but I'll probably be rejected. Raven is not the type of guy who would easily fall in love. I want him, I LOVE HIM!