Digimon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Beauty that Lasts Forever ❯ Light and Dark ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beauty That Lasts Forever:

Part 2: Light and Dark

Summary:Prozen has created a beautiful girl with powers only an organoid contains. He has chosen the girl to be Raven's partner, and maybe even something else.....

DISCLAIMER: I do not own zoids, so don't sue me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------

Normal POV-

Raven and Rachel still layed in each other's arms, fast asleep, not wearing anything. Their clothes were in a pile next to them, and white substance was around them. Lili soon woke up and tried to find them, and she found them just like that. She gasped, as they layed like that. They soon saw that Van and the crew was approaching. She thought,"They can't see this! They'll go crazy!" Finally, she decided to wake them up. "Hey! Wake up! Dress up quickly before Van and the others see you like this!" Instantly, Raven and Rachel woke up. They quickly dressed before Van and the others saw and ran back to camp.

Van and the crew soon came upon the large puddle of white substance. "Ick..who in the right mind would get it on here?" said Van. Everyone just nodded and went decided to go back. "It's a little too creepy there. Who knows what else disgusting stuff is there." said Moonbay. They finally left. Meanwhile, Raven, Rachel, and Lili arrived at the campsite and found something shocking. Biyomon and Gabumon reported that they couldn't digivolve. Machinedramon soon appeared. "One thing I've learned here. Never let a puppet do the job of a mechanic digimon." said Machinedramon. Gabumon and Biyomon attacked with Spiral Twister and Blue Blaster, but it didn't even phase him. They were soon knocked out to the ground. Lili soon got mad and her crest of Honesty glowed. "I'm handling this," she said. She soon glowed and a light engulfed her. "BIO MERGE!" Soon, Lili merged into Gabumon and together, they turned into Sabermon. It had the body of SaberLeomon, except it was blue. "Lighting Strike!" they said together as Sabermon jumped up, and striked Machinedramon with lightning fast speed.

While Shadow, Raven, and Rachel were standing there, helpless, Raven was telling Rachel that it was going to be okay. Machinedramon fired a Giga Cannon, and Sabermon dodged. Sabermon was as quick as lightning and soon attacked again. "Mega Lightning Strike!" Sabermon said as Sabermon struck everywhere, cutting through Machinedramon all together. Piece by piece, Machinedramon disintegrated, and soon disappeared all together. Sabermon glowed and turned back into Gabumon and Lili separated.

A hologram appeared before them, and and old man appeared. He said,"Hello. My name is Gennai. Good work. You brought a dark master to your side, you destroyed 2 of them, now all you have to do is go through LadyDevimon, the gate keeper, and then defeat Piedmon, the strongest and darkest of them all. Soon, everything will be restored to normal, and the digimon that were killed during the battles and destruction, will be restored at Primary Village. I warn you, Piedmon is going to be tough, and you will need to join up with the original digidestined, which I believe, are right behind you." The hologram disappeared, and the crew looked back to see 8 kids. 6 of them were about their age, and 2 of them were 11(Lili's age). "We heard what was said. You're gonna need help, but how in the world did the dark masters come back? And which of you is the dark master?" said Tai.

"I'll answer that. Yes, we will need help. The dark masters came back when the darkness and light was unbalanced, notice that they are in this world now, instead of the Digital World. And the dark master that they got on our side would be me. Did you witness the battle?" replied Lili. All of them just nodded, and digimon appeared behind them. There was Agumon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Tentomon, Patamon, Gatomon(only champion digimon), Palmon, and Gomamon. "Well then, let's get to Spiral Mountain!" said Tai. Raven and Rachel stayed quiet while Rachel's head was on Raven's shoulder and Raven had an arm around her waist. The rest were conversing about the Digital World. They had to go to Spiral Mountain quickly, before everything would be destroyed.