Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Beauty that Lasts Forever ❯ The Evil Plan ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beauty That Lasts Forever:

Chapter 4- The Evil Plan

Summary:Prozen has created a beautiful girl with powers only an organoid contains. He has chosen the girl to be Raven's partner, and maybe even something else.....

DISCLAIMER: I do not own zoids, or digimon so don't sue me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------

Lili's POV-

Rachel would believe anything, thinking I went back to their side. We'll see about that. It seems like Rachel has gotten herself a new boyfriend. Both of them are easy to trick, but I might as well watch out for the boy named Raven. He looks like a skilled pilot, owning a Genosaurer. I can't wait to see what they are going to think.

We are just walking around, doing nothing. It has been a few days, which makes it more convincing. Right now is the perfect time to finish up my plan. I hate Rachel, and her boyfriend! She left me and went to Prozen, now she is with Raven. She'll pay dearly for what she has done. Let's see, I'll have Metalseadramon do some things for me. This will be fun.

"I'm going out to explore a little, bye!" I said. I soon left and went to MetalSeadramon, dark master of the sea.

"It's time. Go and destroy them! NOW!" I ordered. MetalSeadramon just nodded. What a fool, he is just a small part of my plan, I want to see the frightened look of Rachel, and how she is going to see her precious Raven suffer. Today is the perfect day!

Normal POV-

Raven and Rachel were walking around together, but every time Rachel got a little too close, Raven would glare at her, but it seemed like he actually liked it, for a while. They kept a good distance, then Rachel got a little tired, and lay her head on Raven's shoulder. Raven actually didn't mind, and slowly put his arm around her waist. They walked like that for a few minutes until they both stopped. Rachel turned to Raven and looked straight into his eyes, while he stared back. It was killing them both to be like this. Finally, Rachel said,"I can't take it anymore, Raven. I've had these feelings ever since I met you, it's killing me. I love you, Raven." Raven smirked,"I can't take it anymore either. I love you too, Rachel." Raven wrapped his arms around Rachel's waist, as Rachel wrapped hers around his neck. They leaned closer, and started to kiss each other lovingly. They stayed like that for a few minutes, until MetalSeadramon appeared out of nowhere. They parted, and Raven stood in front of Rachel to protect her. Shadow came and ran to them so they can be protected.

"I am MetalSeadramon! I am the Dark Master of the Sea, commanded by Dark Master, Lili, I will destroy you with my River of Power!"

Lili appeared and her outfit was black, and she had the dark mark on her forehead, and her staff and wings appeared. She laughed.

"All of you are fools! Did you actually think that I would come back so easily? I will not stop until I have defeated and destroyed you all, and to see your precious Raven suffer, Rachel!" she said. Her crest, was glowing darkly, her crest of Honesty turned into Dishonesty. Her digimon, Gabumon, warp digivolved to MetalGarurumon.

"I will destroy all of you!"